trusty cys gang Hpark

Downey, CA

#3145 Apr 26, 2014
MK maryvilla killa wrote:
<quoted text> deep undercovers you mean ranking it like shady chumps
your lame ass mv ranfla is in our county jail busting burpees with the South!!! So shut up rookie,,,, u dont know!!! U jump with us and eat with us... Talking about sur love !!! Hahaha all scared suckaz!!! Stop fronting before I cross your name up!!! Pay me hahaha!!!!
ES ALCP TLS

United States

#3146 Apr 28, 2014
SUSpECT ALCp wrote:
<quoted text>
THATS RITE vARRIO AL CApONE GANG GVLS
Alcapone tls record st Ese pewee lokster Smokey r.i.p
so so

West Covina, CA

#3149 May 6, 2014
Freddie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha...f a g
what street are the WC projects on and what does apt and days stand for
so so

West Covina, CA

#3150 May 6, 2014
trusty boy _ Evil loks wrote:
<quoted text>....that shit krazie..DYS PROJECT BoYs X3 GANG
y what street are the WC projects on and what does days and apt stand for?
so so

West Covina, CA

#3151 May 6, 2014
so so wrote:
<quoted text> what street are the WC projects on and what does apt and days stand for
I mean dys
DYS

West Covina, CA

#3152 May 7, 2014
There hood is a t the lido apartments on harbert st. DYS stands for DickYankerS.
rest in pisssssssssss

Los Angeles, CA

#3155 May 14, 2014
H GANG wrote:
WEST SIDE HUSTLERS
another fake crip set joking the W.C same as west coast with no stomping grounds and no money and no bus tokens ,,,yall wanna run with big dawgz come off yo phat mommas porch barking like puppies
rest in pisssssssssss

Los Angeles, CA

#3159 May 18, 2014
It says history of gangs in west covina ,, not history of Gays in wimp covina,,,,all weakside Homos is gayass naybors jocking the pirus nutts about get money yall a joke nayborhussy your momma bitch asssess ,,,,all your dead wackside homo girls,,, if I catch you on santos street 666% blocc or posted at that house on amanda with the broken red rice rocket posted up ,,,, dead rags up
WS AMAR

United States

#3160 May 21, 2014
rest in pisssssssssss wrote:
It says history of gangs in west covina ,, not history of Gays in wimp covina,,,,all weakside Homos is gayass naybors jocking the pirus nutts about get money yall a joke nayborhussy your momma bitch asssess ,,,,all your dead wackside homo girls,,, if I catch you on santos street 666% blocc or posted at that house on amanda with the broken red rice rocket posted up ,,,, dead rags up
lol cuhz a joke if u know where the homies at come thru an get some killa if u oh so hard i bet u a fuccn ducc huh u aint wit the BS nixxa so jus stop it come thru to the bridge wit that tuff talk ill have some of the lil homies sever u.. nixxa this WS AMAR NHC TO THE LOWEND OUTLAW HUSTLA CRIPS ALL THE WAY TO GREENBERRY BLOCC
SouthSide

Bakersfield, CA

#3161 May 22, 2014
WS AMAR wrote:
<quoted text> lol cuhz a joke if u know where the homies at come thru an get some killa if u oh so hard i bet u a fuccn ducc huh u aint wit the BS nixxa so jus stop it come thru to the bridge wit that tuff talk ill have some of the lil homies sever u.. nixxa this WS AMAR NHC TO THE LOWEND OUTLAW HUSTLA CRIPS ALL THE WAY TO GREENBERRY BLOCC
Theres no bangers in Greenberry lol and thats Puente 13 hood theres only like 1 og from puente who stays there.
and wtf is Ws Amar thats the rich side of town loc
rest in pissssssssss

Whittier, CA

#3163 May 28, 2014
Large sized Ghetto heisman recipient all in your gays mouths
pisssssssss

Whittier, CA

#3164 Jun 3, 2014
ES ALCP TLS wrote:
<quoted text>
lames asses A Coward Posse
pisssssssss

Whittier, CA

#3166 Jun 3, 2014
ES ALCP TLS wrote:
<quoted text>
anchovie paisas get butt bumped up for being rejex all the paisas of alcapaisas
books

Los Angeles, CA

#3169 Jun 6, 2014
The Capone I know was from Azusa.He was a lame with a paint job.snitch.rata. Deceased (rest in pain bitch)
pisssssssss

United States

#3171 Jun 7, 2014
Cacapony I knew I suck his ass un YA Lame Ass you sound like a bitch buster brown peceta rest in payne mfoc faggeta
pisssssssss

United States

#3172 Jun 7, 2014
pisssssssss wrote:
<quoted text> anchovie paisas get butt bumped up for being rejex all the paisas of alcapaisas
go home to your ugly mama small weenie girl
pisssssssss

United States

#3175 Jun 12, 2014
Rep in pissssss wsHomoK HookerK HussieK
HoodratK ,,, must be hardtimes becuz nowhere to stomp grounds HomoK
West Covina Gangsters

Diamond Bar, CA

#3176 Jun 12, 2014
I dont care who you are. Brown, white, black or asian. If your banging in west covina your a joke.

I personally think its cute that you think your hard in west covina.
West Covina Gangsters

Diamond Bar, CA

#3177 Jun 12, 2014
ALCP is dead now that Memo is gone. WCx3 is dead now that cholo and travie are gone. WCST has always been lame and got run out. DLGC is dead now that dizzy is gone. WSH is dead now that 40 is locked up and rome is dead. WCNHC has been dead for years. WCPJBS have always been lame. CDub is a lame tagging crew who hasnt done anything but write on walls (joke). West Covina gangs dont last because they have no heart.
pisssssssss

United States

#3180 Jun 13, 2014
West Covina Gangsters wrote:
ALCP is dead now that Memo is gone. WCx3 is dead now that cholo and travie are gone. WCST has always been lame and got run out. DLGC is dead now that dizzy is gone. WSH is dead now that 40 is locked up and rome is dead. WCNHC has been dead for years. WCPJBS have always been lame. CDub is a lame tagging crew who hasnt done anything but write on walls (joke). West Covina gangs dont last because they have no heart.
becuzzz those were all lil puppy gangs that didnt obtain the Ballz to run the streets with BIG DAWGZ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Band director accused of rape (Jul '08) 1 hr to steven sucks d... 530
Helping the homeless people at La Palma Park (Sep '12) 1 hr Tony 131
Why Taylor and Pacheco Causing Internal Problem... 2 hr Really 13
Why is Catholic Church Allowing a Liar /Womaniz... 6 hr Remove 10
Taylor Hires California Consultants Bad Decision 6 hr No Brainer 1
Lozano's Two Brothers Busted again for Drugs 7 hr Lozano Dirty 2
Baldwin Park City Attorney Robert Tafoya Loses ... (Sep '14) 7 hr Oh Yes 8

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at March 28 at 3:07PM PDT

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]