PUENTERO

Redlands, CA

#574 Mar 5, 2013
We only had an issue with one of are click's, But we put them vato's on check and made them follow order's again. Now we are focusing on putting the smash down on all are enemiga's . That's including your little Piece of sh*t hood. Pinche KaKa's!.
A million stories

Long Beach, CA

#575 Mar 5, 2013
PUENTERO wrote:
<quoted text>F*ck KHAID'S!. You b*tche's barely earned your 13 and know you fa-got's think your the sh-t. My neighborhood will smash on your little piece of Sh-t hood, Because this is VARRIOxPUENTE13xTINFLANES. We've been around since the 1950's putting in work and are a thousand vato's deep. Pinche KAKA'S!.LOL.
keep um coming p#ssy next week youll claim LOMAS f#ckn chumps bunch of b#tches you put no fear in a G thats why your dead homies are resting in piss
XUT KILLA

Baldwin Park, CA

#576 Mar 5, 2013
KIXG SK33MBURG3R wrote:
GOT SUMTHIX TO SAY??...SAY IT TO MY FAC3 WH3X IM WIT MY KHARXAL3S CARBAXGIXG WITTA pISTOL IN MY pOCK3T KHAHA...TH3RS XO AG3 TO GAXGBAXGIXG...W3 DOXT HID3 ITS KALL3D B3IXG LOW K3Y.U WAXT BEEF WIT THIS KIXG TH3X UR GUXXA G3T IT FROM MY KHARXAL JOS3 VARGAS KHAHAHA SHOUTS OUT TO "ACM3"..QVO TO TH3 HOMI3S FROM FLOR3S, KL3V3RS pRIMO "p-XUT" FROM THE W3ST COVIXA KRAZY AZZ YOUNGSTAZ KLIKA, BASS3T SHOUTS OUT...KL3V3R GOT RAP3D IN pROT3CTIV3 CUSTODY 3 QU3, BPKHA IS H3RE TO STAY 3V3X IF KL3V3R AXD BIRD R GETTIXG TH3R FUDGE pACK3D IN pC
Really ?? Bitch ass nut sucker tryna right as if hes a homie you foos are a bunch of FAKES ..
XUT KILLA

Baldwin Park, CA

#577 Mar 5, 2013
That's how you know u foos stay indoors
Get a life homeboys

Covina, CA

#578 Mar 5, 2013
get off of drugs and educate yourself... quit standing in front of liquor stores thinking you look cool--- your really look ridiculous! instead--GET A JOB! stop thinking you own a city that you NEVER will--- the city belongs to the people of the community who want to live in peace-- not with filth! If you do not have the ability to obtain life skills---then you are a LOSER who should take your self to the desert and rot in your own shit! Don´t spread your poison to the youth just because you had issues and can´t comprehend how to resolve them in a positive way!
PUENTERO

Redlands, CA

#579 Mar 5, 2013
A million stories wrote:
<quoted text>keep um coming p#ssy next week youll claim LOMAS f#ckn chumps bunch of b#tches you put no fear in a G thats why your dead homies are resting in piss
F*CK Paloma's!. As a matter of fact, F*ck any varrio with lomas or hill on it's name and f*ck KHAid's too. May all your dead homie's and loved one's rest in P*ss and burn in hell!.So remember that it's either PUENTE X3 GANG or you don't bang, You Pinche Chavala's from KaKa's!.
Yup

Corona, CA

#580 Mar 6, 2013
XUT KILLA wrote:
That's how you know u foos stay indoors
I stay indoors banging your baby momma,which one of your kids do you think looks like me?
f u bums

United States

#581 Mar 6, 2013
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
I stay indoors banging your baby momma,which one of your kids do you think looks like me?
I would assume the one with down syndrome. Get a job pinche joto.7
BOLEN

Menifee, CA

#583 Mar 10, 2013
BPKHA
PUENTE X3 GANG

Redlands, CA

#585 Mar 11, 2013
VARRIOxPUENTE13xTINFLANES!. F*ck khaid's and all there HIV postive lover's, Who want to become full-blown KHAID'S. HaHaHa.
flats gang

Smithfield, VA

#586 Mar 11, 2013
PUENTE X3 GANG wrote:
VARRIOxPUENTE13xTINFLANES!. F*ck khaid's and all there HIV postive lover's, Who want to become full-blown KHAID'S. HaHaHa.
we retired that click biiiich
which flats

Menifee, CA

#588 Mar 13, 2013
wut flats? primera flats?
Flats

Menifee, CA

#589 Mar 14, 2013
which flats wrote:
wut flats? primera flats?
Youre jefas FLATS.. YUP flat buns! The look like two panckakes when shes walking away!
KHAGANG

Calabasas, CA

#590 Mar 14, 2013
"KIXGS"HAV3"ARR IV3D"GAXG.....
BLVD"KLICKK
khaids killa

Menifee, CA

#591 Mar 14, 2013
kids hav aids
kweens hav arrived
keeping hiv around
kissing homosexuals always
kinky homosexual amateurs
kids hav arrived
keep hating adrianhernandez
kids having anger
khakas

kha territory-less tweaker tagging crew

palmeras
vagina st
& b!tches (blvd)

lol
PUENTE X3 GANG

Redlands, CA

#592 Mar 15, 2013
flats gang wrote:
<quoted text>
we retired that click biiiich
You vanilla-float's did'nt retire nada. Our click is still around and stronger than ever. As i remember it, We are the one's who retired you lame's. We put your whole b*tch-as* hood out of business and even took over your turf. You leva's are the lame'st enemie's we have, You chavala's are lamer than leva-hill and trashmen. At least leva-hill has one or two little piece of shit street's to call there own and the trashmen are trying to post it on the street that they say is there so-called hood. You panocha's from vanilla-float's got run out and had your whole hood taken over by my varrio. That's why you leva's are now net banging from some-where out in OREGAN. That's how lame your hood is.LoL. VARRIOxPUENTE13xTINFLANES The SGV'S FINEST
PUENTE X3 GANG

Redlands, CA

#593 Mar 15, 2013
KHAGANG wrote:
"KIXGS"HAV3"ARR IV3D"GAXG.....
BLVD"KLICKK
You vato's are another lame-as* varrio. You kaka's are a disgrace to the SUR and should'nt be allowed to rep the 13. Pinche Panocha's!.
3lR3Y

Sun City, CA

#596 Mar 20, 2013
khaids killa wrote:
kids hav aids
kweens hav arrived
keeping hiv around
kissing homosexuals always
kinky homosexual amateurs
kids hav arrived
keep hating adrianhernandez
kids having anger
khakas
kha territory-less tweaker tagging crew
palmeras
vagina st
& b!tches (blvd)
lol
KILLIN HOPELESS ASSHOES.... HH
AHAHA LIKE UR HOMIES....COME OUT AND PLAY BIATCH....
funny

United States

#597 Mar 20, 2013
It's Funny how you foos from Puente wanna Kall us for straps when you Homies are getting smashed one by your enemigas but we are the lames kome on ese go shoot someone and get off this Shit.
stupid butthurt khakas

Menifee, CA

#598 Mar 20, 2013
3lR3Y wrote:
<quoted text>
KILLIN HOPELESS ASSHOES.... HH
AHAHA LIKE UR HOMIES....COME OUT AND PLAY BIATCH....
lame-ass KAKERA! ajajajajjajajajaja nun of my homies hav died pendeja not like u, ur fat cowardly double-chinned girlfrend "snacks" aka christopher angel rodriguez lol jaja...ive takin a sh!t and pissed on his grave & left the toiletpaper on his gravestone. im gunna continue to take a masa on ur loser dead homies snacks' grave twice a year 1st for the day he was born 2nd for the day he died lol come out and play b!tch ass spoiled kids having aids wer in bp are u hiding at put ur adress punk then will see! or wut u afraid? panocha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandywine Developer Finished in Baldwin Park 2 hr Scheme Exposed 1
Pacheco going to jail assault and verbal Abuse 3 hr Oops 1
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) 5 hr venice 1,862
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr Pee Pee Pete 32,619
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 9 hr lmsa parent 6,874
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 13 hr Rukus 2,781
Poor Donkey Tuttle Bored Turkey Weekend 18 hr Eee haw 10

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages