#3049 Oct 20, 2013
YOUNG 4 wrote:
WEST COVINA WS SENTOUS HUSTLERR CRIP
GREEN RAG MAFIA. Amanda Blocc Crip TRASHMAN KILLA SMALLNUT KILLA DUCC KILLA
MARC KILLA WC13K P13K WCMP KILLA 3KGK
FUHC ALL SNOOVAS TRAMPS SMG KILLA
WCNHC/WSHCG NAYBORS-HUSTLAS 2400%
NOGALES ST. AVENUES- BLOCCS
killa killa killa killa killed nothing at notime ,,ahh wait yall must b meaning yall dead homegirls that got dun killed by a killa killa k hussieK hookerK homosK , big real dulow
VFX3

United States

#3053 Oct 21, 2013
Darkside was a bunch of lil wana bees never did any thing but run there mouths... THEY WERE LIKE 10DEEP. dsgK wc13K esdK p13K V. VF X3 SGV 626
NST AVENUES

Houston, TX

#3054 Oct 23, 2013
WEST COVINA OUTLAW HUSTLAS CRIP GKANGK
WS SENTOUS 400BLK GKREEN RAGK MAFIA
WC OLHC- WCNHC TRAMP K SNOOVER K PKBKGK3K NOGKALES ST
SUSpECT ALCp 13

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#3055 Oct 27, 2013
BANDIT WC13 KAYS CLICK wrote:
<quoted text>
alcaputos west covina 13 kays gang mr. bandit your man what time it is we are up and down that alley where is he at tell him to come play we keep it krazy. ill be there tonight
WTF FOO WET COCHINAS AREN'T EVEN ACTIVE @#!*% WET COCHINA FOO AL CApONE GANG ALL DAY EVERYDAY !!! QUIT INTERNET BANGING AND CAIGA TO OUR ALLEY !! RUN Up ESE QUIT WOLFING !!
You Want None Krew

South El Monte, CA

#3056 Oct 28, 2013
INTEL*YWN* 909 area
SS 18 ST

Anaheim, CA

#3057 Oct 28, 2013
This go's to all the wacked out crews,so called clicks and the week gang in west cochina fuck wc mob that came from compton there no body at one time there were deep in the 80's thay have mexican's from there also a few crazy white boy's fuck nhc that came from l.a. there nobody most of them live on the border of w.c. there blocc click is in puente also fuck e dubb service ave's there not the true ewf there blood's in so west l.a. also wc 13 chico's thay cant hold it down thay died out in the late 70's and thay restarted that shit up in the late 80's also that died as will wc kay's there a new young breed off wc 13 there no body as will there more like a party click walnut creek st there a munch of youngster's the rest that clames w c are not on the book's as being know wc nhc wc mob wc 13 wc st those are the only gang that or on the book's in cdc that's all there is okay there's a few more otk tag banger's and es cys but the rest are a fad that come's and go's i'm only spokeing for the black's and mexican gang's
Tommy back in 88 to 99

Anaheim, CA

#3058 Oct 28, 2013
West Covina 13, West Covina Mob, West Covina Nieghborhood Crip, The Royal Magestics 13,
Alwood St Locos, West Covina Boyz, West Covina Pinor Real, West Covina Bahalana Gang, East Side Dukes, EWF Gang, West Covina Kaysers.
BLOCCBOY

Fairfield, CA

#3059 Oct 28, 2013
Tommy back in 88 to 99 wrote:
West Covina 13, West Covina Mob, West Covina Nieghborhood Crip, The Royal Magestics 13,
Alwood St Locos, West Covina Boyz, West Covina Pinor Real, West Covina Bahalana Gang, East Side Dukes, EWF Gang, West Covina Kaysers.
Dont for get them WS HUSTLERRS CRIPS SENTOUS AVE 400BLK NOGALES ST... I THINK THEY CLICCED UP WIT THE NHCs... if they didnt they should
BIGGERTHANYOU

Riverside, CA

#3060 Oct 31, 2013
You aint from West Covina wrote:
<quoted text>
How you gonna rep WCX3 when all you little youngsters live in Covina and went to school in Covina. You aint never stepped foot in WC
NO ,BUT NIETHER ONE OF YOUR BITCH ASS ,SO CALLED VARRIOS IS FROM WETCOCHINAS.... NSPASADENA !!!
BIGGERTHANYOU

Riverside, CA

#3061 Nov 1, 2013
LAMERTHANYOU wrote:
City of roses because that is what gets thrown on your coffin with piss haha nut sackadena
WHO THE #%&¿ ARE YOU ...??? CHOKE ON THESE NUTSAKKS!!!! BIG BEE .NORTH SIDE PASA !!!
ESE SUSpECT

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#3062 Nov 3, 2013
VARRO WALNUT CREEK STREET wrote:
<quoted text>
f**k cacapone
varrioWALNUT CREEK STREET GANG
wAT U MEAN @#!*% THE vARRIO @#!*% YOUR WEAK @#!*% SO CALLED VARRIO COME TO A REAL vARRIO ND SEE WAT AL CApONE'S ABOUT @#!*% wALNUT COOKIES ESE !!@#!*% U AND UR LAME @#!*% WANNA BE HOMIES THIS ESE SUSPECT FROM vARRIO AL CApONE GARvEY LOCOTES CAIGA TO OUR HOOD ND WE'LL SHOW U fOO'S WHOS REALY WITH THE GUN pLAY
NOGALES ST

United States

#3065 Nov 7, 2013
West Covina. WS OUTLAW HUSTLAS CRIP
SENTOUS 400 BLOC WCOLHC-WCNHC..
THESE NIXXAS GOT THE HOOD FUHCED UP
IM FROM WS HUSTLA CRIP.. WIT MA GREEN RAG HANGIN an MY THUMBS UP AN PINKYS DONW
FUHC THESE MARCS ASS TRAMP NIXXAS DIRTROCCS AN DILLDOES CATCH ME N THE HOOD BKANGIN 4BLK ON THE S 2400% DSGK DRGK DLGK DK THE WOODBRIDGE IS OUT NOTHING BUT NAYBORS AN HUSTLERS ON MY SIDE.. DONT LET ME CATCH U SLIPPIN. ON NOGALES OR UR SO CALLED HOOD..
Og big dulow

San Diego, CA

#3068 Nov 13, 2013
NOGALES ST wrote:
West Covina. WS OUTLAW HUSTLAS CRIP
SENTOUS 400 BLOC WCOLHC-WCNHC..
THESE NIXXAS GOT THE HOOD FUHCED UP
IM FROM WS HUSTLA CRIP.. WIT MA GREEN RAG HANGIN an MY THUMBS UP AN PINKYS DONW
FUHC THESE MARCS ASS TRAMP NIXXAS DIRTROCCS AN DILLDOES CATCH ME N THE HOOD BKANGIN 4BLK ON THE S 2400% DSGK DRGK DLGK DK THE WOODBRIDGE IS OUT NOTHING BUT NAYBORS AN HUSTLERS ON MY SIDE.. DONT LET ME CATCH U SLIPPIN. ON NOGALES OR UR SO CALLED HOOD..
ws homoK hookerK hussieK
Og big dulow

United States

#3069 Nov 13, 2013
NST AVENUES wrote:
WEST COVINA OUTLAW HUSTLAS CRIP GKANGK
WS SENTOUS 400BLK GKREEN RAGK MAFIA
WC OLHC- WCNHC TRAMP K SNOOVER K PKBKGK3K NOGKALES ST
Gay boy gayster ,,, ws homoK
NOGALES ST

Houston, TX

#3071 Nov 15, 2013
4BLK HUSTLERR CRIP GANG
get real

West Covina, CA

#3072 Nov 18, 2013
You all sound so corny most of you are afraid of ur own shadow when you see a real gangster you run away I don't care where I go in west Covina I don't see non of you all so stop lying to yourself and to your friends and face the fax you need to go back to school you don't know how to read and yur breth stank!!!
WC SGV

Houston, TX

#3074 Nov 18, 2013
WC died theres nobody out there any more... an when the was there was only a few...a lot of clamers that did nothing.. when a real one got locked up or killed (outs ide the city) the clamers sotp clamin.. only so few really did shit for the cov the reast was jokes.... some gangs come an go. then u might. Catch a few tryin to start it back up agin... but it never works.. theses gangs clame STREETS that NONE OF EM LIVE ON... I aint gona lie i know a few real ones from the cov.. i remerber when shit used to crack off... but now it dead.. u guy are all old am washed up.. an call your self a gangbanger but never on ur blocks
JustKaysters

San Diego, CA

#3075 Nov 21, 2013
I'm looking for anyone from West Covina that knew Flako. He was a Kayster, died in prison in 2007. Hit me up: ScummyBaby at yahoo dot com
These nutts chapeta

San Diego, CA

#3076 Nov 24, 2013
ESE SUSpECT wrote:
<quoted text>
wAT U MEAN @#!*% THE vARRIO @#!*% YOUR WEAK @#!*% SO CALLED VARRIO COME TO A REAL vARRIO ND SEE WAT AL CApONE'S ABOUT @#!*% wALNUT COOKIES ESE !!@#!*% U AND UR LAME @#!*% WANNA BE HOMIES THIS ESE SUSPECT FROM vARRIO AL CApONE GARvEY LOCOTES CAIGA TO OUR HOOD ND WE'LL SHOW U fOO'S WHOS REALY WITH THE GUN pLAY
the only thing suspect about you is that chin desgracido chavala

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 4 min lmsa 6,615
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 32,292
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) 1 hr vic 81
Real Men Don't DO Illegal and Wrong Things to S... 3 hr Wimp Forever 7
Nancy Hutar files Sexual Harassment Charges on ... 3 hr It is True 2
News Gypsy thieves strike again in West Covina (Nov '08) 10 hr nicey 362
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jun 13 Go Blue Forever 4,510

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages