history of gangs in west covina
LAMERTHANYOU

West Covina, CA

#3020 Sep 3, 2013
City of roses because that is what gets thrown on your coffin with piss haha nut sackadena
Rooster Cogburn

Sun City, CA

#3021 Sep 5, 2013
You're all dis honorable, uneducated, unethical, anti-Christian and anti-American. You are the urban terrorists of the USA and have no honor or self respect. One of the worst things you do, besides murdering children and innocent adults, is bringing a baby into this world and then either abandoning it, neglecting and abusing it, or teaching it to act just like you. You're all a cancer cell. One at a time, with precision and accuracy, each cancer cell will be eleminated until our country is no longer infected. In the name of our lord Jesus Christ, Amen.
The Devil

West Covina, CA

#3022 Sep 7, 2013
You so called gangbangers you are all chicken and you know it CHICKENS all of you are so scared
lil b

United States

#3023 Sep 10, 2013
all i got to say is you westcovina 13 fools wanted to click up with the apts so i wouldnt be talking and alcapone you fools kicked it with some of the homies from that apts its funny how westcovina 13 talks all that shit and dont run up you guys are all tweekers trying to bang give it up its that pjb turn homie
Idiots

El Monte, CA

#3024 Sep 15, 2013
Mexican killing Mexicans no wonder the whites think of our race as. Bunch of beans.Get an education tech your children to me Americans, not jbunch of uneducated gang members who only up dead or in prison.
Alcacapone

United States

#3025 Sep 16, 2013
Cacapone is not sgv big bassett runs sgv
Dulow punks

United States

#3027 Sep 18, 2013
blocbaby wrote:
<quoted text>
West Cov!Na NH HUSTLAS CRIP TODA AVES
Nogales st. AMAR BLOC SENTOUS AVE400%
FUHC MARCSIDE SMALLNUTS DUCCS LEMMON HEADS PNUTS. TRAMPS SLOBS SNOOVAS WC13K
BKGK3KIKDK DIRTROCS WS HUSTLAS GANG LOWENDS OF DA COV RHGKILLA RICH ROLLIN HUSTLAS CRIP
outlaw pipe swallowing hookers
acp x3

United States

#3028 Sep 20, 2013
F**k cochinas
Haha

Rowland Heights, CA

#3031 Sep 22, 2013
CSUSK AND MTC R SMASHIN ON U LAMES
Lam

Portland, OR

#3032 Sep 23, 2013
None of this stupid gang stuff will matter when GOD comes. Come to Christ and he will heal you of the insecurities that cause you to feel a need to be in a gang.
Lam

Portland, OR

#3033 Sep 23, 2013
Dear lord I come before you to ask that you heal the hearts of those that delight in violence, drugs, and all immoral things. I pray that you fill their hearts with love, peace, joy and fill their minds with willingness to come and accept you into their hearts. Amen.
Jesus died on the cross for your sins and so that you would have a chance to be forgiven. If you would like to accept the gift that Jesus gave to you all you have to do is ask him to be your savior, acknowledge that your a sinner and that you want all your sins wiped clean. You don't have to be perfect because GOD will meet you wherever you are:) Jesus loves you!
What color is the kettle

Covina, CA

#3034 Oct 2, 2013
Idiots wrote:
Mexican killing Mexicans no wonder the whites think of our race as. Bunch of beans.Get an education tech your children to me Americans, not jbunch of uneducated gang members who only up dead or in prison.
Pretty ballsy to call people idiots and stumble through a rambling (possibly drunken) incoherent post admonishing people to educate themselves. Irony has been defined.
wack side hookers

United States

#3035 Oct 2, 2013
AVENUES wrote:
WS SENTOUS 400BLOC WEST COVINA OUTLAW HUSTLAS S\O 2 WCNHCG. 3kbkgk Trampkilla
all us is snitches and ratts we rat on our own homos and is in protek cuz tidy cuz we aint real thug passion ryders we bangin on the GAY tip ,, hell ya a O.E and a blunt you can get a me like a shadow in the darkness ,,, rupaul hustle nutt in my CRACK boy heyyyyy
Aye 2 the Kay homeboy

United States

#3036 Oct 2, 2013
acp x3 wrote:
F**k cochinas
Addiction Kings you chavala chapetas aint about mirtha ,, get deported mamones,,,, these aint your "STOMPIN GROUNDS" you cant stomp on no turf Lames you and many other chavas basicly trying to say stomping grounds ,,,,, beat down time chumps get your linyas on crankster gangster wannabe REJEKS fake razas grow balls half as big as big bad AK
EseLokoslicke

United States

#3038 Oct 6, 2013
Hahaha... You all bitchass fighting for a little corner.. The eighteen vatos. We controlling entire contries 24/7 biggest gang worldwide. Matando,controlando y violando all of you levas.
Big raskal

Upland, CA

#3039 Oct 9, 2013
BANDIT WC13 KAYS CLICK wrote:
<quoted text>
alcaputos west covina 13 kays gang mr. bandit your man what time it is we are up and down that alley where is he at tell him to come play we keep it krazy. ill be there tonight
. Lmfao u foos ain't shit just like wcst all u foos do is write on walls bitch ass foos ALCApONE 13 we took over WET COCHiES
3kay bully

United States

#3043 Oct 15, 2013
West Cov!Na WS NAYBORHOOD CRIP
NOGALES ST AVENUES / WS OUTLAW HUSTLAS
CRIP GANG AVENUE HUSTLAS MARCSIDE KILLA
SMALLNUTS KILLA PNUT KILLA TRASHMAN KILLA WCNHC\ WSHCG
The Devil

West Covina, CA

#3044 Oct 19, 2013
You know I never see any of these hard core gangbangers boys in there hood I see them in there house acting bad in front the mirror and to there homoboys but I never never would have guess any gangs where ever in west Covina bcus they don't come out wander why lmfao
YOUNG 4

United States

#3045 Oct 19, 2013
WEST COVINA WS SENTOUS HUSTLERR CRIP
GREEN RAG MAFIA. Amanda Blocc Crip TRASHMAN KILLA SMALLNUT KILLA DUCC KILLA
MARC KILLA WC13K P13K WCMP KILLA 3KGK
FUHC ALL SNOOVAS TRAMPS SMG KILLA
WCNHC/WSHCG NAYBORS-HUSTLAS 2400%
NOGALES ST. AVENUES- BLOCCS
YOUNG 4

United States

#3047 Oct 19, 2013
wack side hookers wrote:
<quoted text> all us is snitches and ratts we rat on our own homos and is in protek cuz tidy cuz we aint real thug passion ryders we bangin on the GAY tip ,, hell ya a O.E and a blunt you can get a me like a shadow in the darkness ,,, rupaul hustle nutt in my CRACK boy heyyyyy
FUHC MARCSIDE AN THE DEAD ONES WS SENTOUS HUSTLERRS CRIP GKANG
WCNH FUHC TRAMP SNOOVAS SLOBS WCWSHC DK GK 3K BK PK dlgcK dsgK wc13K p13K wswK esdK tsmK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Foster Road elementary school. 3 hr BudH 2
Monica harassing Greg Tuttle 7 hr Texas Ranger 11
WARNING to Doners of Ricardo Pacheco 9 hr Payme worried 1
Cook has New Mission: Ricardo Pacheco 12 hr Payme worried 19
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 14 hr lmsa 6,192
News El Monte tries to stop unscrupulous towing comp... 21 hr Hunley Back 2
north side bolen (Sep '12) Sun ESBPOGLIFER 308
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages