La Mirada moving forward on capital i...

La Mirada moving forward on capital improvement projects

There are 2 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Mar 11, 2013, titled La Mirada moving forward on capital improvement projects. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

FILE PHOTO: A pedestrian walks on the uneven sidewalk along Santa Gertrudes Avenue as the city of La Mirada has begun work on a $20 million capital improvement plan that including replacing sidewalks due to overgrown ficus trees in La Mirada on Friday December 21, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

kathylvance

San Antonio, TX

#2 Mar 17, 2013
Lamarda need affordble housing HOP FROM LACDC AND LANHS TOO CONDS TOWNHOUSE MOBILEHOMES IN LAMARDA WISH YOU ALL THE BEST YOU GOT MY SUPPORT KATHYLVANCE
Help

Panorama City, CA

#3 Mar 20, 2013
kathylvance wrote:
Lamarda need affordble housing HOP FROM LACDC AND LANHS TOO CONDS TOWNHOUSE MOBILEHOMES IN LAMARDA WISH YOU ALL THE BEST YOU GOT MY SUPPORT KATHYLVANCE
Can someone who knows Ebonics translate this crap for us please?? Wow! Just Wow!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 4 hr Lol 4,531
News Gang member testifies against former gang mento... (Mar '10) 7 hr The smart one out... 22
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 11 hr The Real Deal 7,783
News Former Whittier police officer faces child mole... (Mar '10) 12 hr I hope you die 174
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Fri AllPhartx 32,818
Good times (Feb '10) Fri James 40
Anaheim is full of opportunities! (Apr '12) Fri Tony 91

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages