Chris O

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

So, anything new like prices going up in this economy. A freakin candy bar cost $1.25 and OCTA Bus Fare, is $2. Dammmm! It's alright! I can work with anything....
PAULINE ST

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

WAR wrote:
<quoted text>your piece of sh*t hood died out years ago and all your homies r pecetas that locked it up! just accept it already and quit yappng your gums RATA
Motherfxcker u act like ur bxtch ass hood is so active pinche rata we stand and fite alone not like da rest of da piece of shxt gangs in ahm we don't need anyone varrio los evil ones fxggot
ESAx111

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

FCKK PANOCHITAS AND WESITOS! HAHAHA BOTH YOU PUTOS ARE FCKEN LAME! FCKEN vEAST SIDE ANAHEIM x 3 ALWAYS ACTIVE !!! CALLE ANNA DRIVE TO THAT BENMORE LANE !!
anah13m

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

WAR wrote:
<quoted text>your piece of sh*t hood died out years ago and all your homies r pecetas that locked it up! just accept it already and quit yappng your gums RATA
your fuxkn hood died out yrs ago no 1 from ws out doind sht u fools nting in ahm,pst hood r trying to come bck w/ kp but at the end r all tecatos asking for $ at jex,esa was dead but came back however they never come out of that fcken dump I think s cus they don't want to bag or get deported so fck u fxgs
APST

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

WSA wrote:
<quoted text>Shut your mouth pussy ass PECETA ain't nothing cracking over on bush haha fcken dead ass so called hood that got taken out by travelers! Anybody can claim that sorry ass part of anaheim its up for grabs pinche rata p/c panochas can't even program on the mainline with your 25 hood that got washed off the map years ago!!!!!!!!!! Might as well go back to claiming total pleasure boyz hahahaaa
what the fxck weak side talking smack lol you levas r not around anymore just like penguins another has been hood!! Fxck all who talk smack pst thee EVILS gang and like my evils said cruise down bush street then duck!!
APST

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

ESAx111 wrote:
FCKK PANOCHITAS AND WESITOS! HAHAHA BOTH YOU PUTOS ARE FCKEN LAME! FCKEN vEAST SIDE ANAHEIM x 3 ALWAYS ACTIVE !!! CALLE ANNA DRIVE TO THAT BENMORE LANE !!
eat some cheese levas!!The reason we don't get along cause you levas ratted on lefty after he stabbed that cheeser! Tell me I'm wrong puto!?
Chris O

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Dammmm, look it these G's reepin! It makes the world go round....
Chris O

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

It takes alot to be from a gang. What it is to be shot at, stabb, threaten and documented, is a crazy life, as well as recovering from it. Stay strong, for the life it is and for those who got a taste of it, will always be respected.
Chris O

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

I have had history in the streets as a guy who knows what it is like to be shot at, at gun point, jumped to almost death, as a guy who decided not to join a gang and keep it cool, with the gang members, as respect, to who know, how down of a person i am. So, once again, i understand, the gang life.
Chris O

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Be safe
Mexicano

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Chris O wrote:
So, anything new like prices going up in this economy. A freakin candy bar cost $1.25 and OCTA Bus Fare, is $2. Dammmm! It's alright! I can work with anything....
2.00 for bus is ridiculos. Haha I had tod ride the bus to work last week and last time I used it it was 1.25 son of a b... Now im glad I got my bucket back lol
15 st click

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

VORPHANSX3R GANGA
just asking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

What's up w/ shy girl???good peoples.
just asking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

15 st click wrote:
VORPHANSX3R GANGA
do you know shy girl?
LA COLONIA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

APST wrote:
<quoted text>eat some cheese levas!!The reason we don't get along cause you levas ratted on lefty after he stabbed that cheeser! Tell me I'm wrong puto!?
What? Leftys a big ol rata piece of shiit! That punks no good ese I read the paper work on that leva!
SHaGy aka TERCO

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

anaheim wrote:
anaheim cka gang
Who r u joins put it name out there

SHaGy Locs aka Big Terco

V BrownFamilia BROOKHURST PARQUEROS

CHICANPS KILLING ALL
APST

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

LA COLONIA wrote:
<quoted text>What? Leftys a big ol rata piece of shiit! That punks no good ese I read the paper work on that leva!
never heard of that so fxck you and your leva hood bolonia!!
Travelers

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

SHaGy aka TERCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Who r u joins put it name out there
SHaGy Locs aka Big Terco
V BrownFamilia BROOKHURST PARQUEROS
CHICANPS KILLING ALL
Never heard of your fake ass hood and I used to go to brookhurst
im telling you

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

APST wrote:
<quoted text>never heard of that so fxck you and your leva hood bolonia!!
you fool are fxcken lame,talking about rats and you fools have rats in the free for all hood of yours,but I would never trust a tecato and you bxtches are all tecatos!and I went by your or tramps hood pauline st and said fxck pst but notting no one came out I think you were on you netbangging trip or asking for $ at jax
Tom Pappas

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

All of you trash who originally come from south of the Rio Grande shpuld deport yourselves immediately.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) 5 hr Raskdeported 1,087
East side bolen gang of baldwin park (Jun '08) 5 hr ESBP Ese Snoopy 527
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 hr what up doc 200,578
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Bruin For Life 26,967
Louie Lujan Government Relations 8 hr San Gabriel Valley 1
Perez leaving 9 hr Nodatroof 1
Man Critical After Baldwin Park Shooting (Oct '06) 14 hr Tony 484

Search the Rowland Heights Forum:
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at August 21 at 1:49AM PDT

•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rowland Heights News, Events & Info