east side anaheim -esa
anaheim folks -afg
barrio pobre -abp
I agree .. its approved
evil one

Los Angeles, CA

#4245 May 11, 2013
pilli wrote:
calmanse carnalitos we're all surenos from the same ranfla all u netbangers need to relax .. as for pauline street hmmm u vatos are no good ese
ANAHEIM ORANGE COUNTY SUR TRECE CAMPO
in my eyes ur a fuxken lame who don't know shxt cause we r good and run main line in county and upstate
CITRON STREET

Phoenix, AZ

#4247 May 11, 2013
evil one wrote:
<quoted text>in my eyes ur a fuxken lame who don't know shxt cause we r good and run main line in county and upstate
SURE BUDDY
AHM PSGRX13

United States

#4248 May 11, 2013
ANAHEIM PACIFIC.ST.GANG.RIFAX13
dumpinonyou

Santa Ana, CA

#4249 May 12, 2013
ANAHEIM X3 wrote:
CLAIM YOUR VARRIO. PUT IT DOWN FOR BIG BAD ANAHEIM!
Daily Thuging Krew Santa Ana Southeast perro
V_ESAHM_LS_RIFA

Anaheim, CA

#4250 May 14, 2013
VARRIO EAST SIDE ANAHEIMx3 LOKOXES GANG RIFA!!!!!! CALLE ANNA DR1V3 2 THAT BENMORE LANE!!! FCK PANOCHAS ND WESOS!
anah13m blvd

Fairfield, CA

#4252 May 14, 2013
AHM PSGRX13 wrote:
rifa?? You fxcken paisa!you fools aren't even around.just another wannabe hood on the west part of the city.you should claim pst the 2nd aka panochados hood just like your homeboy from panocha st.or click up and you'll be 2 deep you and the panocha ster.
cple

Anaheim, CA

#4253 May 15, 2013
pilli wrote:
calmanse carnalitos we're all surenos from the same ranfla all u netbangers need to relax .. as for pauline street hmmm u vatos are no good ese
ANAHEIM ORANGE COUNTY SUR TRECE CAMPO
say it to my face!!!! Fxck you puto!!fxck that campo whatever that is!! Come down my hood or at least say who you r so I can look for you leva!!
cple

Anaheim, CA

#4254 May 15, 2013
anah13m blvd wrote:
<quoted text>rifa?? You fxcken paisa!you fools aren't even around.just another wannabe hood on the west part of the city.you should claim pst the 2nd aka panochados hood just like your homeboy from panocha st.or click up and you'll be 2 deep you and the panocha ster.
fxck you pacific street is down ask them levas from bolonia and it's funny you levas talk smack cause I bumped into a lot of hoods and they don't say sxit but in topix they act all hard!! Stay up PSG fxck what anyone says!! It's all these bixthes that rank it on the streets but when you bump into them they say they don't bang!! I know cause I cruise through the hood down Pauline and there's no trampas and when I hit some fools up this weekend they ranked out or they were saying the truth that they don't claim!! then they said they know the homies but yet we're the panochas lol fxck all hoods who oppose!!!
cple

Anaheim, CA

#4255 May 15, 2013
CITRON STREET wrote:
<quoted text>SURE BUDDY
fxck your hood!!my homies being posting up there but you fxggirls r on mayfair street!!Lol
retard

Los Angeles, CA

#4256 May 15, 2013
cple wrote:
<quoted text>fxck you pacific street is down ask them levas from bolonia and it's funny you levas talk smack cause I bumped into a lot of hoods and they don't say sxit but in topix they act all hard!! Stay up PSG fxck what anyone says!! It's all these bixthes that rank it on the streets but when you bump into them they say they don't bang!! I know cause I cruise through the hood down Pauline and there's no trampas and when I hit some fools up this weekend they ranked out or they were saying the truth that they don't claim!! then they said they know the homies but yet we're the panochas lol fxck all hoods who oppose!!!
lets be real. psg is not around and havent been around. i just passed thru there and raw crew is all over. all these tagging crews spraypainting their hood like if it was okay to do. didnt see no psg.
retard

Los Angeles, CA

#4257 May 15, 2013
AHM PSGRX13 wrote:
you aint rifando nada homeboy. clean up your hood if your saying rifas! you dont know the meaning of that word. fake mothafucka
TRAVELERS CITY

Los Angeles, CA

#4258 May 15, 2013
retard wrote:
<quoted text> lets be real. psg is not around and havent been around. i just passed thru there and raw crew is all over. all these tagging crews spraypainting their hood like if it was okay to do. didnt see no psg.
psg and fake ass panocha street are both dead hahaha both of these sorry ass calles are up for grabs lol we have panocha street on lock but we dont need it we got our own calles to control panochitas are all over topix but u will never see these panochas in the streets or in the county cuz they lock it up like the pecetas they are bunch of netbangers trying to be active on the internet hahaha the calles dont lie pannochas are no good and there not around anymore but there on topix hahahaha fake ass green lighters are a joke..come outside of your mommy's apartment and play fcken pusssies u no were to find us hahahaha
sPIDERLOc

Yorba Linda, CA

#4259 May 15, 2013
G-UNIT CRIPz YA HO AZZ. I ONLY ANSWER TO 50! WIPE ME DOWN. G-UNIT CRIPPIN IT!!
Cyclonero

Temecula, CA

#4260 May 17, 2013
Wassup lame as cevollas tots quesos and the rest of the lames BIG BAD ANAHEIM UNDERHILL ST X3 LOS CYCLONXS GANG RIFA THAT'S RITR AUSTR CATCH US CYCLONXS POSTED ALL ALONG THE HILLSIDE FROM BLSM AVE TOO PIONNER PARK
CAVE

Kansas City, MO

#4262 May 17, 2013
Get it straight pinche underwear. U lames aint posted in any of them spots u say. Puro AHM CAMBRIDGE AVE GANG SSK fk your older homies bunch of ranking undies
cple

Kapolei, HI

#4264 May 18, 2013
Im a lil bitch in skinny jeans, trying to bang hard on the net! I always try to look hard but i pluck my eyebrows so thin , nobody even takes me serious! all i like to do is hang out with different hoods and be the cheerleader, talk shit on here and say things i dont even know about! i dont even know what the CAMPO is, thats how lame i am! i would say more but here comes my mom, she is gonna spank my lil gay ass if she finds out what im saying on here! And yea , shout out to my lil pussy homies from that dead ass pancific st! The nastiest part of anaheim, im out guys!

“Your bear to cross”

Since: Aug 09

Whittier, California

#4267 May 19, 2013
All you vatos are good for is coming on topix and bragging about how bad your little clicka is.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/la-habra-ca/T...

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/whittier-ca/T...

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/la-puente-ca/...

And on and on and on ... I say have a competition ... call it the Órale Olympics ... lets say we get all you beaners together and compete in some games unique to your culture. You could have:

The jump in beatdown – where four of five of you choda chompers rump up on one poor wannabe

The Bud Lite carry – to see how many 12 packs one guy can carry from the 7-11 to past the bus stop

The drive by shoot-em-up – try to hit a target sized like a defenseless old lady while hanging out of a minivan door

The run and hide – where you try and find a place where the police dogs can't reach you

and my personal favorite ...

The Ho-slap – where you see how many times you can whack your baby mama before you get her all marked up.

Let the games begin
machete

Santa Ana, CA

#4268 May 19, 2013
Oso viejo wrote:
All you vatos are good for is coming on topix and bragging about how bad your little clicka is.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/la-habra-ca/T...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/whittier-ca/T...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/la-puente-ca/...
And on and on and on ... I say have a competition ... call it the Órale Olympics ... lets say we get all you beaners together and compete in some games unique to your culture. You could have:
The jump in beatdown – where four of five of you choda chompers rump up on one poor wannabe
The Bud Lite carry – to see how many 12 packs one guy can carry from the 7-11 to past the bus stop
The drive by shoot-em-up – try to hit a target sized like a defenseless old lady while hanging out of a minivan door
The run and hide – where you try and find a place where the police dogs can't reach you
and my personal favorite ...
The Ho-slap – where you see how many times you can whack your baby mama before you get her all marked up.
Let the games begin
and how many kids do u have with your daughter, u dumb fcken whiteboy ..take your scarey ass to the freeway and get your begg on, just like your pedophile pappy taught u ..and dont forget your raggedy cardboard sign, u fcken riffraff

“Your bear to cross”

Since: Aug 09

Whittier, California

#4269 May 19, 2013
machete wrote:
<quoted text>and how many kids do u have with your daughter, u dumb fcken whiteboy ..take your scarey ass to the freeway and get your begg on, just like your pedophile pappy taught u ..and dont forget your raggedy cardboard sign, u fcken riffraff
So which event you want to be signed up for einstein?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 3 hr Alter Ego 6,503
Pacheco caught in police raid Green Spa in BP 6 hr Pacheco Caught 1
Lozano and Sergio Corona GAY Lovers on BP Polic... 7 hr Lozano Corrupt 1
Anaheim is full of opportunities! (Apr '12) 13 hr Thuth 80
Helping the homeless people at La Palma Park (Sep '12) 17 hr Tony 153
News Gang member held in shooting of 9-year-old (Oct '09) May 1 TurkBandit 46
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Apr '16 Que Er 4,509
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages