#3078 Nov 24, 2013
NOGALES ST wrote:
4BLK HUSTLERR CRIP GANG
ws homothugK hookerK hussieK
TRECEROXLIFE

Los Angeles, CA

#3079 Dec 4, 2013
Ts UP wrote:
<quoted text>What city is your varrio at?
=VARRIO SS13ST ON MINE!!! For that lame that wants to ask dumb questions. SUR CENTRAL LOS ANGELES &SOUTHGATE IS WHERE WE'RE AT. PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK. oh &by the way %#? THAT GARBAGE YOU CLAIM. JUST LIKE THAT!!!
fk capones

Covina, CA

#3082 Dec 10, 2013
ESE SUSpECT wrote:
<quoted text>
wAT U MEAN @#!*% THE vARRIO @#!*% YOUR WEAK @#!*% SO CALLED VARRIO COME TO A REAL vARRIO ND SEE WAT AL CApONE'S ABOUT @#!*% wALNUT COOKIES ESE !!@#!*% U AND UR LAME @#!*% WANNA BE HOMIES THIS ESE SUSPECT FROM vARRIO AL CApONE GARvEY LOCOTES CAIGA TO OUR HOOD ND WE'LL SHOW U fOO'S WHOS REALY WITH THE GUN pLAY
Youre not even from the cove so shut the fk up. you live in rosemead or some shit. your initials are RD right? Leva
vTSM13 SGV

Houston, TX

#3084 Dec 17, 2013
Fuxk the enemys vTOWNSMEN GANG ST . L1F3RS # 1 leva killas
WHY DUB EN KREW

United States

#3085 Dec 18, 2013
vTSM13 SGV wrote:
Fuxk the enemys vTOWNSMEN GANG ST . L1F3RS # 1 leva killas
do u know a jesse he use to live in onta acrros from me I think.he was townsmen he lives in puente
I Hate Gangs

United States

#3086 Dec 27, 2013
To the dudes from ALCP, how did u end up in WC? I dont bang anymore but as a former Primera Flats member I remember when you guys used to hide from us in the PJ's. Also I have PF on me and I would see you guys and younever said anything to me. I had already stopped bangin but I was a little bit on guard cause Idont know how your guys mindset is. But anyways do you guys consider yourself SGV ot Boyle Heights? FYI Im 39 so we are from ifferent era's. Peace
alcp

Covina, CA

#3087 Jan 3, 2014
I Hate Gangs wrote:
To the dudes from ALCP, how did u end up in WC? I dont bang anymore but as a former Primera Flats member I remember when you guys used to hide from us in the PJ's. Also I have PF on me and I would see you guys and younever said anything to me. I had already stopped bangin but I was a little bit on guard cause Idont know how your guys mindset is. But anyways do you guys consider yourself SGV ot Boyle Heights? FYI Im 39 so we are from ifferent era's. Peace
They got run out of aliso village about 10-15 years ago by the dudes from PF. Couple of thererhomies already lived out in WC and La Puente area so thats how it got started here. Some others are down in whittier area. So they just branched out and recruited taggers to there hood. Only vatos from alcp that still claim east los are around your age. Everyone else claims sgv. They get smashed on constantly in sgv too
Gigante Verga

Rowland Heights, CA

#3089 Jan 3, 2014
de la verga , ah la Verga burn one to this masterfull Verga and hope use it to beat you about the ugly face with and then start shootin CUM power in all the peoples mouths that run the mouth as if its a spectators control with never taking a bit of action ,, yup yup this big Masterfull Verga from one side to the other
whereyallat

Moreno Valley, CA

#3090 Jan 6, 2014
og dulow wrote:
<quoted text> ws homothugK hookerK hussieK
I miss the dolows. They were pretty active for the 3 weeks they were able to hang in WC
La Puente old Member

Bakersfield, CA

#3091 Jan 6, 2014
I remember when I just to live in La Puente haa it was crazy I just to live on Azusa and Salais St there wass tagging everywere I remember when Little Hill, Townsmen, EsDukes and puente just to hella beef it there shoot outs mosty every weeks ha. But now its deffrent Its all nice there was no graffiti eather only some random ass taggin crews names damm it change and what happen to those varrios ? are they still active I know puente is. But at the same time its good cuss la rasa killing eachother thats no good only fightin with fist
Og dulow

Rowland Heights, CA

#3092 Jan 22, 2014
whereyallat wrote:
<quoted text>
I miss the dolows. They were pretty active for the 3 weeks they were able to hang in WC
weakside hookerK hussieK homoK hoodratK Nutt Huggin Crab slobpieruK wackside homoK
U wish you were Me

West Covina, CA

#3093 Jan 26, 2014
West Covina Sucks
U wish you were Me

West Covina, CA

#3094 Jan 26, 2014
I'm so bored in West Covina there is nothing to do woe was me you can tell I have no life just because I'm on this page and nobody cares there are no HOT CHICKS on here just a bunch LOL gangmembers just talking nothing to each other that make me laugh I need a life don't I
GREEN BERRY BLOCC

United States

#3097 Jan 28, 2014
West Covina NH GREEN BERRY BLOCC CRIP
1500% BLOCCS 2DA AVENUES..
ROLLCALL Bloccs- Aves- Malos
PartNerz - Dead Endz - HUSTLAs...
Amanda ST 2700BLK

United States

#3099 Jan 28, 2014
WestCov!na West S!de HustleRR Crip
Sentous ave 400 / Amanda Blocc
Marks!de Killa .. THUMBs up to ma WCNHC
N!XXAS TRAMP BASHIN .... THUMBS UP PINCEYS DKOWN THROWIN 4s OUT THE WINDO SCREAMIN FUHC TRAMPS
DK 3K GK BK PK.. NOGALES AVENUES/
VALLEY BL....
BIG Knuckl3s LMB x3

Duarte, CA

#3102 Feb 13, 2014
Shout out to all the BiG homies from the GRANDE in the SGV ese Knuckl3s from LMB Mafia LoCoS foo fawk the B1tchs and haters
WC OUTLWAz

Whittier, CA

#3104 Feb 17, 2014
Yung GrimeyWCDSG wrote:
<quoted text>-F*ck WSHK /WCMPK/WC13K/WCNHCK West Covina DarkSide Gangstaz MXXXVIN F*ck all my enimies...Napk BustaK MonkeyK
MARCSIDE KILLA ON OUTLAW HUSTLA CRIP.. TRAMPK 400 BLK
big Speedy

Ontario, CA

#3105 Feb 22, 2014
WEST COVINA 13 MR SMILEY wrote:
<quoted text> ya i do lames chino lilman silent wolf from "TRM" flaco chavo from ASL weak ass homies....
Easy ese, Big Speedy s back. Dont get it twisted Magestics Gang
La Puente

Bakersfield, CA

#3107 Feb 25, 2014
How tf does west covina have gangs wtf West Covina is the nicest cities in the sgv all I see in west covina only has old white people and asians living there with nice big houses LOL GTFOH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glad to see S Herfert leaving 47 min so long S H 1
BP Soccer League and Owner Vazquez Evade Taxes 2 hr Vazquez Family Ch... 1
Gonzalo Vazquez and Rita Vazquez own TWO Houses 2 hr Vazquez Family Turds 2
Jim Hunley is afraid of the truth (Mar '13) 6 hr Justice for all 20
Hope Chapel parishoners sue ex-pastor, church f... (Sep '09) 7 hr Isaiah 335
La Mirada City Council election 7 hr Chonny 87
Election 2015: De Ruse, Eng, Mowles win in La M... 7 hr Chonny 1

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match