First Prev
of 27
Next Last
Really

Baldwin Park, CA

#2 Jul 16, 2012
You sound real tuff. Talking ur sh!t from AZ. How u gonna beef with people in BP all the way from over there; LAME
bpkings

Baldwin Park, CA

#6 Jul 26, 2012
what wrote:
SNIFF... SNIFF... I smell.....KAKA...
sniff,sniff.....i smell biatch boy.....
KHABLVD

United States

#7 Jul 26, 2012
Come mierda putoĦ
what wrote:
SNIFF... SNIFF... I smell.....KAKA...
keewn roo roo

Baldwin Park, CA

#8 Jul 26, 2012
to all my kings whats up and to my one only king lil g
Yea yea

Baldwin Park, CA

#9 Jul 29, 2012
You lames will never be recognized as a real gang in BP. You dont even have a territory!
bpkings

Baldwin Park, CA

#10 Jul 29, 2012
Yea yea wrote:
You lames will never be recognized as a real gang in BP. You dont even have a territory!
hahaha.....but were the most feared and hated........haha....u are right no terratory we got the whole city!!!!!!!!!biatch boy....
Really

Baldwin Park, CA

#11 Jul 29, 2012
.really the whole city.......... ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
KINGS HAVE ARRIVED

Phoenix, AZ

#12 Jul 30, 2012
KHA...OG NOTISER1....
LOL

Baldwin Park, CA

#14 Aug 2, 2012
SNIFF.........SNIFF...... I smell KAkA!
bpkings

Baldwin Park, CA

#15 Aug 3, 2012
LOL wrote:
SNIFF.........SNIFF...... I smell KAkA!
klean...ur pan...
LOL

Baldwin Park, CA

#18 Aug 12, 2012
SNIFF..SNIFF....I SMELL SKEEMBURGER.....NO WAIT ITS KAKA!!!! PINCHES VIEJAS ATASCADAS, MIERDOSAS...
LOSERS

Baldwin Park, CA

#21 Aug 17, 2012
Bunch of wienies who kill women and childrem... Its a fact these low life punks are scum of the earth!
Kids Have Aides

Baldwin Park, CA

#25 Aug 17, 2012
LOSERS wrote:
Bunch of wienies who kill women and childrem... Its a fact these low life punks are scum of the earth!
hell yea u got that rite....these lowlife losers claiming Kids Have Aides literally r peeces of shyt, omar martinez from kakaz shot a pregnant lady in the head, theyve shot and killed juveniles as young as 14 years old rite here in baldwin park, they dont care about anything except trying 2 make it on the news, smoking & selling crystal meth, and trying to ease ther pain of the hiv infection for some of them
Kids Have Aides

Baldwin Park, CA

#27 Aug 17, 2012
keewn roo roo wrote:
to all my kings whats up and to my one only king lil g
UR LAME! HAHA
EL VIRUS

Ontario, CA

#28 Aug 18, 2012
KIDS HAVE AIDS HUH?
THATS KUZ IF YOU COME IN CONTACT EVEN THOUGHT TRY TO FIGHT THEM UR PRETTY MUCH GUARANTEED DEAD
THE SIKKEST THE iLLEST KOLD HEARTED
Stupid kakas

La Puente, CA

#29 Aug 18, 2012
They have to try really hard to get a name for themselves they only been a "hood" for a few months they have a whole lot of catching up to do.both sides were around for decades when kakas were plucking their eyebrows &dancing to deephouse at house parties now they are shooting kids and ratting out enemys , sounds like a bad start to me ...give it a few more months they wont last
kids Have Aides

Baldwin Park, CA

#30 Aug 18, 2012
EL VIRUS wrote:
KIDS HAVE AIDS HUH?
THATS KUZ IF YOU COME IN CONTACT EVEN THOUGHT TRY TO FIGHT THEM UR PRETTY MUCH GUARANTEED DEAD
THE SIKKEST THE iLLEST KOLD HEARTED
LAME!*COLD , UR COMMENT MAKES NO SENSE U LOSER... YEA Kids Have Aides! HAHA BURGER kINGS! KHA SUPPOSEDLY STANDS FOR "KINGS HAVE ARRIVED" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ...I NO RITE...SOUNDS PATHETIC....WEN I 1ST HERD ABOUT KAKAZ I CUDNT HELP BUT LAFF AT THEM....THEY USED 2 BE TAGGBANGERS BUT NOW THEYRE A VARRIO? WTF? HAHA HOW? WHY? JUS CUZ EL MONTE FLORES HAS U LAMES STRUNG OUT ON DOPE AND WHO NO'S HOW MANY MORE...HAHA U GUYS R A GANG YET WHY DO U KISS ASS TO FLORES AND NEED THEM 4 HELP HAHA..PUT IT LIKE THIS...KHA IS PRETTY MUCH A CLICK OF MONTE FLORES AND THEY DONT EVEN REALIZE IT...
khaha

United States

#32 Aug 19, 2012
A klick of Flores ... haha this just goes back in history "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is Best Friend" ... stop being so ignorant and just talking out your rear end enjoy the facts and marinate in them. Gotta Love KATCHING HATERS ATTENTION.
sTuPids

Baldwin Park, CA

#34 Aug 20, 2012
They are idiots. There older "homies" have them smoked out! These dumb young kids think its a turf war when in reality its a drug war. The older guys have money to buy the dope so they get little kids jump them in to the neighborhood and them make them sell there drugs. The young kids make some money but the ones with the real money are there older "homies". So in reality the older guys just use the young guys to sell there dope for them and take the bullets for them. While the yougsters are geting shot or shootibg people there older homies are making deals with the older "homies" of the guys that they are shooting at or getting shot by. Thats why you see the youngsters in bikes and the older guys driving the LEXUS...Sad but true!
Stupid kakas

La Puente, CA

#35 Aug 20, 2012
katching Or catching ? bahahaha !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 26 min Bruin For Life 28,458
Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) 1 hr vEWRX3 1,136
Wanted to buy Geodes (Apr '08) 12 hr ONTHEMTN 2
Pacheco: Public Enemy #1 (Feb '14) 16 hr Truth 11
Pacheco Trying to Bring in Housing for Homeless 19 hr Oh Yes 2
Mayor Lozano Lied to Stichman and Vineland Peop... Thu Lozano Liar 2
KlYES Pacheco and Mayor going down with Soccer... Thu Guess What 3

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE