The Devil

West Covina, CA

#2911 Apr 26, 2013
Who cares
The Devil

West Covina, CA

#2912 Apr 26, 2013
You know you guys should try sing and a little bit of dance and call yourself the Backstreet Boys Bangers just an idea
get real

West Covina, CA

#2914 Apr 26, 2013
Weast Covina .....Most Homes in w/c in the earlie 60's were sold to white families only.Happy homes were sold to mexicans.Black families were sold homes behind the 7/11 on francisquito/azusa.Mexicans, whites,blacks with little or low income welfare families were placed in valinda.During the 70's east L.A. housing projects with many gang ties were placed in Valinda in Goverment homes.Because they were building new projects.Now south central black families also moved in the 70's behind 7/11 to get away from the crips/bloods.Now you have kids with cousins and friends with ties to L.A. gangs.On weekends there homies would come by and creat problems in w/c.Now you have kids in w/c high black/mexicans.So that started the roots.
666ers

United States

#2915 Apr 26, 2013
WEST COVINA TRECE wrote:
<quoted text>. F@@k hustlers lame as foo ain't from WEST COVINA... remember when ur scary ass got punked by me n my 2 homeboys at orange wood park. Lame foo u straight bowed down n ur 4 other homies didn't even have ur back... hahahahahaha straight lop claimming my city!
,,,,,,,,,if you want to run with the big dogs ,dont sit on the porch barking with the "puppies"
The Devil

West Covina, CA

#2916 May 8, 2013
That's funny have you ever see these hard core gangmembers fight they fight like girls and that's just the gangs in West Covina lmfao they don't know how to fight because they scared they all hide behind more chickens
ALCP13

Claremont, CA

#2917 May 12, 2013
wcmp wrote:
<quoted text> Kovina blvd belong to the MOB
konwell.. Wc13 killa
Diru Killa !!! Capone Life Ese !!!
ALCP13

Claremont, CA

#2918 May 12, 2013
NK ALL DAY ERrDAY!!!
ALCP are lames

Los Angeles, CA

#2919 May 12, 2013
Al Capones are just a bunch of paisas and child molesters hanging out in a west covina alley where no one takes them seriously.

You've never killed shit
redneckkillas

United States

#2920 May 12, 2013
u my friend r from a gang with one of the gayest nanes ever :-)
ALCP13 wrote:
<quoted text>
PUENTE X3 GANG

La Puente, CA

#2921 May 20, 2013
ALCP13 wrote:
<quoted text>
F*ck cacapone and slobs! you all are a bunch of lames. PUENTE13GANG, We run the SGV b*tches. REST IN PUENTE homie "JOKER" from that EAST SIDE PUENTE CLICK. BRIDGETOWN forever homie.
puente

Los Angeles, CA

#2922 May 20, 2013
Joker died like a pig
The Devil

West Covina, CA

#2923 May 22, 2013
Joker strocker lol where did he get that name from???
Playboy ACP

Claremont, CA

#2924 May 22, 2013
PUENTE X3 GANG wrote:
<quoted text>F*ck cacapone and slobs! you all are a bunch of lames. PUENTE13GANG, We run the SGV b*tches. REST IN PUENTE homie "JOKER" from that EAST SIDE PUENTE CLICK. BRIDGETOWN forever homie.
Guess what P13nut I got your homie jokers momma riding my chorizo rite now ese REST IN SHIT ALL PEANUT DEAD HOMIES AND F*CK PUTO ASS PUENTE AINT NOTHING OVER THERE BUT FAGGS THAT CANT FIGHT GOTTA JUMP AND STAY ON SCANTE ALL DAY LOL !!!!
O yea F*CK YOU AND YOUR LIFE BITCH I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON THAT BASSETT GRANDE LIFE LAME THOSE FOOS RUN YOU VATOS AND FLORES GOT YOU QUEERS SHAKING !....
Warlock

Fresno, CA

#2925 May 30, 2013
VTOWNSMEN 13 SGV wrote:
<quoted text>
I lived around the corner from Brian aka Speedo and I use to kick it somtimes with roman aka Floho back in the days. Those we cool people.This was back in the days with WS family Bloods. I lived right there in KHA and WSF Bloods hood. Your right homie those are the real KHA Boys
You got it it right ! Westside Family Bloods! We were deep in BPHS and SVHS . This is TiN ONE (aka SKE ONE KRH FCT TCD, WSF bloods) USA (before KHA STL) United STreet Artists. Roman aka Rebel aka FLoHo , Brian aka Speedo, Gus aka Zer , Robert aka TiN. 88'-90'.
Big Homie

Alhambra, CA

#2926 Jun 18, 2013
WEST COVINA 13 wrote:
<quoted text>F**K cacapone gang, u sin berguenzas dont control a dam thing not even in ur own varrio, oh spensa u dont have a varrio... primera punked u for it... hahahaha penche desgraciados. U vatos should just hang it up and not claim ur guttless ran outta town gang and become rebels or skaters so u dont have to live with the shame of getting punkked outta ur projects, thats straight weak ese, ur projects were called Aliso Capone and primera straight ran that sh*t... hahahaha WEAK!!!
You stupid tapado don't know shit, my varrio killed all the papas and they never claimed the pjs, they're up the hill on Boyle pendejo, get your shit right, and where we stand we command, pinche cochinas valen verga, come out and play ese u wanna fuck with the best, die like the rest. Ask my enemigas, what the ig AV ALCP is all about. Pinches gabas as we took over your varrio in a day get it right ....
Big Homie

Alhambra, CA

#2927 Jun 18, 2013
redneckkillas wrote:
u my friend r from a gang with one of the gayest nanes ever :-) <quoted text>
Pendejos we started the real gangster shit in the valle. We are all over the place
The Devil

West Covina, CA

#2928 Jun 26, 2013
I hope all you guys remember all of you will be my bitches some day just a reminder to all of you Bitches
The Devil

West Covina, CA

#2929 Jun 26, 2013
You know we should make funny ppl names that's some funny shut
The Devil

West Covina, CA

#2930 Jun 26, 2013
Dam I hate spell check shyt !!!!!!!!!
Lil G-Rock

Palmdale, CA

#2931 Jul 2, 2013
The E-Dubbs in West covina are still active just more low key and alongside the 304 they are still a topic and will always be one of West Covina and everywhere else notorious gangs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr rosethenose 5,440
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr tom wingo 29,642
East side bolen gang of baldwin park (Jun '08) 7 hr Boogie Man 569
Building Department 9 hr Julio 9
Message For God's Elect Children The Jewish Peo... 10 hr Red_Dragon 13
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 10 hr Jojo 4,816
News Woman in birth tourism case arrested Sat ky man 1
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]