CEEDUBAYY

United States

#547 Feb 25, 2013
Baaha wrote:
<quoted text>so u wanna take credit speak on it puss but we both your a scared lil girl u aint even cw hidding behind a comp cuz u been b slapped ur whole life

Fkn poptart
Baaha

Carrollton, VA

#549 Feb 25, 2013
Exactly fake b..ch u still aint nada never were never will be
Baldwin Park

Menifee, CA

#550 Feb 25, 2013
is klumzy still kha
if not thats mess up they put kha on the map
temper says

Los Angeles, CA

#551 Feb 26, 2013
Baldwin Park wrote:
is klumzy still kha
if not thats mess up they put kha on the map
they sure did
BOLEN KHA

Menifee, CA

#552 Feb 26, 2013
BIG EAST wrote:
<quoted text>
nUT STAIN WHY U SWEATING A PARTY CREW JAJA PANOCHAS DONT WANT TO ADMIT IT BUNCH OF CHOCHAS DONT WANT THIS EAST UP SIDE UR HEAD WEAK AS PAISAS ARE DONE QUIT WOOFING U LAMES CLAIM U ROLLED UP A HOMIE AT LINDAS JAJA DIRTY AS BURGERS WE GOT THAT COWBOYS &IN N OUT NASTY AS LINDAS COMMON LAMES MAKING UP STORIES GET WIT IT
E
S
B
P
X
Thats right thats how we do it ese..survival of fittest..we only come out to get our hands dirty straight gunning.. we run cause were not idiots u lame..we live to fight/shoot again..your own neighbor could be kha and you dont even know it.. its called LOW KEY..ohh we do love g rides especially to do dirt..2013..ese.. get with it..KHA taking over..there will be no sides.. it will only be BPKHA
LAME COWARD BURGER KING

Menifee, CA

#553 Feb 26, 2013
BOLEN KHA wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats right thats how we do it ese..survival of fittest..we only come out to get our hands dirty straight gunning.. we run cause were not idiots u lame..we live to fight/shoot again..your own neighbor could be kha and you dont even know it.. its called LOW KEY..ohh we do love g rides especially to do dirt..2013..ese.. get with it..KHA taking over..there will be no sides.. it will only be BPKHA
HAHAHA NO! U RUN AWAY FROM FIGHTS AND USE THE STRAP CUZ UR A BI*CH...UR PHYSICALLY TO WEAK TO GET INTO FIGHTS AND WIN...LOW KEY? ALL KHAKAS ARE LOW KEY CLOST [email protected]! HAHA...LIKE ITS BEEN SAID BE4 U LEVAS ARE SPREAD OUT AND HIDING IN BALDWIN PARK WEST COVINA AZUSA AND OTHER CITYS AND COUNTIES...ITS CALLED BEING A COWARD BI*CH CUZ THATS WUT U AND ALL THE OTHR KHAKAS ARE...SUM EXAMPLES OF WHEN A KAKERA HAS GOTTEN INTO A FIGHT LOST AND CAME BACK WITH A GUN ARE OMAR MARTINEZ AND RIGOBERTO MEJIA...OMAR MARTINEZ GETS HIS ASS HANDED TO HIM AND PISSES HIMSELF GETS EMBARRASSED AND COMES BACK IN A JEALOUS RAGE WITH A GUN AND U NO THE REST OF THE STORY.THEN THERS RIGOBERTO HE LOST A FIGHT TO A CHEESER 2 YEARS YONGER THAN HIM WEN RIGO WAS 19 HAHAHA..HE SHOOTS THE MINOR TWICE AFTER MISSING ABOUT 7 TIMES...THE CHEESEBALL SURVIVES AND RIGO IS SPENDING THE REST OF HIS LIFE IN PROTECTIVE CUSTODY, A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A WASTE OF LIFE RIGOBERTO MEJIA.& OMAR MARTINEZ & RONNY PRADO & MIGUEL SALAZAR..& THEN THERS "SNACKS" RESTING IN MY PISS LMFAO. PEOPLE SHOULD FEEL BAD FOR THE PARENTS OF ALL KAKERAS UNLESS THE PARENTS THEMSELVES R KHAKAS...CUZ THINK ABOUT IT RONNY PRADO AND MIGUEL SALAZAR'S MOMS R WONDERING "MY SON IS A NOBODY,WHERE DID I FAIL AS A PARENT?"...OMAR AND RIGO'S PARENTS R PROBABLY THINKING "I CANT BELIEVE MY SON IS A PIECE OF SH!T,19 YEARS OF BEING ALIVE, DOWN THE DRAIN ALL FOR NOTHING" (LOL)...KIDS HAVE AIDS IS A LAME TWEAKED OUT TAGGING CREW OF COWARDS, SNITCHES, PHYSICALLY WEAK METH FIENDS, HOODHOPPERS, & REJECTS.
too funny

Los Angeles, CA

#555 Feb 26, 2013
LAME COWARD BURGER KING wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA NO! U RUN AWAY FROM FIGHTS AND USE THE STRAP CUZ UR A BI*CH...UR PHYSICALLY TO WEAK TO GET INTO FIGHTS AND WIN...LOW KEY? ALL KHAKAS ARE LOW KEY CLOST [email protected]! HAHA...LIKE ITS BEEN SAID BE4 U LEVAS ARE SPREAD OUT AND HIDING IN BALDWIN PARK WEST COVINA AZUSA AND OTHER CITYS AND COUNTIES...ITS CALLED BEING A COWARD BI*CH CUZ THATS WUT U AND ALL THE OTHR KHAKAS ARE...SUM EXAMPLES OF WHEN A KAKERA HAS GOTTEN INTO A FIGHT LOST AND CAME BACK WITH A GUN ARE OMAR MARTINEZ AND RIGOBERTO MEJIA...OMAR MARTINEZ GETS HIS ASS HANDED TO HIM AND PISSES HIMSELF GETS EMBARRASSED AND COMES BACK IN A JEALOUS RAGE WITH A GUN AND U NO THE REST OF THE STORY.THEN THERS RIGOBERTO HE LOST A FIGHT TO A CHEESER 2 YEARS YONGER THAN HIM WEN RIGO WAS 19 HAHAHA..HE SHOOTS THE MINOR TWICE AFTER MISSING ABOUT 7 TIMES...THE CHEESEBALL SURVIVES AND RIGO IS SPENDING THE REST OF HIS LIFE IN PROTECTIVE CUSTODY, A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A WASTE OF LIFE RIGOBERTO MEJIA.& OMAR MARTINEZ & RONNY PRADO & MIGUEL SALAZAR..& THEN THERS "SNACKS" RESTING IN MY PISS LMFAO. PEOPLE SHOULD FEEL BAD FOR THE PARENTS OF ALL KAKERAS UNLESS THE PARENTS THEMSELVES R KHAKAS...CUZ THINK ABOUT IT RONNY PRADO AND MIGUEL SALAZAR'S MOMS R WONDERING "MY SON IS A NOBODY,WHERE DID I FAIL AS A PARENT?"...OMAR AND RIGO'S PARENTS R PROBABLY THINKING "I CANT BELIEVE MY SON IS A PIECE OF SH!T,19 YEARS OF BEING ALIVE, DOWN THE DRAIN ALL FOR NOTHING" (LOL)...KIDS HAVE AIDS IS A LAME TWEAKED OUT TAGGING CREW OF COWARDS, SNITCHES, PHYSICALLY WEAK METH FIENDS, HOODHOPPERS, & REJECTS.
are biggest fan is back he just gobbles up that king d.ck daily always has a new story but when the sh.t hits the fan he's the first to hide behind a hina aint that right bi.ch boy
UR LAME

Menifee, CA

#556 Feb 26, 2013
U GOT NUTHIN TO SAY KAKERA...JUS KEEP THOS EMF DICKSUCKING LIPS SHUT COMADRE...NETBANGING & CARBANGING IS PART OF THE Kissing Homosexuals Always WAY OF LIFE...AINT NOBODY HIDING FROM A DRAMA QUEEN U THE ONLY HIDING BEHIND THE SCREEN..IM DOWN TO MEET UP WITH U AT ANY BOXING GYM IN SGV
The truth

Cathedral City, CA

#557 Feb 26, 2013
This foo talking about gang banging and wants to meet up at a gym
U in the wrong life style ESA
These foos r taking foos out no matter n ur on here trying to set up a boxing fight
Pendejo
U aint about that life lil homie
Wat r u anyways always talking shit about all the hoods
But u never rep we're u from
Gang banging ain't for fun
lame orange county kid

Menifee, CA

#560 Feb 26, 2013
when i went to bphs in the mid 2000's wen khakas wer just a group of drama queen taggers i used to see them get punked around by "northside bolen" since they wer cool with esbp and both of them hated "nortenos" haha...them not wanting to get down on a 1 on 1 shows that theyr a buncha scared weak b!tches that cant win with ther hands..that makes u a B!TCH and not a man, y u defending khakas theyr ur boyfreds or wut?
kings

Calabasas, CA

#561 Feb 26, 2013
lame orange county kid wrote:
when i went to bphs in the mid 2000's wen khakas wer just a group of drama queen taggers i used to see them get punked around by "northside bolen" since they wer cool with esbp and both of them hated "nortenos" haha...them not wanting to get down on a 1 on 1 shows that theyr a buncha scared weak b!tches that cant win with ther hands..that makes u a B!TCH and not a man, y u defending khakas theyr ur boyfreds or wut?
fakk OC...... On cocks..... Hahaha. White trash
kids

Menifee, CA

#562 Feb 27, 2013
kings wrote:
<quoted text>fakk OC...... On cocks..... Hahaha. White trash
f**k the oc f**k khakas f*** whiteboys & f*** the inland empire, im not evn white u lame kakera
chu pa la

Glen Allen, VA

#563 Feb 27, 2013
kids wrote:
<quoted text>
f**k the oc f**k khakas f*** whiteboys & f*** the inland empire, im not evn white u lame kakera
f**k U & your boyfriend although U do make a cute couple
KINGS

Sun City, CA

#566 Feb 27, 2013
LAME COWARD BURGER KING wrote:
<quoted text>
haha ..the homies must of boned yo bitch or sumthing.......CUZ those the only 2 names u ever use......hahahah say sumthing wen u see me bitch
shut up ronny girl

Menifee, CA

#567 Feb 27, 2013
KINGS wrote:
<quoted text>haha ..the homies must of boned yo bitch or sumthing.......CUZ those the only 2 names u ever use......hahahah say sumthing wen u see me bitch
whos this ronny bitchboy prado? jajajaja ur a pan ronny girl, ive never seen u in public cuz u nevr step outside...the only time i ever saw u was years ago wen ur mom was giving u and ur brother "necio" a ride werevr u coward kakas wer going... probaly to 1 of ur boyfrends house to get ur fudge packed jaja..my girl wud nevr hav sex with lowkey closety [email protected] plus she dont wanna catch an std, the only b!tch u can get wet is ur dog..besides ronny ur too short lol ur a leva whoevr u r
KIXG SK33MBURG3R

Menifee, CA

#569 Mar 3, 2013
GOT SUMTHIX TO SAY??...SAY IT TO MY FAC3 WH3X IM WIT MY KHARXAL3S CARBAXGIXG WITTA pISTOL IN MY pOCK3T KHAHA...TH3RS XO AG3 TO GAXGBAXGIXG...W3 DOXT HID3 ITS KALL3D B3IXG LOW K3Y.U WAXT BEEF WIT THIS KIXG TH3X UR GUXXA G3T IT FROM MY KHARXAL JOS3 VARGAS KHAHAHA SHOUTS OUT TO "ACM3"..QVO TO TH3 HOMI3S FROM FLOR3S, KL3V3RS pRIMO "p-XUT" FROM THE W3ST COVIXA KRAZY AZZ YOUNGSTAZ KLIKA, BASS3T SHOUTS OUT...KL3V3R GOT RAP3D IN pROT3CTIV3 CUSTODY 3 QU3, BPKHA IS H3RE TO STAY 3V3X IF KL3V3R AXD BIRD R GETTIXG TH3R FUDGE pACK3D IN pC
lil slut says

Los Angeles, CA

#570 Mar 4, 2013
KIXG SK33MBURG3R wrote:
GOT SUMTHIX TO SAY??...SAY IT TO MY FAC3 WH3X IM WIT MY KHARXAL3S CARBAXGIXG WITTA pISTOL IN MY pOCK3T KHAHA...TH3RS XO AG3 TO GAXGBAXGIXG...W3 DOXT HID3 ITS KALL3D B3IXG LOW K3Y.U WAXT BEEF WIT THIS KIXG TH3X UR GUXXA G3T IT FROM MY KHARXAL JOS3 VARGAS KHAHAHA SHOUTS OUT TO "ACM3"..QVO TO TH3 HOMI3S FROM FLOR3S, KL3V3RS pRIMO "p-XUT" FROM THE W3ST COVIXA KRAZY AZZ YOUNGSTAZ KLIKA, BASS3T SHOUTS OUT...KL3V3R GOT RAP3D IN pROT3CTIV3 CUSTODY 3 QU3, BPKHA IS H3RE TO STAY 3V3X IF KL3V3R AXD BIRD R GETTIXG TH3R FUDGE pACK3D IN pC
man how can a girl get any work around here ??? as much kha d!Šk u suck a girl can go broke
lol

Menifee, CA

#571 Mar 4, 2013
KIXG SK33MBURG3R wrote:
ajajajajajjjajaj!
PUENTERO

Redlands, CA

#572 Mar 4, 2013
BOLEN KHA wrote:
<quoted text>
F*ck KHAID'S!. You b*tche's barely earned your 13 and know you fa-got's think your the sh-t. My neighborhood will smash on your little piece of Sh-t hood, Because this is VARRIOxPUENTE13xTINFLANES. We've been around since the 1950's putting in work and are a thousand vato's deep. Pinche KAKA'S!.LOL.
BOLEN

Menifee, CA

#573 Mar 4, 2013
So what pnut "dont get smoked by another pnut" No structure in pnuts varrio. ITS STILL BPKHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 39 min lmsa 8,491
28 year sentence handed down in 1992 La Mirada ... 47 min La Mirada News 1
NLMUSD board vacancy candidate interviews tonight 3 hr La Mirada News 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Here pharters 33,082
Shoot A Gang Member Day In La Puente (Sep '10) 3 hr Tellinitlikeitis 12
Hurley St. (Jul '14) 4 hr Juan 16
La Mirada Councilman accused of harassment 9 hr La Mirada News 1

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages