Stanley

United States

#3712 Nov 8, 2012
Dude has any one seen my cat?I miss my little purrrdy
somos

Westminster, CA

#3713 Nov 9, 2012
DOCUMENTARY INFO wrote:
I'm in the process of doing a documentary on AHM gangs. Only the real and most active. I have a couple questions to the REAL homies that no what their talking about. Is HEAD HUNTERS a real gang in Anaheim?? And out of this list which varrios are active now- ANAHEIM JEFFREY, BARRIO POBRE, FOLKS, BOYS FROM THE HOOD, TRAVELERS CITY, PAULINE STREET, BARRIO SMALL TOWN. also would like to no if there ever was a DEL MONTE CRIPS? please correct me if I missed ACTIVE gangs now.
As much to hate to go against "ahmer" there were crip "sets" in anaheim. Water gate (older dudes, hardly seen now). Del monte there is no respect whatsoever, they dont gang bang. Del monte are season gangbangers. Meaning they disappear for like half a year and come back for a week or two and out another year...and in the two weeks they gangbang, they get smashed by all the neighboorhoods around that specific area. Head hunters, this guys tryed and still trying to set foot in our city but they are not a neighboorhood in anaheim. as for your documentary good luck!
Joe

United States

#3714 Nov 9, 2012
Obama rifa todo
Flaca 1813

Santa Monica, CA

#3715 Nov 9, 2012
"ANAHEIM X3"]ALSO REPPING ANACRIME
A.C.W=(A)ZTEC (W)ARRIORS GANG 13
C.K.A=(C)HICANOS (K)ill (A)LL 13
VARRIO BENMORE LANE X3
RESPECTS TO ALL PURO ANAHEIM IF I LEFT ANYONE OUT..THEN REPRESENT!!!! That's wuz up benmore Ln "Looneys"
ANAHEIM TAMALE GANG

El Monte, CA

#3718 Nov 10, 2012
Orale soy shellfish from that big bad TAMALE GANG. Fck my enimigas todo controlla AHM! Posted up on SABINA street 24/7. Shout out to the homies from OLIVE street!!
SsF13

United States

#3719 Nov 11, 2012
avls13 wrote:
fawk everybody against us. specially the APD fawking puercos. AVLS R1FA ALWAYS! fawk the enemigas. its a "VL" thang putos
Qvo haven't been to oc in a long ass time. Respect to that AVLS gang was locked up at Lancaster with one of your homies named green eyes, puro down ass vato. He had my back againts all the mayates down to throw vergasos at any time SHADOW FLORENCIA TRECE GANGA
BOYS

United States

#3720 Nov 11, 2012
SsF13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Qvo haven't been to oc in a long ass time. Respect to that AVLS gang was locked up at Lancaster with one of your homies named green eyes, puro down ass vato. He had my back againts all the mayates down to throw vergasos at any time SHADOW FLORENCIA TRECE GANGA
hahaa green eyes from verga lovers is a rat nd hes pc'd up at the condado right now hahaa fk vacas!!!!!
SXS AHM BOYS GANG CONTROLANDO Y QUE
BOYS

United States

#3721 Nov 11, 2012
AJC wrote:
AHM JUNGLE CITY Y QUE!!!!!
This city died out!!!!!!!!!
AHM BOYS ARE GAY

El Monte, CA

#3722 Nov 13, 2012
BFTH?? Pela!!!!!!! Soy loco from that AVLS gang boys ate lame. Puro dropouts chingon not liked anywhere essay you fools are pans chupa mi verga pendejos! Jajaja lame
CVLS

United States

#3723 Nov 13, 2012
BOYS wrote:
<quoted text>hahaa green eyes from verga lovers is a rat nd hes pc'd up at the condado right now hahaa fk vacas!!!!!
fck b!tches from the hood leva!fck wabfield u p!ece of $h!t moco!
BOYS

United States

#3724 Nov 13, 2012
AHM BOYS ARE GAY wrote:
BFTH?? Pela!!!!!!! Soy loco from that AVLS gang boys ate lame. Puro dropouts chingon not liked anywhere essay you fools are pans chupa mi verga pendejos! Jajaja lame
Dropouts?? hahahaa u better do some investigation on your own homeboys and your whole varrio that was brought up by jotos Yeah that's right the main head from your hood is a chirujo hahaa and then u got all the child molesters like boxer solo and anthony and even that biatch bull that's restin in piss was a pedophile hahaaa and of course we can't forget about all the ratas from vacas and believe me this hood is infested wit ratas just get busted and you'll see them all at court in single man cells with there blue bands on ahaaha your verga lickin hood is recruiting nothing but rejects and evrybody knows it puuto!!! Fk you levas!!!!!!!
THE REAL SXS AHM VARRIO BOYS GANG NOMAS
BOYS

United States

#3725 Nov 14, 2012
CVLS wrote:
<quoted text>fck b!tches from the hood leva!fck wabfield u p!ece of $h!t moco!
Dam ese your a fken netbanger serio your on every fken gang site even the LA and buster sites hahaa get a fken life you dum ass lil moko fk you and your weak ass varrio you lames ain't even around anymore and no one has heard of pelon or any other biatch name you try to use on here haha talking masa to everyone behind your fken computer like a lopp! Fk chava village dead ass hood and your fake dirty biatch shit you try to claim..Come to haster and orangewood and get served you fken pan netbanger!!!! Trying to say I'm the moko hahaha that's why nobody on here takes your lame ass seriously because evrybody knows your nothing but a fken internet leva!!!!!
SXS ANAHEIM VARRIO BOYS GANG CONTROLA
CVLS

United States

#3726 Nov 14, 2012
BOYS wrote:
<quoted text>Dam ese your a fken netbanger serio your on every fken gang site even the LA and buster sites hahaa get a fken life you dum ass lil moko fk you and your weak ass varrio you lames ain't even around anymore and no one has heard of pelon or any other biatch name you try to use on here haha talking masa to everyone behind your fken computer like a lopp! Fk chava village dead ass hood and your fake dirty biatch shit you try to claim..Come to haster and orangewood and get served you fken pan netbanger!!!! Trying to say I'm the moko hahaha that's why nobody on here takes your lame ass seriously because evrybody knows your nothing but a fken internet leva!!!!!
SXS ANAHEIM VARRIO BOYS GANG CONTROLA
haha fcken lame I'm old enough too be ur dad pan!!all u levas are a bunch of wet backs puto,so fck u and ur b!tch ass hood!
SANTA NITA

United States

#3727 Nov 14, 2012
CVLS wrote:
<quoted text>haha fcken lame I'm old enough too be ur dad pan!!all u levas are a bunch of wet backs puto,so fck u and ur b!tch ass hood!
THIS LAME ASS NETBANGER STILL ON HERE RUNNING HER MONEY MAKER LIKE THE TRAMP SHE IS HAHA DUMB ASS KID HAS BEEN NETBANGING FOR YEARS AND SHES ACTUALLY THINKS SHES DOING THANGS ON HERE LMFAO!!!!
Baller

United States

#3728 Nov 14, 2012
CVLS wrote:
<quoted text>fck b!tches from the hood leva!fck wabfield u p!ece of $h!t moco!
Pelona AKA Lista Chunkla Silck Pan Babosa and LiL Badass from Clown Village AKA Chupa Vergas Chavala Ville Caka Verde is the roughest toughest meanest internet banging paisa and she's coming to a varrio near you! 1st she's gonna "Google" you levas Next she's gonna "click" on you rankers and Then she's gonna "delete" all you wabs. And if that's not enough, she's gonna throw all you panes in the "recycle bin" LMFAO!!! POBRESITA.. SHE TRYS SOOOO HARD TO MAKE FRIENDS PERO NO PUEDE HAHAHAHAAAAAAA
CVLS

United States

#3729 Nov 14, 2012
All these chumps ar jealous of me serio. I mean I've been a hard gang/netbanger for years now and ever sence my jefa got me a new computer I can finally get at these putos. A couple vatos found out that I'm a Joto and now they think I'm not down. I'm still down serio I bang harder now. These fools just don't no, and BALLER needs to recognise that just because I can't Finnish a tall can cervesa doesn't mean I'm not hard. I might be a pan but I'm also a gangster.
CVLS

United States

#3730 Nov 14, 2012
SANTA NITA wrote:
<quoted text>THIS LAME ASS NETBANGER STILL ON HERE RUNNING HER MONEY MAKER LIKE THE TRAMP SHE IS HAHA DUMB ASS KID HAS BEEN NETBANGING FOR YEARS AND SHES ACTUALLY THINKS SHES DOING THANGS ON HERE LMFAO!!!!
fck chuntanaita scrapa!
EVILOCO

Anaheim, CA

#3731 Nov 15, 2012
UNDERHILL wrote:
<quoted text>total pleasure babes wtf hahahaaaa fcken tecatos will never learn trying to clown on taggers when your p/c street was a fcken party crew hahaaa fcken disco bunny go do the cabbage patch after shooting up or wait u go to the methadone clinic in fullofshit with the rest of your sny homies! your peceta hood is dead and has been dead for the longest the only place u here about your no good greenlight street is on this fcken website not in the calles and fo sure not in Anaheim punk levas! HARD CANDY BLUE BANDERS uGREENLIGHT NO GOOD FOR NOTHING PANOCHA OH WAIT TOTAL PLEASURE BROADS OR BABES LMFAOO! quit faking the funk on here your shits a ghost town ran by rockeros and piasas!!!!
ask your homie lonely what he thinks about us hahaha!!
Shadow

United States

#3734 Nov 15, 2012
BOYS wrote:
<quoted text>hahaa green eyes from verga lovers is a rat nd hes pc'd up at the condado right now hahaa fk vacas!!!!!
all I know is that he was down for his shit ready to throw putasos for the blue. There was a lot of scared vatos from oc but not all and that fool had my back on multiple times, there was also another vl named twin that was down for his shit. Most oc gangs r weak but vatos from avls, ftroop orphans were always down
BOYS

United States

#3735 Nov 16, 2012
Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>
all I know is that he was down for his shit ready to throw putasos for the blue. There was a lot of scared vatos from oc but not all and that fool had my back on multiple times, there was also another vl named twin that was down for his shit. Most oc gangs r weak but vatos from avls, ftroop orphans were always down
Nothing but pecetas from that hood and twins a lil biatch hahaa that putillo ranked out on me and my carnal! Serio he's probably at the county pc'd up tambien just like green eyes!!!! Fk vacas!!!!! VARRIO BOYS GANG

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) 3 min CVS 163
News Woman escapes stalled car on tracks in Santa Fe... 2 hr Mr Fabu Whal 3
Lena Dunham Eats Poop, Dies 3 hr Merryl Stripper B... 3
Where is LMP (Mar '08) 3 hr Little Juanita 85
Tom Is Even Fatter Now 4 hr Richard Pesquito 9
Pacheco wants to FIRE Tafoya because of Signs 4 hr Tafoya Fired 1
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 5 hr lmsa dad 7,262

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance