La Mirada takeover?

Full story: Whittier Daily News

As a child, Tim Escobar remembers hanging out in East Whittier. He had no idea it wasn't a city.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of320
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
la mirada suck

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

Why bother annex only East Whittier when you can annex Whittier eh Andrea Travis. East Whittier is small fry.
Mark

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2007

Judged:

Why take on more land when the city can't even bring the housing tract behind Big Lots up to par?
SOUTHSIDEX3

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2007

la mirada suck wrote:
Why bother annex only East Whittier when you can annex Whittier eh Andrea Travis. East Whittier is small fry.
WHITTIER BLVD!
Active in LM

La Verne, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2007

The reasoning behind the Anex is that there is legislation being proposed to chnage how funding is allocated to local government based on # of households...

That being said, this is not being spearheaded by Andrea... the city is in support of it, but they are not a catalyst.

This will also most likely spur changes in the school district..
WSVLMLSx3 GANG

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2007

Judged:

PURO WEST SIDE VARRIO LA MIRADA LOCOS 13 GANG
SUREAST VARRIOLAMIRADAX3

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2007

Judged:

PURO SOUTHEAST VARRIO LA MIRADA TRECE RIFANDO
DEAD ENDS CLIQUA SEZ Q-VO TO THE NORMAL ST TO THE MELROSE AVE AND TO THE HOMIES FROM ALL THE LA MIRADA TRECE

Since: Nov 07

La Mirada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2007

Judged:

Oh goodness, please stop with this gang stuff, I'm tired of seeing people tag up the area as well as my drive way. Those may be some reasons people call it lame, stop drawing on it!
LM RES

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2007

Judged:

SUREAST VARRIOLAMIRADAX3 wrote:
YOU KNOW WHAT EVERYONE SAYIN LA MIRADA THE CITY IS LAME CAN COME DOWN FOSTER ROAD AND GET OUT OF THEIR CARS AND TELL IT TO ME PERSONALLY.
I JUST GOT OUT OF JAIL AND AM FEELIN LIKE FIGHTIN SO U CAN SEE ME DOWN FOSTER ROAD OR VALLEY VIEW AND TELL ME PERSONALLY
I STOCKY BALD AND NOT HARD TO FIND SO IF YOU CAN TELL ME MY CITY AND VARRIO IS LAME TO MY FACE THAN THERE IS DEFINATELY GONNA BE A REACTION AND YOU WONT BE ABLE TO PROVE THAT WERE LAME CUZ IM GONNA BACK MY CITY UP
PEACE OUT TO THE WEST AND EAST CITY
MIRADERO VIDA
Your Varrio is the weakest Varrio in Southeast Los Angeles you lame. Any Varrio in L.A will take out VLM or LMP and you know it. Get it through your head you lame ass
INFAMOUS 562

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2007

Judged:

WSVLMLSx3 GANG wrote:
PURO WEST SIDE VARRIO LA MIRADA LOCOS 13 GANG
LA MIRADA??

I LIV3 AROUND THAT HOOD

YOU KNOW SOM3 FOO BY TH3 NAM3 OF "LOON3Y?"

Since: Nov 07

La Mirada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2007

and once again, someone from VLM has tagged up that wall :/

you love your home!
WSVLMLSX3 LIL SMILEY

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2007

Judged:

PURO WEST SIDE LA MIRADA LOCOS X3 NOMAS LIL SMILEY.
INFAMOUS 562

South El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2007

Judged:

LA MIRADA:.
mzdreamer

Pacoima, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2007

lots of folks in here puttin out their opinions and thats good speak your peace but remember respect is a two way street and yes you can voice your opininion and yes if someone dont like it they can rebel so remeber what you say may not ever be withdrawn in a real sense
WLs X3

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2007

I STAY LA MIRADA RIGHT NOW, YOU FOOS ARE LAME. PURO PINCHE WSLx3 WEST-LOS HOMIE. WEST SIDE LOCOS x3 N WHAT FOO.
Buddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2007

mzdreamer wrote:
lots of folks in here puttin out their opinions and thats good speak your peace but remember respect is a two way street and yes you can voice your opininion and yes if someone dont like it they can rebel so remeber what you say may not ever be withdrawn in a real sense
And to think I lived to see it. A philosopher right here in La Mirada:)
VNWK13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2007

Judged:

WSVLMLSX3 LIL SMILEY wrote:
PURO WEST SIDE LA MIRADA LOCOS X3 NOMAS LIL SMILEY.
VLM is a joke foo!!!!! You guys need to put in work...ya all 10 of you........VNWK13 putos
VNWK13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2007

Judged:

YOU KNOW WHAT EVERYONE SAYIN LA MIRADA THE CITY IS LAME CAN COME DOWN FOSTER ROAD AND GET OUT OF THEIR CARS AND TELL IT TO ME PERSONALLY.
I JUST GOT OUT OF JAIL AND AM FEELIN LIKE FIGHTIN SO U CAN SEE ME DOWN FOSTER ROAD OR VALLEY VIEW AND TELL ME PERSONALLY
I STOCKY BALD AND NOT HARD TO FIND SO IF YOU CAN TELL ME MY CITY AND VARRIO IS LAME TO MY FACE THAN THERE IS DEFINATELY GONNA BE A REACTION AND YOU WONT BE ABLE TO PROVE THAT WERE LAME CUZ IM GONNA BACK MY CITY UP
MIRADERO VIDA
Back up your lame city you lame ass fake cholo. Your ass soft as a grape foo. You just got out of jail for what? tagging? put in real work leva. VNWK13 biatch
GEo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2007

MIRADERO VIDA
Damn dude! Relax! Getting all bent outta' shape. Just go up to the next person you see and give them a big hug and a big wet sloppy kiss right on the mouth. In time, you'll feel better. Either that or try masturbating.
tiny from LMP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2007

hahaha. this fool just got out of jail and wants to fight....you should want to go have some sex ...unless you got some at the big house..hahahaha pinche leva......
Your daddy

Alhambra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2007

Judged:

talking about a leva...looks who's talking. overweight fat h@m@ from LMP

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of320
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowland Heights Discussions

Search the Rowland Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 24 min erasers 4,858
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 25 min Makeuppers 200,225
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 26 min sloading 7,817
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 2 hr The right is wrong 2,225
Judge orders Wells Fargo to reverse $203 millio... (Aug '10) 3 hr yikes 56
Lawsuit filed to stop La Habra Heights City Hal... (Oct '13) 7 hr Amused Observer 3
Judge denies request to stop La Habra Heights C... (Dec '13) 7 hr Amused Observer 2
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at July 12 at 1:07PM PDT

•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE