Woman beaten, shot by estranged husband in West Covina gym

Full story: San Gabriel Valley Tribune

A Hacienda Heights man forced his estranged wife into a vehicle after he beat her with a handgun and shot her in the leg at a gym Tuesday night, authorities said.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 25 of25
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
D_Va

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Seriously...This woman must like pain! Grow a back-bone!!! Your gonna end up in a shallow grave somewhere....
KicK StAnd

Aliso Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

It had to be ballys! That gym has no rules or regulations! I have seen members yell and scream for no reason @ all! Bally staff walks around giving high fives to the trouble makers and when you make a complaint they donít even bother to check into it! I called it quits a few yrs ago when a woman in her late 20s walk into the menís locker room to showing off, and next to me was a 13yr boy with his father changing! I reported this to the Manager, and 15 minutes later that same manager walks out, got into her car and drove off! LOL! What, Now you gotta pack a burnerÖ just to burn a few pounds! LOL!
dwn n OUT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Maybe some people should know the facts of this particular "couple" before you JUDGE!! maybe think what could the woman have done to the man not just NOW but in the past years!?! there is no excuse for a man to harm a woman OR a woman to harm a man! but the physical hurt she got this time might now be comparable to the emotional hurt she's caused him!! so maybe the "VICTIM" is not as innocent as she claims to be! Maybe he's a father who can't see his child... maybe it's all about money for someone... maybe someone just does not allow him to move on with life & if he does it is at the cost of not seeing his child or children... either way as i stated there is no excuse for this to happen to anyone....
I no trust me

Huntington Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

dwn n OUT wrote:
Maybe some people should know the facts of this particular "couple" before you JUDGE!! maybe think what could the woman have done to the man not just NOW but in the past years!?! there is no excuse for a man to harm a woman OR a woman to harm a man! but the physical hurt she got this time might now be comparable to the emotional hurt she's caused him!! so maybe the "VICTIM" is not as innocent as she claims to be! Maybe he's a father who can't see his child... maybe it's all about money for someone... maybe someone just does not allow him to move on with life & if he does it is at the cost of not seeing his child or children... either way as i stated there is no excuse for this to happen to anyone....
Exactly what this "VICTIM" was all about... the physical Hurt she endured is not compared to the emotional hurt she had put him through! Cus she refused to move along with no problem worse has happened and now everyone suffers!
SMOKEYSQUEEN

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

I miss my Smokey the Bear and so do his babies!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 25 of25
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
Rowland Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
•••
•••