Nominations taken for Rowland Heights...

Nominations taken for Rowland Heights parade grand marshal

There are 1 comment on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from May 9, 2011, titled Nominations taken for Rowland Heights parade grand marshal. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

The Rowland Heights Chinese Association and Rowland Heights Community Coordinating Council will hold this year's Buckboard Parade, themed "Rowland Heights: the Best Community for Kids," at 9 a.m. Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

sooooo sadddd

Kapolei, HI

#1 May 15, 2011
what ever you do you should NOT invite the biggest theif in the community to the parade mario lopez sel haro should be ashamed of his self for stealin all the communties money from the pony league he is in charge of! The poor kids have to suffer so he can buy beer and pay his car notes every month, it is sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 min I pharts 33,722
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 2 hr Go Geese 9,539
News An Azusa neighborhood has become a common groun... (Aug '09) 2 hr Ftt 221
Helping the homeless people at La Palma Park (Sep '12) Mon Tony 178
War Zone Between Bassett and La Puente Gangs (Jun '09) Aug 21 Slim 67
News Topless club shuts its doors (Mar '08) Aug 21 TAS 45
Girl Who came to U.S. Illegally can't get Laid Aug 21 Fredstar Okamoto 4

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages