$250G snow leopard among stolen items...

$250G snow leopard among stolen items at LA backyard bash

There are 3 comments on the Fox News story from Dec 12, 2013, titled $250G snow leopard among stolen items at LA backyard bash. In it, Fox News reports that:

This undated photo provided by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department shows a few items that authorities have recovered from a huge haul of high-end swag that thieves snagged during a party at an empty mansion - including armor, shields and a stuffed snow leopard worth $250,000.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

caring resident

North Hollywood, CA

#1 Dec 12, 2013
We need sheriff patrols more than city hall expansion. Just necessary repairs please!
THE QUICKSILVER

Ringgold, GA

#2 Dec 15, 2013
Whom ever it was that killed that beautiful snow leopard then had it stuffed to put on display needs their ass kicked for doing so. I say that they got exactly what they deserved with getting this break in for doing such. I wish that their whole house had gotten ransacked.
anaheim blvd

San Diego, CA

#3 Dec 15, 2013
THE QUICKSILVER wrote:
Whom ever it was that killed that beautiful snow leopard then had it stuffed to put on display needs their ass kicked for doing so. I say that they got exactly what they deserved with getting this break in for doing such. I wish that their whole house had gotten ransacked.
I'm w/ u.that person should be the one getting stuffed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 8 min GRUBZ TFD 2,743
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 5 hr lmsa info 6,606
The Letter of Harassment and Physical Abuse by ... 6 hr BK Baca in San Diego 11
north side bolen (Sep '12) 7 hr Rukus 313
Real Men Don't DO Illegal and Wrong Things to S... 12 hr Resign be Man 4
I heard a loud explosion near Hacienda Heights (Mar '12) 13 hr Hheights resident 8
News Water Replenishment District inks $110 million ... Sat Sopr 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages