Yall aint been around since your homegirl got killed at the c dubs

EWF aint active
puente13

United States

#2935 Jul 11, 2013
EWF wrote:
Yall aint been around since your homegirl got killed at the c dubs
EWF aint active
EWF was a joke bunch of lames kicked it in Cameron apts until weak ass tagging crew NLB chased them out and we got rid of Nhc took over there Hood witch was really Puente to begin with lil history 4 u lames and wc13 gets it hard by us too p13 SGV runs shit!
PNUTS GANG

Hacienda Heights, CA

#2936 Jul 11, 2013
puente13 wrote:
<quoted text> EWF was a joke bunch of lames kicked it in Cameron apts until weak ass tagging crew NLB chased them out and we got rid of Nhc took over there Hood witch was really Puente to begin with lil history 4 u lames and wc13 gets it hard by us too p13 SGV runs shit!
Yeah! What-ever you say peanut. If you peanut's ran thing's in the S.G.V., Then why are you guy's getting taken out. Like that lame B*tch JOKER from east-side-puente or that other lame B*tch CREEPER from hurley-street-puente. first that lame joker got smoked, Then three week's later that lame creeper got smoked. Now there are no peanut's kicking it on the street's, All you peanut's are in hiding, Especially from BASSETTxGRANDE. I hear those vato's have all you Peanut's shook. Peanut's are nothing but a bunch of scared Chavala's that don't run natha.LoL!!!
Ramon Cruz

United States

#2937 Jul 13, 2013
Sgv.
ah ele ce pew

United States

#2938 Jul 14, 2013
covina west covina aint puttingbringing nothing to the table And em ES V AL CAPONE 13 gang putting I'n work N knocking on doors
Mr big dik

Mesa, AZ

#2940 Jul 14, 2013
I will always bust my big huge giant enormous herendous behemoth VERGA into lames vocas,,,, tell yo mama ill be running a lil l8 I have a list of ruff n tuff guys mamas that need big CHILE not junior size ,,,okay mijas,,,,,im always puttin hoes in check at the "gap" lil mijas,,,,,im the neigborhood masterbation master,, al yall wish u had a piece like this ese
Mr big dik

Mesa, AZ

#2941 Jul 14, 2013
Your buttcheeks will feel sore and raw just at mere look at my Manhood
Mr big dik

Mesa, AZ

#2942 Jul 14, 2013
Now you know why all the blackmen are jealous and envy and butthurt because they thought they could always make fun that mexicans have small ones till this superior style wetback man had to put it down in all yall mamas venition blind bedrooms,,,, now you you can get madd and call all yall gthang cuzins and homies parnel, cady cane, o-dog, wax ,, it dont realy mean a thang ya even ask they mamas too,,,,
ALCApONE 13

Ontario, CA

#2943 Jul 15, 2013
Big covinero wrote:
the only varrio down in the WC is WCx3 iv ran into thm the most i havent heard of no othr hood putting it down lik thm not capone or wal nut or wcpjb. WCX3 has blasted fooz frm all those hoodz n i havent heard of any of thm blastin back
lmfao wer not even from the city of west cochina n we took over a part of west cochina not just any varrio walks in n takes over other barrios city like we did that shows u that ther lames aqui para ALCApONE 13 Los diablos catch me on 2300 hundred block of east GARVEY posted in the alley
BIGGERTHANYOU

Pomona, CA

#2944 Jul 16, 2013
NORTH SIDE PASADENA .GANG OR DONT BANG !!! SGV F@%K. WET COCHINA 187 !!!
nhhbbh

Claremont, CA

#2948 Jul 17, 2013
I knoe yu
lil chinoASL GANG

Houston, TX

#2951 Jul 23, 2013
F*CK ALL YOU LAME AS* FOOS
ALWOOD GANG ALL DAY EVERY DAY
Hhh yg

Long Beach, CA

#2952 Jul 24, 2013
Cool !!!!!!
WCX3

Covina, CA

#2953 Jul 24, 2013
Hahaha cacapone your funny you fooz havent takin over shxit been down those alleys no 1 there haha lames dont know where they belong n fuxxxck nut sack Pasadena you dont even go to your hood kick it with dead muffin n taggers hahahaha WEST!!!!!!! Fuxxxck the rest catch a shot to the chest wined up dead
The Devil

West Covina, CA

#2954 Jul 28, 2013
You know none of you ppl hang out at ur hood's bcus me and the reeper go cruzing in all ur hoods and I don't see no body I think all of you bad boyz stay inside ur home I'm serious I don't see nobody I go by throwing up gang signs first ill come to you as another gang and that dosnt work then ill come as ur friend or neighbor but all and all I'm waiting
Mr big dik

United States

#2957 Jul 28, 2013
EWF every womens fantasy ,,,,another bunch of fake crabs ,,try saying that in the Joint with some of your fellow harden crabs and see how they treat yall g thangs,,,har har har,,,still trying to survive the crabs after getting runned out by mexxxicanz and then wc mobb piru taking all your former territories,,, hows that for some shady ranker represent gang bangers,, hustle up some nutts inyo mouth
Mr big dik

United States

#2960 Jul 28, 2013
Nk allday Nk all day NK 24/7 nk at my home or your momma sister home, NK with this big $avage behemoth monsters do exist when you gaze upon my manhood,,,ya yall got punked by slobs,,,Pathetic,,,go try playing with yall broken gay imatation rice rocket cars and find out what happens to you little dick crabs,,,NK yesterday today and tommorrow,,,
The Devil

West Covina, CA

#2963 Jul 30, 2013
Remember don't do drugs thats bad for all of you (lmfao) I laught when I see some ppl wearing a rosery around there necks like that's going do something for them maybe just maybe if they would pray it it might change there lives to God but they wouldnt be the big bad guys they are and I wouldn't have a BIG LAKE OF FIRE would I (lmfao)!!!!!!
SUSpECT ALCp

La Verne, CA

#2964 Jul 30, 2013
Alcapone13 wrote:
ALCAPONE..........GANG........ ..DEVILS..........CLICK....... ...GARVEY LOCOS..........
..........NITE OWLS..........TINY LOCOS..........ALCAPONE13.fuk the rest........ACP.......ALCP.... ....CP..........
THATS RITE vARRIO AL CApONE GANG GVLS
W1CK3D

United States

#2965 Jul 30, 2013
COB gang or dont bang..... Big Chatter Oak Barrio
Fuck capone you putos are nothing but a bunch of mama vergas! Where's your barrio roots the heart of you neighborhood? Primera flats took completely over so you bounce to pico rivera and try to set up shop on durfee and whittier and what happened. Pico nuevo ran your 10 man gang out of pico and now our in west covina trying to run game.. Come on how wack is that!!!! You got ran out of the Eastside and Southeast and now your here in the Valle. Trying... Fckn lame Hoppers is what your barrio should be called!!!!!!!..
Remember and beware putos
Chatter Oak Barrio...
East to west From grand to lone hill
North to south 210 frwy to badillo

CHATTER OAK BARRIO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Supes: Drug Overdoses at County Fairgrounds Sho... 3 hr concerned citizen 1
Everyone is laughing at Tuttle Turd 3 hr Tuttle the joke 18
Orange county milfs 4 hr Joe Balls 3
Poll Who is the best LMSA coach? (Apr '13) 8 hr coach 73
Ex Chief Hadsell Claims Pacheco Trolling at Gr... (Jan '15) 11 hr I Heard 16
New Mayor for BP Cruz Baca and two new council ... 11 hr Go Baca 2
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 16 hr club side 5,652
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages