First Prev
of 27
Next Last
kakakakaka

Covina, CA

#690 Jul 24, 2013
Real talk i think kha should be a weak cochina click que no? there both sorry azz wannabe hoods reppin the one three
EBKHA

United States

#691 Jul 25, 2013
kakakakaka wrote:
Real talk i think kha should be a weak cochina click que no? there both sorry azz wannabe hoods reppin the one three
HAHA....NEVA...PUSS....WE INVADING....
smoked like a swisha

Sun City, CA

#692 Jul 25, 2013
Weak Chavalas r nada wrote:
http://www.sgvtribune.com/news /ci_12546383
video of eddie magana aka "danger" from weak cochina getting smoked outside of a covina 7-11 in broad daylight hahahhahahah
every hood especially all hoods in the sgv saw that video of EDDIE MAGANA-NAVARRO AKA "DANGER" FROM "WCX3" GETTING SMOKED OUTSIDE OF A COVINA 7-11 IN BROAD DAYLIGHT for whatever reason maybe cuz he was out of bounds...evrybody especially basset, puente 13, al capone 13,el monte flores, eastside bp, norfside bp, and many more saw that video and laughed so much that tears came out ahahahahahaha...
varrio dogs

Moseley, VA

#693 Jul 25, 2013
no one afraid of your lame as*
go clean it

Sun City, CA

#694 Jul 25, 2013
EBKHA wrote:
<quoted text>HAHA....NEVA...PUSS... .WE INVADING....
shut yo snitch rat mouth KAKERA! LOL....u lops dont evn hav your own territory,& ya'll aint invading nuthin...u stay inside ur house for most of ther day and only come out in public if your in a car hahahahahahahahahahah....WEENI ES! the only thing u cacas r good for is getting laughed at or getting socked in the face and chased out of morgan park when ur unarmed ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a...insted of netbanging go to your homie snacks' grave and clean up the feces and urine i left on his grasvestone lol
guadalajara grillster

Rosemead, CA

#695 Jul 25, 2013
went to Guadalajara grill on sunday. there were these idiots with car wash signs and "maurio" written on them. I shook my head as I drove by and never stopped. If I wanna support a bunch of wettsters, ill eat and watch them fools dance and play that funky cowboy music. now that was funny to see. please continue to kill each other. it only proves that the downest homies will not support their buddies by standing on the street with signs. but they do stand on offramps with signs. hahahaha. I slay myself
L1aMes

San Gabriel, CA

#697 Jul 27, 2013
Lame$ ass cats just stay talking sht on the net go actally gang bang like reel LOMA GZ THE REeL ACTIVE HOOD IN THE sgV VARRIO $$G LOMAS GANG RUNNING RO$EMEAD AND $$g Fkk Baldwin park aka bola de putoz es ns kha your all lame (That lil kid that said go clean it stays making your shthole city look no good) fk pnuts fk wet cochinas fk muffins fk sadgirls and the rest leave this G sht to an OG VARRIO LOMAS NOMAS REMEBER THAT !
L1aMes

San Gabriel, CA

#698 Jul 27, 2013
go clean it wrote:
<quoted text>
shut yo snitch rat mouth KAKERA! LOL....u lops dont evn hav your own territory,& ya'll aint invading nuthin...u stay inside ur house for most of ther day and only come out in public if your in a car hahahahahahahahahahah....WEENI ES! the only thing u cacas r good for is getting laughed at or getting socked in the face and chased out of morgan park when ur unarmed ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a...insted of netbanging go to your homie snacks' grave and clean up the feces and urine i left on his grasvestone lol
LOMA$ CONTROLLA ! YOUR LAME why do you KEEP NETBANGING 2 EVERYONE EVERY$INGLE Time?? FUCKBOLAS
hey internet banger

Covina, CA

#699 Jul 27, 2013
L1aMes wrote:
Lame$ ass cats just stay talking sht on the net go actally gang bang like reel LOMA GZ THE REeL ACTIVE HOOD IN THE sgV VARRIO $$G LOMAS GANG RUNNING RO$EMEAD AND $$g Fkk Baldwin park aka bola de putoz es ns kha your all lame (That lil kid that said go clean it stays making your shthole city look no good) fk pnuts fk wet cochinas fk muffins fk sadgirls and the rest leave this G sht to an OG VARRIO LOMAS NOMAS REMEBER THAT !
You know wen your a internet bangin lame wen you go on topix and bang your hood on a forum that's not talkin about your hood fuccin lop like you say lomas is nomas.. banging in rosemead is like banging in chinatown lop... matter of fact ur homie got shot here in bolen by on olive stupid remember that ask around leva
LOMAs GanG

San Gabriel, CA

#700 Jul 27, 2013
Ya ya ya ... the only reason homeboy got shot cuz he was str8 LOMA BANGING on you foos not giving fK your from wet cochina backing up your little bola de putaz my hood has been around longr thn ur a$$g has been alive ANY HOOD FROM bpK that's over here its on sight fuck you lame a$$G vato$ VL$13 Gang that OLD SCOOL VARRIO .. your the one woofing with out a name where you from?? exactly NO WHERE YOUR JUST A $TUpID Re$IDent !my little primo from desmadre we can meet up If you want wet cochina?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#701 Aug 3, 2013
YWNKREW INTELO
lol

Los Angeles, CA

#702 Apr 29, 2014
Fuxk levas
KINGS GANG

Los Angeles, CA

#703 Jul 19, 2014
Varrio kha vst!! Greenlight gang! fck lomas
bpresident

La Puente, CA

#706 Dec 15, 2015
fudgeopacker striver from KHA,show yourself coward
bpresident

La Puente, CA

#707 Dec 15, 2015
KHA is the most cowarldy group of idiots bc they mess with random ppl that dont bang any hood, thats why nobody has respect for them , this is coming from a person that doesnt do that stupid gangbanging sh1t.
Rukus

San Diego, CA

#708 Apr 26, 2016
funny wrote:
It's Funny how you foos from Puente wanna Kall us for straps when you Homies are getting smashed one by your enemigas but we are the lames kome on ese go shoot someone and get off this Shit.
You tell on yourself buahahahahahaha dummy
not a leva

El Monte, CA

#709 Jul 7, 2016
Biiiitch ass fools hiding with biioiiitch ass screen names post your real Alias and varrio puxxies none of you panochas is really down I DARE AT LEAST ON OF YOU ASSES TO PIST YOUR REAL PLACASO PUTOS LMAO
bolen G

El Monte, CA

#710 Jul 7, 2016
SHIT I GREW UP IN BOLEN I KNOW A FEW DOWN Gs FROM THE K AND I KNOW A FEW SOLID FOOLS FROM EASTSIDE BEFORE THEY EVEN BANGED, THE WAY I SEE IT WE OWN THE HOOD WE JUST HAVEN'T REALIZED IT LETS DROP THE BULLSHIT AND MAKE THIS MONEY, THAT'S WHAT HAHA ARE ABOU THAT FERIA , PICTURE IT ALL THE LAMES GONE NOTHING BT SOLID GS FROM BOLEN ONE BIG FAM WITH DIFFERENT CLICKS
Wardog

San Diego, CA

#711 Aug 16, 2016
u sound lame wrote:
<quoted text>I think the gang unit might of did most of the work they perty much busted everyone from ns ......(I think someone was telling on them)all of a sudden the streets are safe and now kakas decide to come out and "play" baaahaaahaaa!lames
Northside bolen is a gang filled with rapist and snitches remember when negra got stabbed 25 times and ran to the firestation and snitched he said, "KHA stabbed me on main street HIS SO CALLED HOOD. What a lame negra is the real snitch for the Norf side hahahaha... theres more I will be posting paper work soon stay tuned ill just scan the paper work that im buying from "instant check mate" ill just triw it out there so norf side will start gwtting blasted for snitching and the Esbp will be next
Looner Tooner

United States

#713 Dec 22, 2017
Those who are wanted in a bar shoiting in Monrovia have crown tattoos on their heads. are they Kha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 5 hr Mafia style bod 11,182
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 12 hr Chosen Traveler 35,800
student murdered by boyfriend Fri Rev Als Roadshow 2
Maclaren Hall childrens center or juvinile center (Dec '10) Fri Brandy 198
News Joshua Tree man jailed for fatal shooting of fr... (Apr '10) Apr 19 Ron 23
La Mirada Locs Smash LMP (Jul '15) Apr 18 Pico 47
Where is LMP (Mar '08) Apr 18 Pico 98

Rowland Heights Jobs

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages