MK maryvilla killa

Whittier, CA

#3109 Feb 25, 2014
SURATS wrote:
MV S | Tuesday Jul 26
IMay 23, 2005
In The Hat
THE GREENLIGHT GANG
The war between MARAVILLA and La eMe has been raging since the early 90s. If you remember your eMe history, carnales were sent forth to organize all SOxCAL Varrios under the Sureño flag. Part of the deal was that all Sureños had to pay taxes to the carnales under penalty of death. Almost all Varrios, either willingly or grudgingly fell into line with the program and kicked up.
But there were holdouts who basically told La eMe to pound sand. La Mara Salvatrucha was one of those that declared themselves tax-free zones and immediately felt the heat, then they folded. The East L.A. MaraVilla Varrios also became tax-free and they were later followed by others like Lowell 12 & Opal 15.
As result the EME declared these Varrios as ALWAYS VERDE, giving every Sureño the green light to take care of any vatos from these non-tax-payers.
With open war declared, the hard core tax-rebels decided on some get even, and eventually any greenlight gang member who raised his hand to take care of a Sureño or a carnal became known as a “MARAVILLOSO,” a moniker of distinction. A select few of those hard-core MARAVILLOSO have now becomed known as the GREENLIGHT GANG, and they are essentially a secret society whose members are known only to each other.
Lowell Street & Las MaraVillas over time have been streghtened by others, with close to 20 EAST SIDE Varrios being said to contribute members to the GREENLIGHT GANG.
Claimed to be among those Varrios are said to be - East Side 18th ST, East Side Clover, and Cypress Park, making North East L.A. a hotbed of rebellion against the tax and edicts coming from La eMe.
The GREENLIGHT GANG is deep undercover and business is kept secret from the rank and file members of their own Varrios, and as an extra measure of security, the shooters in the GREENLIGHT GANG take pictures of themselves standing together, this in order to discourage defection back to the Sureño side or betrayal to the carnales.
Its a DAVID and GOLIATH struggle. The carnales and Sureños have the numbers on their side together with a lot of control inside and outside, but on the other hand, a gang of hard-core shooters who can maintain a high level of secrecy and operate undercover, can become a problem for the carnales.
The Greenlight Gang is becoming the vanguard movement from the East Side, which may well over time recruit enough members to openly defy La eMe.
The infamous Vietnamese Leader HO CHI MINH once said that a tiger can defeat an elephant.
“All he has to do is bite the elephant hard once a day and run.”
deep undercovers you mean ranking it like shady chumps
Rapids

Bakersfield, CA

#3110 Feb 27, 2014
WTF How is west coina has gangs Lololo my cousin lives there and all a see is old asian People and ugly white foos lol theres not even gurls haha and all a see is some rich asss houses with bmws I dont even see graffiti there what a lames
crying wimps

Los Angeles, CA

#3113 Mar 10, 2014
F Ck my enimigax wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha ya over the computer u talk xhit hahahah CEEEDUB!
crying wimps, capeta wetters
yup

Corona, CA

#3114 Mar 10, 2014
"VARRIO NORTHSIDE BOLEN PARQUE"
.Los MALDITOS.
rest in pisssssssssss

United States

#3115 Mar 17, 2014
Rapids wrote:
WTF How is west coina has gangs Lololo my cousin lives there and all a see is old asian People and ugly white foos lol theres not even gurls haha and all a see is some rich asss houses with bmws I dont even see graffiti there what a lames
ooo my cuzzzin my cuzzzzin is that all you know stupid homo vato
DGONZALES

San Bernardino, CA

#3118 Mar 17, 2014
Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya thats Robert Estrada, haven't seen him in years. The only homie I know from TSM is Vago short dark & paisa, but down. & this older vato I think he was also named Vago light skinned he'd be in his 50's by now. Do you remember my homie Stranger from ES 18sT . He went to Covina they called him Cavey. He's doing life due to killing a vato from Rose Hills
Can you tell me where stranger is? I know him. My brothers his brother in arms. My bros up in Pelucan Bay and I haven't talked to Stranger probably since early nineties. My brother asked me if I'd heard anything.
DGONZALES

San Bernardino, CA

#3119 Mar 17, 2014
V WS18 ST BBLS wrote:
<quoted text>CHEEZE SIDE DUCKS KUACK KUACK
Do you know where Cavey (Stranger) is? This is his homeboy Popeyes sister. I'm trying to get in touch with him.
capone

La Habra, CA

#3120 Mar 18, 2014
Puro capone13 sgv Garvey locos

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#3121 Mar 18, 2014
LMAO!! There's no gangs in West Covina...bunch of boys. Go home to your mamas....lol
rest in pisssssssssss

United States

#3123 Mar 19, 2014
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
LMAO!! There's no gangs in West Covina...bunch of boys. Go home to your mamas....lol
I was just getting head by your mom on downtown gangster 5th & broadway,,,,,
rest in pisssssssssss

United States

#3128 Mar 19, 2014
DUROC GANGSTA wrote:
Y3A RIGHT DUROC GANGGG SEWER RATK MK DESK...DRGC3xxx
sewer rats 13 allday NK
lol

Rosemead, CA

#3129 Mar 20, 2014
rest in pisssssssssss wrote:
<quoted text>sewer rats 13 allday NK
BUSTER IN HERE. Hey fruitero go pick me some apples.
rest in pisssssssssss

United States

#3131 Mar 20, 2014
The terones can get dusted by this Sewer Rat 13 aqui es puro punk rock de SURENO 13 death from above Everywhere
Rapids

Bakersfield, CA

#3132 Mar 21, 2014
rest in pisssssssssss wrote:
<quoted text> ooo my cuzzzin my cuzzzzin is that all you know stupid homo vato
Why u mad bro ? Lolol West Covina is nice how to cholitos can aford houses like that In wc I dont even see gangs there only taggers or party crews lol
rest in pisssssssssss

Los Angeles, CA

#3135 Mar 22, 2014
Todo vida ahhhh la verga aqui y otro calles y otro barrios todo VERGA de la vida,, viva mexico BRO
rest in pisssssssssss

Rowland Heights, CA

#3136 Mar 25, 2014
The site I was just on shows 470 sex offenders in and around west covina ,,,all you lames playing butt tag, hide and go seek , peekaboo, gay boy bangers are real hard talking about your stomping grounds how can you figure go smoke another raza more important then ethnic cleanzing your BARRIO of scum baby rapist ,,,,ya you fools let it be known ,,,,walnut creek 13 exterminater
Rapids

Bakersfield, CA

#3139 Mar 26, 2014
I have family and they live in Walnut Creek Parkway and all I have to say is a white ass neighborhood serio lol how can cholos aford those expensive houses lo
ESE LIL MAN

Apple Valley, CA

#3142 Apr 25, 2014
EVIL SIDE BOLEN PARQUE ESBP RSX3 SGV Y-QUE
trusty cys gang Hpark

Downey, CA

#3143 Apr 26, 2014
WCX3 wrote:
Hahaha cacapone your funny you fooz havent takin over shxit been down those alleys no 1 there haha lames dont know where they belong n fuxxxck nut sack Pasadena you dont even go to your hood kick it with dead muffin n taggers hahahaha WEST!!!!!!! Fuxxxck the rest catch a shot to the chest wined up dead
cyclones 13 gang!!! Im wit dat business tho!!! ss area in the building 4 yard pimpin!!! You got problems with us or what????
trusty cys gang Hpark

Downey, CA

#3144 Apr 26, 2014
v cyclones 13 the real ones from Los!!! anybody who has something about any c!!! HP in da house!! Trusty da kidd!!!!! 25 yrs in my hood!!! How bout u????? Lames from Florence and we a small hood putting in jale!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Accusations or true? 14 min Bp resident 1
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr Just saying 5,552
Everyone is laughing at Tuttle Turd 4 hr All Tuttle News 13
Del Terra and the Three Amigos in BP Transit Sc... 11 hr Wondering 52
Council man Ricardo Pacheco Lies on 700 Form 11 hr Wondering 11
Katy Perry Stuns Crowd With Filthy Vag 15 hr Lizza Oinx 2
News Armed Woman In Custody Following Barricade In L... 15 hr Timmy X 2
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE