Lisaking

United States

#646 May 18, 2013
F..k all you sokas,check it out ur nothing but a bunch of lames who need attention.if thats the case go back and suck on ur mommas unbellycords.shit, you lil kaka poop smellers,r worst than hoodrats,and they gots no boundries,im surprised you lopes aint wearing 2.5 on ur foreheads yet.in time you will.f..k cheeseside,nutside.and most of all f..k kakas.
PUENTE X3 GANG

Westminster, CA

#648 May 20, 2013
F*ck KHAID'S. Bunch of PC'ED-UP F*G'S. This is PUENTE13GANG. Rest in PUENTE "JOKES" From that East-Side-Puente-Click.
Haha

Los Angeles, CA

#649 May 20, 2013
Lmao
Somebody

Decatur, GA

#651 May 20, 2013
PUENTE X3 GANG wrote:
F*ck KHAID'S. Bunch of PC'ED-UP F*G'S. This is PUENTE13GANG. Rest in PUENTE "JOKES" From that East-Side-Puente-Click.
What was jokes real name? Was it tony?
MOST Wanted

Los Angeles, CA

#652 May 20, 2013
Funny How you limas say were netbangers when you lamess started thatt netbanging shi## again fuck all you lamess we the most hated as you can see khaha.. Fukkkkkk punetas and dat bitchhh made ass foo jokes resting in piss you pnuts arent active well smash all your clics out trust and believe as for the nsacks and quesos you pc up foos be dry snitching on the little homies you foos say were pc up How would u story tellers know That unless you were pc up speaking up on sshit you dont know clueless mofukkas Keep Hating Assholes keep responding dissin shows How tuff you are caile to PALM STREET and get smashed on Lisa Who the fuck arre u hoodrattt prólly a putamadre dead ass barrio tryna get active after we took you foos out and said no to your piece treaty AS FOR THE HOMIES FROM FLORES they doing There own thing But WE ARE OWN BARRIO FU** CLICKING UP THATA That nutter butter and cheeser BS piece treating cuz they CANT WONT. AND WILL EVER TAKE US OUT YOUR PIECE TREATY FAILED and just made your sorry ass hoods look all bad FU** ALL YOU INTERNET WOOFERS ITS THAT INFAMOUS VARRIO KIXGS HAV3 ARRIV3D GAXG FU* KASKETZ PNUTS NUTSAKS QUESOS WET COCHINAS AND THE REST..
MOST Wanted

Los Angeles, CA

#653 May 20, 2013
Funny How you limaz say were netbangers when you lam3s started thatt netbanging shi## again fuck all you lam3s we the most hated as you can see khaha.. Fukkkkkk punetas and dat bitchhh made ass foo jokes resting in piss you pnuts arent active well smash all your clics out trust and believe as for the nsacks and quesos you pc up foos be dry snitching on the little homies you foos say were pc up How would u story tellers know That unless you were pc up speaking up on sshit you dont know clueless mofukkas Keep Hating Assholes keep responding dissin shows How tuff you are caile to PALM STREET and get smashed on Lisa Who the fuck arre u hoodrattt prólly a putamadre dead ass barrio tryna get active after we took you foos out and said no to your piece treaty AS FOR THE HOMIES FROM FLORES they doing There own thing But WE ARE OWN BARRIO FU** CLICKING UP THATA That nutter butter and cheeser BS piece treating cuz they CANT WONT. AND WILL EVER TAKE US OUT YOUR PIECE TREATY FAILED and just made your sorry ass hoods look all bad FU** ALL YOU INTERNET WOOFERS ITS THAT INFAMOUS VARRIO KIXGS HAV3 ARRIV3D GAXG FU* KASKETZ PNUTS NUTSAKS QUESOS WET COCHINAS AND THE REST..
khaids tagging crew

Menifee, CA

#654 May 21, 2013
ppl no u khakas pc'ed up becuz u snitch your own homies out for a reduced sentence and then at least 1 of u khakas and ther family is in the witness protection program cuz u cooperated with the pigs and "feared retaliation" jaja u only get as much hate as u give kakera...a grip of u kakeras r pc'ed up and thats a fact so stop trying to deny it hamburguesa jaja..its actually PALM AVE. not palm st u retarded lop and u weenies aint even on palm, u do hav a homie that stays at 13642 PALM AVE but i herd he also hides in azusa...ITS FUNNY CUZ U KAKERAS REALLY DID TRY TO CLICK UP WIT FLORES AND THEY TURNED U DOWN JAJAJA..talkin shit about some foos from flores behinfd ther backs and still u kiss ass to them jus becuz they smoked lil moco,,now ur talkin masa about basset i thot u khakas wer cool with caskets...u lames also kept it cool with west covina now ur talkin masa bout them ...what did basset & weak cochina do for u lames to beef it wit them evn tho u kept it cool wit them? jaja khakas r a joke nuthin but carbangers afraid to walk in public thats y u losers r always in a car ,, PANOCHAS!
TOO MANY haterss

San Gabriel, CA

#655 May 21, 2013
Wtf does family have to do with it wtf lamee weve been having beef with them I never saud we dont beef it fear retaluation really we been waiting on it since smashing on cheesers since make nsacks ripiss were turnt down but yet other hoods say were the only ones doing the dam thing in BP who are you... you prolly never even been torcido kiss ass to flores hahaha funny get ur shit str8 lil boy ....hamburgesas really that dont diss us stupiddd....its palm st dumbazz yea there is a palm ave but its a big st so learn your shit and how I know you ain't active real nsakks and quesos no wherr we be at its more than one location ... but anyways fu*** your dead family since I know you don't bang just residen hating on that BIG BAD ASS V.KHA.13 .GAXG MOST ACTIVE HATED AND WANTED
KOLDY LOKZ

Downey, CA

#656 May 21, 2013
khaids tagging crew wrote:
ppl no u khakas pc'ed up becuz u snitch your own homies out for a reduced sentence and then at least 1 of u khakas and ther family is in the witness protection program cuz u cooperated with the pigs and "feared retaliation" jaja u only get as much hate as u give kakera...a grip of u kakeras r pc'ed up and thats a fact so stop trying to deny it hamburguesa jaja..its actually PALM AVE. not palm st u retarded lop and u weenies aint even on palm, u do hav a homie that stays at 13642 PALM AVE but i herd he also hides in azusa...ITS FUNNY CUZ U KAKERAS REALLY DID TRY TO CLICK UP WIT FLORES AND THEY TURNED U DOWN JAJAJA..talkin shit about some foos from flores behinfd ther backs and still u kiss ass to them jus becuz they smoked lil moco,,now ur talkin masa about basset i thot u khakas wer cool with caskets...u lames also kept it cool with west covina now ur talkin masa bout them ...what did basset & weak cochina do for u lames to beef it wit them evn tho u kept it cool wit them? jaja khakas r a joke nuthin but carbangers afraid to walk in public thats y u losers r always in a car ,, PANOCHAS!
"TRANSLATION" can you guys park your cars and ride the bus like the rest of us LOOSERS
.
.
REAL CHICANO

Fullerton, CA

#657 May 21, 2013
Wow everyone on here is a real loser.
real coconut

Downey, CA

#658 May 21, 2013
REAL CHICANO wrote:
Wow everyone on here is a real loser.
You took my spot dude
real chicanos a bitch

Menifee, CA

#659 May 22, 2013
REAL CHICANO wrote:
Wow everyone on here is a real loser.
yea especially u , u punk coward b!tch...COCONUT! lmfao
stupid butthurt khakas

Menifee, CA

#660 May 22, 2013
KOLDY LOKZ wrote:
<quoted text>
"TRANSLATION" can you guys park your cars and ride the bus like the rest of us LOOSERS
.
.
sup with these lame khakas judging every single comment as funny when it aint funny at all ...f**k Kids Hav Aids...ronny prado dosnt hav a car neither does klavo jaja...some of the khakas only got cars cuz THEYR PARENTS GAVE IT TO THEM THEYR SPOILED TRUST FUND BABYS lol...i see high school girls out in public more than u coward kakeras..panochas! stop hiding! & f**k ur lame tagging crew
EMF GANG SAYS

Menifee, CA

#661 May 22, 2013
funny how you kakas be talking sh!t about my hood when your sorry ass tagging crew tried clicking up with that big bad F gang. You lil kids are a fucxn joke. You fools dont deserve the 13 next to those three letters. leave this gangbanging sh!t to a real varrio.
Monte Flores TMS
SGV
concerned

Yuma, AZ

#662 May 22, 2013
EMF GANG SAYS wrote:
funny how you kakas be talking sh!t about my hood when your sorry ass tagging crew tried clicking up with that big bad F gang. You lil kids are a fucxn joke. You fools dont deserve the 13 next to those three letters. leave this gangbanging sh!t to a real varrio.
Monte Flores TMS
SGV
Your hood? All you guys watch way too much Gandland on tv. Now why don't you do something positive and stop making your life and our lives such a mess. GO TO CHURCH...STOP THE VIOLENCE...PEACE!!!
concerned

Yuma, AZ

#663 May 22, 2013
And all the little kids, as you refer too that are a f....n joke, are just trying to be like you. You as a male should be a positive role model. The kids are just seeing how you older gangsters act so they are copying you. Help make this world better while you're here on this earth instead of making it more terrible. PEACE!!!
stfu u lame monrovia resi

Menifee, CA

#664 May 22, 2013
STFU U LAME MONROVIA RESIDENT, GET A LIFE! ALL U DO IS POST LAME COMMENTS ABOUT "KEEP THE PEACE" & "GO TO CHURCH" UR PATHETIC UR PROBABLY SUM LAME SCHOOL TEACHER THATS SEEN STAND AND DELIVER TOO MANY TIMES LOL...SERIOUSLY DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS IN BALDWIN PARK WORRY ABOUT MONROVIA U STUPID WHITE TRASH...
KOLDY LOKZ

Irvine, CA

#666 May 22, 2013
concerned wrote:
And all the little kids, as you refer too that are a f....n joke, are just trying to be like you. You as a male should be a positive role model. The kids are just seeing how you older gangsters act so they are copying you. Help make this world better while you're here on this earth instead of making it more terrible. PEACE!!!
DONT MinD MY LIL FAN ITS NOT HIS FAULT HE WAS A VICTIM OF BULLYING
KOLDY LOKZ

Irvine, CA

#667 May 22, 2013
stfu u lame monrovia resi wrote:
STFU U LAME MONROVIA RESIDENT, GET A LIFE! ALL U DO IS POST LAME COMMENTS ABOUT "KEEP THE PEACE" & "GO TO CHURCH" UR PATHETIC UR PROBABLY SUM LAME SCHOOL TEACHER THATS SEEN STAND AND DELIVER TOO MANY TIMES LOL...SERIOUSLY DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS IN BALDWIN PARK WORRY ABOUT MONROVIA U STUPID WHITE TRASH...
YOU SOUND REAL TUFF RIGHT NOW lil PUSS
KOLDY LOKZ IZ A BITCH

Menifee, CA

#668 May 22, 2013
KOLDY LOKZ wrote:
<quoted text>
DONT MinD MY LIL FAN ITS NOT HIS FAULT HE WAS A VICTIM OF BULLYING
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA KHAKAS BEEN GETTING PUNKED AROUND SINCE THE BEGINNING, U COWARDS WER EVN AFRAID TO GO TO SCHOOL CUZ U KNEW U WUD SEE AN ENEMY & GET PUNKED AROUND...THATS Y SUM OF U TWEAKER KHAKAS WENT TO CHARTER SCHOOLS LIKE OPPORTUNITIES FOR LEARNING OR OPTIONS FOR YOUTH LIKE RONNY PRADO...IF ANYTHING U WER A VICTIM OF BULLYING I WENT TO ALL 3 HI SCHOOLS IN BP AND I USED TO SEE U KHAKAS GET PUNKED AROUNG BY NUTSACKS ESPECIALLY AT NORTHPARK JAJA COWARD!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BUDH....the king of Topix posters. Big deal. Yo... (Oct '11) 5 hr GateKeeper 17
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 6 hr Lmsa historian 7,286
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 7 hr Well Well 4,839
Where is LMP (Mar '08) 15 hr Vlm 86
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Wed Trojan 32,715
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) Wed Ssk 166
townsmen gang (Dec '14) Wed TOWNSMEN13 31

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages