history of gangs in west covina
juan

Covina, CA

#25 Dec 30, 2007
abe1979 wrote:
I have been in La puente for awhile now but do most of my business in West Covina i.e. shopping,dining,marketing,thea tering,etc. It is such a clean and wonderful neighbor to La Puente. I don't see much gang activities except for the usual graffiti on the walls. In reality, we all belong in a gang of some sorts. There are gangs that do bad; and the gangs that do good(police). It's 2007 going into '08, like it or not, gangs are here to stay. I myself, belong to the "old retired guy" gang. Happy Holidays!
I just wanted to let you all know that I think La Puente and west covina are very nice and peaceful areas I just moved to La Puente a couple of months ago and I have not heard a shooting at all since I have been here thank goodness for that because the city I came from before wich was ECHO PARK there were shootings and homicides all the time I think anyone who got to live in these areas all there lives should consider them self lucky I only whish I got the chance to live in such nice areas when I was growing.
gallo

Los Angeles, CA

#26 Dec 30, 2007
juan you just moved to la puente a couple months ago thats why you havent heard anything,also wher do u live,10 [email protected],you said gangbang happens in west covina cocktail bombs,stabbings.it sounds like you were a victim from other gangs.look back to old tribune special reports"gangland 2006".31 murders reported from industry sheriffs station ie,townsmen,lemon heads,puente 13.bassett,valinda flats and even west side walnut and their community is just like west covina.you notice i sat community not neighborhood.
mark

United States

#27 Dec 30, 2007
glad I left in '74. mexicans and thier gangs were causing problems in el monte and slowly moving into baldwin park. We sold to mexicans. oh well. glad we left.slowly going downhill.
gallo

Los Angeles, CA

#28 Dec 30, 2007
this is to tommy from upland thats on camel oops capone's nuts.what makes cyclones hard,because camel raps or because they are all dressed up on the internet.baggy pants,a bald head,and tattoos dont make u hard or make u a sureno!its puttin it down for blue,and its in your heart.ive been with camel in riverside county jail 93',and that fool was crying over some traffic tickets,i was in for robbery.he remembers tank 3b.GALLO TOWNSMEN SGV giving him a big shout.i put the real out here.his homie chucky and my homie menace terrozing the cities of la puente and chino.
wc sucks

Sun City, CA

#29 Dec 31, 2007
thats some funny shit gallo,westcovina is a joke.
wc sucks

Sun City, CA

#30 Dec 31, 2007
hey gallo are you by any chance related to benny from tsm?
Juan

Covina, CA

#31 Dec 31, 2007
I live in Black Wood street not to far from Amar.My grandma lives in La Puente she's been living in La Puente for 35 years I would stay at her house some times with my two older brothers during summer vacation but I would only stay for a week or two but I alway's wonderd how it would be like to actually live here until now I moved with my parent's about 11 months ago and since I have been living here I have seen gangsters walking around here and graffittie but no shooting's or dead bodies.which were I used to live i happen to see three homicides occure in the alley rite next to my house one with a guy who got half of his head blown off.so I just want to say to every on that I really like it down here and I think this area is really nice and peaceful.
gallo

Los Angeles, CA

#32 Dec 31, 2007
this is to wc sucks.yeah im related to benny TSM.he's my brother.this part is to juan who lives at grannys house.you're talking about blackwood st.the streets i named are a different area of la puente.you saw the streets i named before.hey juan let me guess u must be a fan of camel-e cyclones.back to wc sucks do you know him good or bad.
wc sucks

Sun City, CA

#33 Dec 31, 2007
hey gallp its will fuentes whats up? how you been?
gallo

Los Angeles, CA

#35 Dec 31, 2007
hey willie whats up bro how you've been.how is your brother danny.do your parents have the house right there
tommy

Cockeysville, MD

#36 Jan 2, 2008
the only vatos I ever met from townsmen were all p.c.'s & out on the streets they don't come out. & by the way capone is not from west covina.
soo woop

AOL

#39 Jan 21, 2008
people are gonna think what they want about the wc.really west covina is based gang wise,from black neighborhoods:west kovina [email protected] covina nhc.i only ran into wc13's in the juvenile system.nowadays you'll find some al capone's(from la)@ wc k'sters aroung,which are just a branch off the wc 13's,they originate from over there off sunset(del norte park,north of the 10 fwy)trm,alwood st,wc e-dubb/304,all the asian hoods pr,bahalana etc.all the othe so-called blk hoods are claimin the fame really dead end,kbg,es villians,hustla's,dulow gang etc.tommy is right saying the only hoods claimed in cdc are the mob,nhc and wc13.if you're blood affliated you got to claim the wcmob.if crip affliated wcnhc,the only too blk hoods that hold any weight in cdc.you can still find active older and younger homies from the [email protected] in the hood.i was born and raised in the west covina/covina area.i've been through the whole juvenile system(juve,camps,cya)in and out cdc.people are gonna have opinions about the hood but there's probably more killas,gangstas,ballers from the inner city but on the flip side there's also more snitches,rats,pc's,marks,busta 's,weenies etc from there too!west covina finest-M- gang
jason

Menifee, CA

#40 Jan 22, 2008
do you know anyone from TRM OR ASL
DREAMER FROM TOWNSMEN SGV

United States

#41 Jan 25, 2008
tommy wrote:
the only vatos I ever met from townsmen were all p.c.'s & out on the streets they don't come out. & by the way capone is not from west covina.
to know a pc u must of been one so watch what u say u lame
Tommy

Cockeysville, MD

#42 Jan 28, 2008
I know one guy from TRM Sleepy & know a few from ASL Lil Man, Chango, Chino.
WTF

Covina, CA

#43 Jan 29, 2008
everyone that wrote on here is lame, who really cares, who remembers gang members n e ways, hmmm... only other gang members, thank god there are not any prominent gangs in west covina, maybe because people are smarter there. Only retards and pussies join gangs, cholos don't even know how to really fight, all they do is slap, search on youtube and look up cholo fight, it's hilarious..a lot of them are gay too because they are always in jail and they are going need or want some love eventually, yeah but there is a problem there are no women there lol.....damn when a cholo get's dressed it's easy, they just put on thier uniform, they always wear the same shit, i wonder if they know what color olive green looks like or any other color for that matter, oh yeah and oakland raiders, too bad all the gangs can't move over there, they suck blah blah bleh??????????
BANDIT WC13 KAYS CLICK

United States

#44 Feb 1, 2008
WEST COVINA 13 KAYS CLICK CANT STOP WONT STOP . MR BANDIT WC13 KAYS
BANDIT WC13 KAYS CLICK

United States

#45 Feb 2, 2008
west up this is bandit 4rm west covina 13 kaysters click and people who talk crap about us know whats up with us they wont say anything to us cuz if they did all i can say is that they well bow down. we keep it krazyand its going to stay like that kays up p's down. west covina 13 gang kaysters click
Mr Me

Tustin, CA

#46 Feb 4, 2008
somehow came to your post after searching old WCHS stuff - remember the old schoolers... TRM/ASL/SWP!/WC boyz... after moving from WC/Valinda (downtown/south central/k-town/highland park), it's really difficult to compare - I do agree with some that WC is more of a bunch of bored wannpees, but the same crazy-ness exists & in some ways they have/had a chip on their shoulders & seemingly something to prove- either way, I think we ALL lost people due to sensless fighting & posturing.... why oh why does it perpetuate?
Tommy wrote:
West Covina 13, West Covina Mob, West Covina Nieghborhood Crip, The Royal Magestics 13,
Alwood St Locos, West Covina Boyz, West Covina Pinor Real, West Covina Bahalana Gang, East Side Dukes, EWF Gang, West Covina Kaysers.
Tommy

Cockeysville, MD

#47 Feb 6, 2008
Where is your varrio at in West Covina, & where does Kays click originate?
BANDIT WC13 KAYS CLICK wrote:
WEST COVINA 13 KAYS CLICK CANT STOP WONT STOP . MR BANDIT WC13 KAYS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Trojan 32,715
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 5 hr Talent scout 7,280
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) 9 hr Ssk 166
townsmen gang (Dec '14) 12 hr TOWNSMEN13 31
News Woman escapes stalled car on tracks in Santa Fe... Wed Mr Fabu Whal 3
News Reputed gang leader from Rowland Heights among ... (Apr '10) Jan 6 SoCalNative 19
News 5.1-Magnitude Quake Strikes La Habra An Hour Af... (Mar '14) Dec 27 TalCeck Thize Mul... 3

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages