jokes

United States

#3852 Dec 29, 2012
PLS wrote:
<quoted text> FCK u pendejo. Who are you? You think you no so much state your name and hood?
state your name vato ahahahaa fcken lames these days lmfao another pelona from clown village hahaa trying to be something they ain't
PLS

El Monte, CA

#3853 Dec 29, 2012
PARKVIEW LOCOS GANG! we up and rising always terrifying fck the rest we be the best!
jokes

El Monte, CA

#3854 Dec 29, 2012
My bad homie I just looked your hood up and its real. No disrespect homie
PLS

El Monte, CA

#3855 Dec 29, 2012
It's sight just don't let it happen again essay. PLS on top never drop and never gonna stop!
jokes

United States

#3856 Dec 29, 2012
jokes wrote:
My bad homie I just looked your hood up and its real. No disrespect homie
ahahahaaa what the fck lol I'm the real jokes ese and I dont have to look up any hood, for what and why?? pls or whatever that shit is called is not known in orange county and I'm not trying to talk shit I just never heard of that shit period fcken fake hahahaa I looked your hood up lmfao
jokes

United States

#3857 Dec 29, 2012
PLS wrote:
It's sight just don't let it happen again essay. PLS on top never drop and never gonna stop!
ahahahahahaaa on top never drop and never gonna stop LOL
PLS

El Monte, CA

#3858 Dec 29, 2012
PLS GANG or DON'T BANG! Coming hard got the yards on lockdown never gonna make it outa my town free all the homies and JOKES don't no me so stop all that talking in my hood you'll never make it walking!
jokes

El Monte, CA

#3859 Dec 29, 2012
Frime rolla vato
PLS

El Monte, CA

#3860 Dec 29, 2012
Thanks
HATE YOU ALL

El Monte, CA

#3861 Dec 30, 2012
F**K ALL YOU MEXICANTS you are all pieces of dirt with you stupid language and your crap coloured skin. Go back to your huts filled with cockroaches in beanerville Mexico. I hate all of you and you all need to be arrested and sent to prison. Suck it and go pray to your virgin whore! Saint dick my d**k!
15 st click

United States

#3862 Dec 30, 2012
VOPHSX3RXVST
Miktlan

United States

#3863 Dec 30, 2012
HATE YOU ALL wrote:
F**K ALL YOU MEXICANTS you are all pieces of dirt with you stupid language and your crap coloured skin. Go back to your huts filled with cockroaches in beanerville Mexico. I hate all of you and you all need to be arrested and sent to prison. Suck it and go pray to your virgin whore! Saint dick my d**k!
Ahahaa fcken scarred to death white people never learn LoL here go learn something about your kind, u fcken pilgrim!
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Pela

La Mesa, CA

#3864 Dec 30, 2012
15 st click wrote:
VOPHSX3RXVST
pela leva~
Ballin

United States

#3866 Dec 31, 2012
Pelon from Clown Village AKA Chupa Vergas is the roughest toughest meanest internet banging paisa and she's coming to a varrio near you! 1st she's gonna "Google" you levas Next she's gonna "click" on you rankers Then she's gonna "delete" all you wabs. And if that's not enough, she's gonna throw all you panes in the "recycle bin" LMFAO!!! POBRESITA.. SHE TRYS SOOOO HARD TO MAKE FRIENDS PERO NO PUEDE HAHAHAHAAAAAA
pelon

El Monte, CA

#3867 Dec 31, 2012
hey puto Baller stop talking masa on me holmes. Its no funny anymore carnal im a hard banger frok CVLS dawg and im true essay. I put in mas tiempo so dont hage no more por favor senor Baller. And i can finnish a cervesa man
pelon

El Monte, CA

#3869 Jan 2, 2013
Poop and pee and poopoo and diarhea and pee and Ahhh nice poop and pee pee poo poo and pee diarhea squirt and pee pee poop yeah
lame azz foo

Huntington Beach, CA

#3870 Jan 3, 2013
damn this person that pretends to be pelon and other people at the same time is lame azz fawk, serio get a life pendejo and move out of your moms house already foo. i dont even think u bang,and u make fun of other foos.Bt if they catch u in the calles you'll be crying and begging for your life hahaha. just kill your self already puto. u got nothing to live for but to pretend to be someone else on this shhit hAha. and u been doing this stupid shhit for a long time already. haha LAME azz kidd
shannon

United States

#3871 Jan 3, 2013
Ladiez and gentleman, tha party has just begun
15 st click

United States

#3872 Jan 4, 2013
shannon wrote:
Ladiez and gentleman, tha party has just begun
. So are u tha party!
shannon

United States

#3873 Jan 4, 2013
Awee wee.. Where u stay @ papi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr ROTFLMAO pharts 34,268
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 3 hr lmsa 9,737
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) Sep 23 EMERO MONTOYA TEE... 1,050
News 18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) Sep 23 EMERO MONTOYA 1,832
News The leg end of Turnbull Canyon (Feb '08) Sep 22 la china 197
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jul '17 Lynn 4,551
News Shooting no shock at school (Apr '06) Jul '17 AnonymousOldFriend 137

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages