|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe skeezer should stop driving around with sanchos kids in the car. Itcould be bad for their health! LMFAO!
still waiting on ur address tuff girl
Waitibg

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

KAYHAHAHA wrote:
<quoted text>still waiting on ur address tuff girl
I told you like ten times catch me slipping on Loma lane and francisquito. So take youre finger out youre butt and come get at me! Its getting boring on this side! ajajajaja
wa waw wawww

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

KHAHA wrote:
<quoted text>KHAHA. STOP SKEEMIN AND LOOKIN HARD.....NUTIN HAPPEN U ITCHES..... U MISSED.....MY HOMIE BUT U GOT SUMTHING CUMIN....HES KIDS WERE IN THE CAR U TWEAKED OUT LOPS....."GREENLIGHT BOLEN"...HAHAHA
The only thing coming is me again and again.. Remember when I had to cum in youre eye just so you can see where I was coming from! ajajajajaa LAME ITCH! Last I remeber khakas killed kids and shot women now hes crying cuz hes kids were there waw waw waw!!!!
wa waw wawww

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

KHAHA wrote:
<quoted text>KHAHA. STOP SKEEMIN AND LOOKIN HARD.....NUTIN HAPPEN U ITCHES..... U MISSED.....MY HOMIE BUT U GOT SUMTHING CUMIN....HES KIDS WERE IN THE CAR U TWEAKED OUT LOPS....."GREENLIGHT BOLEN"...HAHAHA
U missed me ... i mean my homie... my kids were in the car ...oohh I mean his kids were in the car ajajajajaja LAME! THIS FOOL IS STUP!D
evil sider

Aliso Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Man g**k lilg hes rat snech eastside bolrn gang khkh r no hood bunch of rats hahaha
cant handle it

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

what a p**** cant handle his own business
get an education queso

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

evil sider wrote:
Man g**k lilg hes rat snech eastside bolrn gang khkh r no hood bunch of rats hahaha
learn how to spell cheeseball
get an education queso

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

and yes every1 knows that every kakera has snitched at least once...whether theyv left anonymous tips or snitched each other out for a reduced sentence or told the pigs info about ther enemies....these khakas got the bppd snitch line on speed dial jajaja..
iamteacherofyour s

La Verne, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

YOu dopes! I was your teacher! I am now teaching your kids. Do not make your kids do this shit too! It is silly. Sadly your kids show me your jailhouse birthday cards. You could, instead, be a real man and go out and make a legal living when you finally get out of prison.
Don't let your kids do this too. Stop the slide. Make your kids better than you!
iamteacherofyour s

La Verne, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Wishing you would leave my young student out of your life!
iamteacherofyour s

La Verne, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

I teach the children of these dummies. Sad. The kids are disadvantaged. They have low self esteem, they hate their fathers who are incarcerated, or dead. They hate them, but yet yearn for their approval so the kids will usually start on self destructive behavior to mimic their absentee fathers. The mothers are usually messed up too. They are stuggling to survive and often take in a bad man to make the rent. Things are quite dysfunctional. Your children are smart, they just need you to be good adults and show them how.
So dads, can you do better by your families??
iamteacherofyour s

La Verne, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

I have a kid in my class who is joining you all now. I feel sad because he is a good boy. You will make him into a killer. Why do you do that? He will either kill someone, or get himself killed. Or maybe he will just spend lots of his life in prison.
That is what you all offer to your new recruits. He will sell out his mother and sister and go the same way as his absentee father and uncles. He is smart enough and has other great qualities, but they will be snuffed out by the drugs and violence that you will now expose him to.
Sad, then in a little time, I will be teaching his children. They will be father-less of course. I will watch his son also become a gangster, so he can be like his absentee father. I will witness his girls being abused by some other guy that the mother takes into her home. I will see the eyes of the girls who know they cannot tell anyone what is going on. Their own father is incarcerated, so therefore he is useless to his children.
I will cry, like I recently did when I read in the paper about one of my students being shot and killed.
ur a weirdo

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

iamteacherofyours wrote:
I have a kid in my class who is joining you all now. I feel sad because he is a good boy. You will make him into a killer. Why do you do that? He will either kill someone, or get himself killed. Or maybe he will just spend lots of his life in prison.
That is what you all offer to your new recruits. He will sell out his mother and sister and go the same way as his absentee father and uncles. He is smart enough and has other great qualities, but they will be snuffed out by the drugs and violence that you will now expose him to.
Sad, then in a little time, I will be teaching his children. They will be father-less of course. I will watch his son also become a gangster, so he can be like his absentee father. I will witness his girls being abused by some other guy that the mother takes into her home. I will see the eyes of the girls who know they cannot tell anyone what is going on. Their own father is incarcerated, so therefore he is useless to his children.
I will cry, like I recently did when I read in the paper about one of my students being shot and killed.
YOU WATCH TOO MUCH MOVIES STERIOTYPE MOTHER FUDGER GANG BANGING IS IT WHAT STUPID PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE IT SEEM SO SHUT THE F UP
LXG13

San Gabriel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

$TILL LOMA GANG BANGING RUNNING $$G AND rO$$EMEAD f%$#CK ALL YOU BETCHES WHO DISS THAT BIG BAD LOMAS GANG
concerned

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

ur a weirdo wrote:
<quoted text> YOU WATCH TOO MUCH MOVIES STERIOTYPE MOTHER FUDGER GANG BANGING IS IT WHAT STUPID PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE IT SEEM SO SHUT THE F UP
The teacher is right. That's how it is. If you can't see it then you're really dumber than we thought. Gang banger or hanging out with your crew or friends will only get you 3 things....in jail...dead...or you can turn your life around and do something to make this world a better place. These gangs take kids of every economic status. The older guys teach the younger ones what to do and how to act. It's a virus that needs a cure. The main stream music and you tube has it all over the internet. Tupac meant to show people who didn't live in the gang life what their struggle was about. Like what TV did for the Vietnam war. So the people would stand up and put a stop to the war. But it back fired. Tupac made everyone aware of the gang life, but kids thought it was fun and wanted to be part of it. Now a days no matter where you walk pretty much a male teen or young man will be approached by another young male and asked, "where you from?" Really?!!!! Dang I'm just going to 7-11. We live in the same city dumb ass! Why can't you guys just get along and stop fighting.??? You are already doing the SAME thing, just in different cities and that's because we ALL csn't live in the same city. Hello??? When someone asks you, "where you from?" why don't you respond by saying, "I'm from our Lord Jesus Christ, come walk with me and I'll tell you about him." STOP THE VIOLENCE...PEACE!!!
concerned

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

I don't live in Monrovia, I don't know why it says that. I live in a nice quiet city. In just the past few years my son knows a friend who's older brother was shot dead, another friends older brother killed another teen and is in prison for life. A friend who moved here from another city went back for the weekend and was shot and killed. A friend of his was walking with some teens and 2 were shot dead right in front of him. That is WAY too much for a 15 year old to even experience. When I was growing up the gangs were in LA and Pomona, but now it's in every city. It's just crazy and the government needs to do more to stop it. Everyone is a sinner, but we need to help one another while on this planet. Life is hard enough. PEACE!
concerned

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

stupid butthurt khakas wrote:
<quoted text>
lame-ass KAKERA! ajajajajjajajajaja nun of my homies hav died pendeja not like u, ur fat cowardly double-chinned girlfrend "snacks" aka christopher angel rodriguez lol jaja...ive takin a sh!t and pissed on his grave & left the toiletpaper on his gravestone. im gunna continue to take a masa on ur loser dead homies snacks' grave twice a year 1st for the day he was born 2nd for the day he died lol come out and play b!tch ass spoiled kids having aids wer in bp are u hiding at put ur adress punk then will see! or wut u afraid? panocha!
Do you kiss your Mom with that mouth???? Geezzzz..... Gang banging is just bullying. Please go to church and think about how Jesus wants you to lead a productive positive love your neighbor kind of life. It won't stop until all you guys just stop bullying each other. So what is the end for you? For all your so called "enemies" to die? You will just end up in jail for life. So you want to live th a bunch of guys? No women, no kids, no sex, no what ever your favorite meal is, no parents. Just the same guys day in and day out. Maybe then you will find Jesus and be sorry for your sins. All you guys are smart ...I'm sure you've done bad things that you didn't get caught for. Use your smarts to make money and lead a positive life. The guys that are your "enemies" are the same as you. The difference is where you all live and what you call your "group". Maybe if you got to know each other you'd find you have a lot in common. Drugs, lust, greed, just lead to more problems and despair. But you will learn, all of you, hopefully someday. PEACE!!
concerned

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

What happened to the Golden Rule?! "Treat others the way you want to be treated." So all you gang bangers want to be treated badly then? Do you care if someone else pisses on YOUR grave site? Or tries to shoot you and misses and hits your mom or your girlfriend? Think about what you're doing....YOU ARE SPREADING SO MUCH NEGATIVE AND THAT'S WHY YOU ARE GETTING NEGATIVE BACK!! PUT OUT POSITIVE AND YOU WILL GET POSTIVE BACK IN YOUR LIFE! YOU DON'T HAVE RESPECT FOR YOURSELF OR YOU WOULDN'T BE DISRESPECTFUL TO OTHERS. A REAL MAN TAKES CARE OF HIS FAMILY AND THAT MEANS TO NOT ENDANGER THEIR LIVES BY BEING INVOLVED IN A GANG WHERE THEY MIGHT GET KILLED. OR YOU GOING TO JAIL AND NOT BEING THERE TO TAKE CARE OF THEM WITH MONEY AND YOUR TIME AND ENERGY. PEACE BE WITH YOU ALL!
dumbass kakas

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

You "BURGER KINGS" or "kakas" are tweaker ass foos thinking ur the shyt...pshhh...u dnt even know how to bang..dressing like faggets..hiding inside ur pads like dumb scared b*tch.. hahahaha dnt even have the ball to go and bang like a real gang pshh..hahaha rejects from NSBP and ESBP...Taking orders from Egg Mic muFfins hahaha
POINDEXTER

Norco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

dumbass kakas wrote:
You "BURGER KINGS" or "kakas" are tweaker ass foos thinking ur the shyt...pshhh...u dnt even know how to bang..dressing like faggets..hiding inside ur pads like dumb scared b*tch.. hahahaha dnt even have the ball to go and bang like a real gang pshh..hahaha rejects from NSBP and ESBP...Taking orders from Egg Mic muFfins hahaha
ORALE I HOPE U HAVE UR BOTTLE KAPS ON B..CH ACTING HARD BUT I SEE YOU RIDDING REAL LOW IN Your SONATA JAJA A FKN SONATA CHUMP QUIT HIDDING BEHIND a HYNA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 461 - 480 of532
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowland Heights Discussions

Search the Rowland Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr PEE PEE PETE 200,210
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr PEE PEE PETE 26,611
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 2 hr FC Coach 4,755
La Habra Heights City Hall to close half the da... (Dec '13) 3 hr Amused Observer 2
Whittier Varrio Locos Gang (Jun '07) 4 hr ProblemaS 1,336
nlmusd bond 7 hr jurist 4
Obama Praises LGBT Activists at Event Attended ... 7 hr Plaster 20
•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••