cple

Anaheim, CA

#4077 Feb 26, 2013
cple wrote:
<quoted text>its funny that you mentioned that rata mousey but youngster from plas once told me how he hit you levas up on the corner of olive and sycamore and that all you levas ranked out and I know its true cause we don't get along with plas lol!
I meant when mousey the rata made you tramps peeeeeeee you pantas and claim no hood lol.
Travelers City

United States

#4078 Feb 26, 2013
cple wrote:
<quoted text>by the way Cisco,joser,and rascal r good nothing like Lil oso,his brother,and a few rankers that got jumped into 132 st and that leva demon which your homeboys left behind to get socked up by me and then he ask me y I hit him and I told him cause he's a trampa.But he was lucky cause a couple of my older homies stopped me from putting him 6 foot under lol!!Then he told some girl he got jumped by Pauline cause I left him with a black eye haha!
Ahahahaa shut the fck up leva All u lames are ratas ahah lets hear sum more lies coming from a peceta!
EVIL SIDE AHM

Anaheim, CA

#4079 Feb 26, 2013
ITS FCKEN EAST SIDE AHM GANG CHAVALAZ!!
FCK ALL THE ENEMIGAS HATING ON THE EVIL SIDE!
FREE THE HOMMIES FRM THAT EAST SIDE AHMx3 LOCOXES GANG!
OOH ND FCK THE APD! R.I.P STOMPER ESAx3 ADR.LS!!!
ES AHM

United States

#4080 Feb 26, 2013
EVIL SIDE AHM wrote:
ITS FCKEN EAST SIDE AHM GANG CHAVALAZ!!
FCK ALL THE ENEMIGAS HATING ON THE EVIL SIDE!
FREE THE HOMMIES FRM THAT EAST SIDE AHMx3 LOCOXES GANG!
OOH ND FCK THE APD! R.I.P STOMPER ESAx3 ADR.LS!!!
waats hapanen carnelito de la beg bod eis syde anahiym refa cavronys como anadan mes compys en el baryio mas chyingon la annah dryv .yo soy el peludo purro ES AHM REFAN HOMS ANAH DRYV GAYNGA
EastSideAnahiem

Pacoima, CA

#4081 Feb 27, 2013
ES AHM wrote:
<quoted text>waats hapanen carnelito de la beg bod eis syde anahiym refa cavronys como anadan mes compys en el baryio mas chyingon la annah dryv .yo soy el peludo purro ES AHM REFAN HOMS ANAH DRYV GAYNGA
horale carnal! al 100 pa la ana drive. mi barrio mas chingon.soy el huarache mandando saludos desde Oaxaca mis compas de eastside ahm rifa. los estoy estraniando para siempre! trucha con la carucha y la pinche migra valen vergas esos putos! alratos
EastSideAnahiem

Pacoima, CA

#4082 Feb 27, 2013
saludos a mis compas de la jeffrey street y del barrio smoll town qvo! el huarache de esa porvida
EVIL SIDE AHM

Anaheim, CA

#4083 Feb 27, 2013
HAHAHAHA LAME ASS FOO TRYING TO CLOWN AROUND! IT MUST BE A PECETA ASS/DROP OUT FOO THATS JUST HATING!! WASSAP B1TCHES!!!

vEAST SIDE AHM 13 LOCOXES GANG PUTO!!
chompis esa

Pacoima, CA

#4084 Feb 27, 2013
EVIL SIDE AHM wrote:
HAHAHAHA LAME ASS FOO TRYING TO CLOWN AROUND! IT MUST BE A PECETA ASS/DROP OUT FOO THATS JUST HATING!! WASSAP B1TCHES!!!
vEAST SIDE AHM 13 LOCOXES GANG PUTO!!
whaats hapanin carnal! mucho gusto soy el chompis de exside anahime cluub ana dryvers
EVIL SIDE AHM

Anaheim, CA

#4085 Feb 27, 2013
Hahahaa LAME FCKEN PAISA! GET THAT SH1T STRAIGHT HOMMIE EVIL ASS EAST SIDE AHMx3 ANNA DRIVE LOCOXES!
JST

Anaheim, CA

#4086 Feb 28, 2013
For all the levas
JST

Anaheim, CA

#4087 Feb 28, 2013
EastSideAnahiem wrote:
saludos a mis compas de la jeffrey street y del barrio smoll town qvo! el huarache de esa porvida
Saludos compa f all the haters.puro JST.
EastSideAnahiem

United States

#4089 Mar 2, 2013
JST wrote:
<quoted text> Saludos compa f all the haters.puro JST.
waaas haapaniiing
cple

Anaheim, CA

#4090 Mar 3, 2013
Travelers City wrote:
<quoted text>Ahahahaa shut the fck up leva All u lames are ratas ahah lets hear sum more lies coming from a peceta!
look whose talking you lames are levas always ranking out or running or saying I don't bang anymore or getting high with my tecato homies or throwing a rat and still kicking it with you tatters ask moe from los mecos how he felt getting rocks thrown at him by an evil and when he picked up a rock I told him throw it at me see what happens! And sneaky from mcclay st would just laugh saying I was wrong and this was in norco!!
cple

Anaheim, CA

#4091 Mar 3, 2013
EastSideAnahiem wrote:
<quoted text>waaas haapaniiing
fxck cheese side,trampas,jerry kids,and all other hoods who oppose the evils gang!
!
WEST SIDE AHM

Anaheim, CA

#4093 Mar 3, 2013
WAR GANG UP ON TOP JJNO STREET LOKOS F JERRY KIDS GOT EM RUNNING SCARED FAWK QUESOS TOO !!!!!
WEST SIDE AHM

Anaheim, CA

#4094 Mar 3, 2013
SXS AHM BFTHOOD wrote:
risky from avls is a rat bitch azz ranker hahaha fck vacas locas and there child molesting homies that run that sorry azz hood lol y que chavalas!!!!!!!! BFTH TAKING OVER AND WHAT CHUMPZ
DAMM PUT IN SOMEE WORKK BOLILLO!!!! KOME TO DA WEST SIDE AND GET SCHOOLED ION BANGING U CHUMPS JUNO ST WHERE WE BE KOME THROUGH AND GET DUMPED ON LIKE DA JERRYS ALWAYSS DOO U FOOS ARE ALL TALKK ENOUGGH SAID THIS BE ACE STRETCH AND TAZZ FROMM THE WEST SIDE ANACRIMIME WAR GANG !!!!! ALL U FOOS SHOULD STOP THE TALK N HANDLE UR PEDO U PUSSYYY ASSSS VATOSS WSA !!!!!!
EASt SIDE AHM

Anaheim, CA

#4095 Mar 3, 2013
HAHAHA WHAAT?? YOU WESOS STILL EXIST,? FCKK ALL YOU LAME ASS WESOS HOMMIE! EAST SIDE ANAHEIM GANG PUTO!! CAILE ESE!! CALLE ANNA DRIVE LOCOXES !!
vBOYS

United States

#4096 Mar 3, 2013
WEST SIDE AHM wrote:
<quoted text> DAMM PUT IN SOMEE WORKK BOLILLO!!!! KOME TO DA WEST SIDE AND GET SCHOOLED ION BANGING U CHUMPS JUNO ST WHERE WE BE KOME THROUGH AND GET DUMPED ON LIKE DA JERRYS ALWAYSS DOO U FOOS ARE ALL TALKK ENOUGGH SAID THIS BE ACE STRETCH AND TAZZ FROMM THE WEST SIDE ANACRIMIME WAR GANG !!!!! ALL U FOOS SHOULD STOP THE TALK N HANDLE UR PEDO U PUSSYYY ASSSS VATOSS WSA!!!!!!
hahahaha fckn wesos are a fckn joke! jerrys got u levas on check and none of u lames are wit that gangbangin fcken rankers can't even put in work for all them dead ass wesos restn in piss hahaa palabra everybodys killed atleast one of u punk ass bitchs and u pussies never do shit back to nobody lol everybody got u lames on check! fck your lame ass hood that's never been on da map haha fckn fake ass netbanger fck weak side and your dead homies juno is dead as fck fckn lame wannabe! vBOYS GANG CONTROLA
Folkster

Pico Rivera, CA

#4097 Mar 4, 2013
WEST SIDE AHM wrote:
<quoted text> DAMM PUT IN SOMEE WORKK BOLILLO!!!! KOME TO DA WEST SIDE AND GET SCHOOLED ION BANGING U CHUMPS JUNO ST WHERE WE BE KOME THROUGH AND GET DUMPED ON LIKE DA JERRYS ALWAYSS DOO U FOOS ARE ALL TALKK ENOUGGH SAID THIS BE ACE STRETCH AND TAZZ FROMM THE WEST SIDE ANACRIMIME WAR GANG !!!!! ALL U FOOS SHOULD STOP THE TALK N HANDLE UR PEDO U PUSSYYY ASSSS VATOSS WSA
!!!!!!
What the fawk is this ahaha fawk weak ass wesos You lames ain't about sh*t in your peaceful as neighborhood.All you lames is rankers serio you lames ain't about nada fawkin fakes!!! Its all about that Anaheim Folks gang
ERIC

United States

#4098 Mar 4, 2013
I LIVE IN WSA RIGHT DOWN THA STREET FROM JUNO AND AINT NO ONE FROM WSA POSTED UP. BUT JEFFREY STREET IS ALWAYS CRUISING UP DOWN THE NEIGHBORHOOD THEY JUST SHOT SOMEONE OVER THA WEEKEND BUT I DONT NO WHO IT WAS OR WHERE HE WAS FROM. JEFFREY GOTS WSA SCARED RIGHT NOW AND IM NOT HATING IM JUST KEEPING IT REAL! MY COUSINS ARE FROM WSA AND I'VE LIVED HERE ALL MY LIFE.I GOT NOTHING BUT RESPECT FOR THA VARRIO BUT ITS TRUE ABOUT WSA LOSING A BUNCH OF HOMIES AND NEVER GOING BACK TO RETALIATE.I SHOULD NO MY PRIMO PASSED AWAY AND NOTHING WAS EVER DONE ABOUT IT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is this the end of LMP ? (Sep '08) 57 min DIRTY R 19
Tuttle Turd Has NO SWAG! He's a lonely half bre... 2 hr Truth 2
Kelly Thomas Cops Star in Nude Review 3 hr The Sarge 1
Teen Experiences Tingling Sensation 3 hr Ethyl sfs 2
Please Save Baldwin Park from Tuttle Turd 4 hr Stop Tuttle Turd 11
Tuttle's Man Crush 4 hr The Truth 7
Tuttle Secret Bromance 4 hr The Truth 4
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE