la risas

Los Angeles, CA

#3988 Jan 31, 2013
LIL GRIZZLY wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS PENDEJO DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPELL HAHA, STAY IN SCHOOL PINCHE PAISA! BOYS FROM THE HOOD GANG!
. You're the paisa with your cortezes on an brown pant white shirt and heir long eaght to slik iit back.and like I told you vaboso ass I'm a girl not a pendejo like you
AJAX

Los Alamitos, CA

#3989 Jan 31, 2013
WARRIORS WILL COME OUT TO PLAY.
Fck Jokes

Los Angeles, CA

#3990 Jan 31, 2013
LIL GRIZZLY wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS PENDEJO DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPELL HAHA, STAY IN SCHOOL PINCHE PAISA! BOYS FROM THE HOOD GANG!
lol...a hyna got 2 this lame ass that his wet back hood is a reject lmfao!!oh,fck bxtches from the hood!!!!
BOUNCY

Anaheim, CA

#3993 Feb 2, 2013
FCK THAT HYNA LA RISAS SHE'S A FCKING PAISA SHE'S BEEN DEPORTED LIKE 5 TIMES ALREADY HAHAHA!
BROWN DEMONS X3

Anaheim, CA

#3994 Feb 2, 2013
FCK jokes what are you banging leva don't just talk masa FCKING puto EASTSIDE BUENA PARK DEMONS CHAVALA, Qvo to the homies from boys!
la risas

Los Angeles, CA

#3995 Feb 2, 2013
another paisa on a trip,do you guys go shopping together?lol
stn

Sherman Oaks, CA

#3996 Feb 2, 2013
V.STNRX3
Fck Jokes

Modesto, CA

#3997 Feb 2, 2013
BROWN DEMONS X3 wrote:
FCK jokes what are you banging leva don't just talk masa FCKING puto EASTSIDE BUENA PARK DEMONS CHAVALA, Qvo to the homies from boys!
fck cheese side banana pickers!!FTTR
Fck Jokes

Modesto, CA

#3998 Feb 2, 2013
stn wrote:
V.STNRX3
pela!TOKERS TOWN
BIG SxNASTY

Anaheim, CA

#3999 Feb 3, 2013
VLCR
LA
COLONIAX3
ANAHEIM
KATELLA GANG BANGERS
WANT SOME GET SOME
ANAHEIM FOLKS GANGX3

Anaheim, CA

#4000 Feb 3, 2013
FCK TATER TOTTS AND FULLERSHIT YOU LEVAS ARE LAME YOU CHAVALAS TALK TO MUCH BUT NEVER DO SH*T!
ANAHEIM FOLKS GANG RIFA!
CUERVO

Modesto, CA

#4001 Feb 3, 2013
BIG SxNASTY wrote:
VLCR
LA
COLONIAX3
ANAHEIM
KATELLA GANG BANGERS
WANT SOME GET SOME
fck kukaruchas!!
Baller

United States

#4002 Feb 4, 2013
CUERVO wrote:
<quoted text>fck kukaruchas!!
la pelona and all her made up placasos came out of hiding haha fckn netbanger couldnt leave this site alone even if she tried lmfaoooo tell your jefa I said q-vo wanker and fck caka ville!
vEAST_SIDE_AHM

Anaheim, CA

#4003 Feb 4, 2013
VARRI0 EAST SIDE ANAHEIM x111 RIFA! F&#K 0UR LAME AS ENEMIGAS! E'S'A ANNA DRIVE LOCOTES Y QUE!!!
Bully

United States

#4004 Feb 5, 2013
vEAST_SIDE_AHM wrote:
VARRI0 EAST SIDE ANAHEIM x111 RIFA! F&#K 0UR LAME AS ENEMIGAS! E'S'A ANNA DRIVE LOCOTES Y QUE!!!
Shut up chuntaro. your a paisa!
la risas

Los Angeles, CA

#4005 Feb 5, 2013
BOUNCY wrote:
FCK THAT HYNA LA RISAS SHE'S A FCKING PAISA SHE'S BEEN DEPORTED LIKE 5 TIMES ALREADY HAHAHA!
y do they call you bouncy?its a girls name,you know we bounce on cxcks.well you might bouce on 1 to, right jotito.if you let othere foos call you bounce your a bigger paisa then me pendejohahahahahahah
la risas

Los Angeles, CA

#4006 Feb 5, 2013
vEAST_SIDE_AHM wrote:
hey east side didn't all you boys get diported?what happen to termight?is he back from the other side of the border?pinches imigrantes!de perdido cambiense de ropa,and no I'm not saying for you and your boy to swap clouth and he put on your pants and you put his on,dirty matha
Big Sur

Anaheim, CA

#4007 Feb 5, 2013
To all you suckas that think you vatos are some how better because you got residency here. Learn your roots, background, LA RAZA, our ancient history, as the Mayans and Aztecs. All you fools that bring the "paisa" shit...homies por favor! Name one neighborhood that has all White boys? None. Name one that doesn't have a homie born in a different country? Have some pride of who you are and where you come from. SOUTHSIDE CALIFORNIA BIG CITY OF AANAHEIM.
vEAST_SIDE_AHM

Anaheim, CA

#4008 Feb 5, 2013
Bully wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up chuntaro. your a paisa!
FCK YOU AND UR PIECE OF SHT HOOD!! CAILE U FCKEN LEVA...EAST SIDE AHMx111.,. EAST UP HOES DOWN, EAST SIDE ANNA DRIVE, ALL AROUND! E'S'A x3
jajajaaa

United States

#4009 Feb 6, 2013
vEAST_SIDE_AHM wrote:
<quoted text>
FCK YOU AND UR PIECE OF SHT HOOD!! CAILE U FCKEN LEVA...EAST SIDE AHMx111.,. EAST UP HOES DOWN, EAST SIDE ANNA DRIVE, ALL AROUND! E'S'A x3
wabbbb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 28,400
Kevin Dillman a bust.... 2 hr Concerned Parents 4
East side bolen gang of baldwin park (Jun '08) 4 hr real big Dik 561
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 7 hr CRAZYWICKED LS GANG 2,583
Manhattan Beach to vote on FAA airspace plan (Oct '10) 8 hr Voter 23
La Mirada Boosters In trouble under Moschetti 10 hr wooddude 24
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 14 hr other coach 5,283

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match