Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2007

Judged:

West Covina 13, West Covina Mob, West Covina Nieghborhood Crip, The Royal Magestics 13,
Alwood St Locos, West Covina Boyz, West Covina Pinor Real, West Covina Bahalana Gang, East Side Dukes, EWF Gang, West Covina Kaysers.
Tommy

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2007

Judged:

TRM starte out as a car club in the 70's but then turned gang. From what I know the only remaining members are a few older vatos with familys or in prison. No youngsters, gang is non active
tommy

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2007

West Covina Mob was pretty deep in the late 80's early 90's. Most are locked up or dead. A few remain in the city.
SGT-MONROE

Brea, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2007

Judged:

VARRIO CRAZY VALLEY IS MAKING A COMEBACK IN THE CITY OF WEST COVINA AND I DO NOT LIKE IT MURDERS ARE ON THE RISE IN MY CITY WITH YOUNGSTERS JOINING DAILY FOR THE SUR LIFE
Tommy

Brea, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2007

Judged:

Tommy wrote:
West Covina 13, West Covina Mob, West Covina Nieghborhood Crip, The Royal Magestics 13,
Alwood St Locos, West Covina Boyz, West Covina Pinor Real, West Covina Bahalana Gang, East Side Dukes, EWF Gang, West Covina Kaysers.
Crazy Valley Rifa,West Covina Al Capone 13,Dead End Mafia Crips,SGV Cyclones
REMAS

Hephzibah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2007

OSA*CREW*REMAS*TENSE*AREST*HEK O*JEEP*MASTER*TAKE*
DO ANY OF U REMEMBER ENDOE FROM EWF
Tommy

Brea, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2007

CRAZY VALLEY IS A SMALL GANG MOSTLY OLDER HEADS IT WAS DYING OUT IN THE 90'S BUT IS NOW COMING BACK HARD WITH YOUNGSTERS GETTING IN AND CREATING HAVOC IN THE SAN GABRIEL VALLEY
Tommy

Brea, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2007

SGV CYCLONES MOSTLY KNOWN BECUASE OF RAP ARTIST MR.COPONE-E IS ANOTHER HARD GANG IN THE SAN GABRIEL VALLEY
TOMMY

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2007

Judged:

When you go into the CDC the only west covina gangs represented are West Covina Trece, West Covina NHC, West Covina Mob, and thats it. You never see any SGV Cyclones, or Crazy Valley, they must not claim thier Gang in there.
MRS-RIP ROMEO

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2007

West Covina Westside Hustlas are also known in West Covina, along with the KbG Boyz and the Loc Towne Ganstas. All of which are no longer " Heavy Hitters".
abe1979

El Dorado Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2007

Judged:

I have been in La puente for awhile now but do most of my business in West Covina i.e. shopping,dining,marketing,thea tering,etc. It is such a clean and wonderful neighbor to La Puente. I don't see much gang activities except for the usual graffiti on the walls. In reality, we all belong in a gang of some sorts. There are gangs that do bad; and the gangs that do good(police). It's 2007 going into '08, like it or not, gangs are here to stay. I myself, belong to the "old retired guy" gang. Happy Holidays!
la puente

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2007

Judged:

all the gangs in west covina are a joke
primera flats

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2007

Judged:

nhc were ran out years ago and so was wc mob these gangs are nothing more than fads west covina 13 are the only ones with real roots all the others were ran out of los angeles or what ever city they came from.they go to west covina to make a gang because there is nobody there to fight with or to worry about! it's a place for rejects
TOMMY

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2007

I agree that West Covina Trece is probably the only one with roots from the 70's. They do have a Big Hommie or two from what I understand. And allthough WC gangs may be weak in comparison to others, they have done some major damage in the city.
Huh

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2007

Sad bunch of lonely losers!
Huh

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2007

All of you "gangs' <rolls eyes>...every where!
gallo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2007

Judged:

i agree with the other person from la puente.all gangs in west covina are a joke.whats ghetto about that city.gemini st.sandalwood st. vanguard st.northam st.salais st all these calles are ghetto and caponee.what bangn has he done.hey caponee remember in 94.you and ghandi in the hyundai on the corner of hambledon/glenthorne.how that jaw and head feel.that was for the homie blacky r.i.p.rap to that beat,camel.
TOMMY

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2007

Judged:

My house in West Covina was shot up 3 times, my vehicle was coctail bombed once in my front yard. I have witnessed shootings & stabings in broad day light. It doesnt matter how nice the nieborhood looks, crazy things still happen.
OG SGV

San Ramon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2007

Judged:

West Covina? Lived in SGV my whole life (30 years) and the only thing I think of is the Westfield Plaza and all the fu@kn asians! I only heard of one so called gang and thats WC13, and that was only because of the neighborhood always being slashed out on the walls by Rosemead, SG & El Monte barrios.
TOMMY

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2007

Where is the WC13 neighborhood at? I have ran into some of their members in the L.A. county jail & the CDC & sometimes at the WC mall but very seldom.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 127
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowland Heights Discussions

Search the Rowland Heights Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
La Mirada Is Having A Big Gang Problem (Aug '07) 1 hr stranger 1,362
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Trojan 26,673
Monica Garcia Trying to get Boyfriend Elected t... 4 hr sir pickle 6
For Paul Cook 5 hr Little Man Complex 2
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr Appeals 200,336
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 6 hr roaster 7,846
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 7 hr Remote 15,917
•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE