PAULINE ST

San Leandro, CA

#4125 Mar 11, 2013
WAR wrote:
<quoted text>your piece of sh*t hood died out years ago and all your homies r pecetas that locked it up! just accept it already and quit yappng your gums RATA
Motherfxcker u act like ur bxtch ass hood is so active pinche rata we stand and fite alone not like da rest of da piece of shxt gangs in ahm we don't need anyone varrio los evil ones fxggot
ESAx111

Anaheim, CA

#4126 Mar 12, 2013
FCKK PANOCHITAS AND WESITOS! HAHAHA BOTH YOU PUTOS ARE FCKEN LAME! FCKEN vEAST SIDE ANAHEIM x 3 ALWAYS ACTIVE !!! CALLE ANNA DRIVE TO THAT BENMORE LANE !!
anah13m

United States

#4127 Mar 12, 2013
WAR wrote:
<quoted text>your piece of sh*t hood died out years ago and all your homies r pecetas that locked it up! just accept it already and quit yappng your gums RATA
your fuxkn hood died out yrs ago no 1 from ws out doind sht u fools nting in ahm,pst hood r trying to come bck w/ kp but at the end r all tecatos asking for $ at jex,esa was dead but came back however they never come out of that fcken dump I think s cus they don't want to bag or get deported so fck u fxgs
APST

Anaheim, CA

#4129 Mar 14, 2013
WSA wrote:
<quoted text>Shut your mouth pussy ass PECETA ain't nothing cracking over on bush haha fcken dead ass so called hood that got taken out by travelers! Anybody can claim that sorry ass part of anaheim its up for grabs pinche rata p/c panochas can't even program on the mainline with your 25ยข hood that got washed off the map years ago!!!!!!!!!! Might as well go back to claiming total pleasure boyz hahahaaa
what the fxck weak side talking smack lol you levas r not around anymore just like penguins another has been hood!! Fxck all who talk smack pst thee EVILS gang and like my evils said cruise down bush street then duck!!
APST

Anaheim, CA

#4130 Mar 14, 2013
ESAx111 wrote:
FCKK PANOCHITAS AND WESITOS! HAHAHA BOTH YOU PUTOS ARE FCKEN LAME! FCKEN vEAST SIDE ANAHEIM x 3 ALWAYS ACTIVE !!! CALLE ANNA DRIVE TO THAT BENMORE LANE !!
eat some cheese levas!!The reason we don't get along cause you levas ratted on lefty after he stabbed that cheeser! Tell me I'm wrong puto!?
Chris O

Fullerton, CA

#4131 Mar 14, 2013
Dammmm, look it these G's reepin! It makes the world go round....
Chris O

Fullerton, CA

#4132 Mar 14, 2013
It takes alot to be from a gang. What it is to be shot at, stabb, threaten and documented, is a crazy life, as well as recovering from it. Stay strong, for the life it is and for those who got a taste of it, will always be respected.
Chris O

Fullerton, CA

#4133 Mar 14, 2013
I have had history in the streets as a guy who knows what it is like to be shot at, at gun point, jumped to almost death, as a guy who decided not to join a gang and keep it cool, with the gang members, as respect, to who know, how down of a person i am. So, once again, i understand, the gang life.
Chris O

Fullerton, CA

#4134 Mar 14, 2013
Be safe
Mexicano

Los Angeles, CA

#4136 Mar 14, 2013
Chris O wrote:
So, anything new like prices going up in this economy. A freakin candy bar cost $1.25 and OCTA Bus Fare, is $2. Dammmm! It's alright! I can work with anything....
2.00 for bus is ridiculos. Haha I had tod ride the bus to work last week and last time I used it it was 1.25 son of a b... Now im glad I got my bucket back lol
15 st click

United States

#4138 Mar 15, 2013
VORPHANSX3R GANGA
just asking

United States

#4139 Mar 15, 2013
What's up w/ shy girl???good peoples.
just asking

United States

#4140 Mar 15, 2013
15 st click wrote:
VORPHANSX3R GANGA
do you know shy girl?
LA COLONIA

Phoenix, AZ

#4142 Mar 18, 2013
APST wrote:
<quoted text>eat some cheese levas!!The reason we don't get along cause you levas ratted on lefty after he stabbed that cheeser! Tell me I'm wrong puto!?
What? Leftys a big ol rata piece of shiit! That punks no good ese I read the paper work on that leva!
SHaGy aka TERCO

Los Angeles, CA

#4143 Mar 20, 2013
anaheim wrote:
anaheim cka gang
Who r u joins put it name out there

SHaGy Locs aka Big Terco

V BrownFamilia BROOKHURST PARQUEROS

CHICANPS KILLING ALL
APST

Anaheim, CA

#4144 Mar 21, 2013
LA COLONIA wrote:
<quoted text>What? Leftys a big ol rata piece of shiit! That punks no good ese I read the paper work on that leva!
never heard of that so fxck you and your leva hood bolonia!!
Travelers

Phoenix, AZ

#4147 Mar 22, 2013
SHaGy aka TERCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Who r u joins put it name out there
SHaGy Locs aka Big Terco
V BrownFamilia BROOKHURST PARQUEROS
CHICANPS KILLING ALL
Never heard of your fake ass hood and I used to go to brookhurst
im telling you

United States

#4148 Mar 23, 2013
APST wrote:
<quoted text>never heard of that so fxck you and your leva hood bolonia!!
you fool are fxcken lame,talking about rats and you fools have rats in the free for all hood of yours,but I would never trust a tecato and you bxtches are all tecatos!and I went by your or tramps hood pauline st and said fxck pst but notting no one came out I think you were on you netbangging trip or asking for $ at jax
Tom Pappas

United States

#4149 Mar 23, 2013
All of you trash who originally come from south of the Rio Grande shpuld deport yourselves immediately.
machete

Los Angeles, CA

#4150 Mar 23, 2013
Tom Pappas wrote:
All of you trash who originally come from south of the Rio Grande shpuld deport yourselves immediately.
And how many kids do u have with your daughter.. u scared to death bitch ass white piece of dogg shxt! Take your pedophile ass back to your post on that freeway exit wit your raggedy cardboard sign begging for chump change u fxckn pilgrim.. and keep on molesting your filthy redneck kids, that's why they get picked on from the first grade on up and while your at it take your ass back to europe were u belong u fxcken punk ass scary whiteboy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Realtors object to proposed business tax (Aug '10) 2 hr Montgomery Loser 51
News Mayor 'deeply disturbed' over incident between ... 2 hr wtf 1
Dirty Politics in La Mirada 3 hr Reployed 2
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 11 hr Lion King 7,495
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) 12 hr Hillary Vomit 182
News Video shows off-duty California cop fire weapon... 12 hr Hillary Vomit 8
News Not My President's Day' march draws hundreds to... 12 hr Hillary Vomit 26

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages