Mike Ness wants a few words with you

Mike Ness wants a few words with you

There are 5 comments on the San Diego Union-Tribune story from May 18, 2007, titled Mike Ness wants a few words with you. In it, San Diego Union-Tribune reports that:

“The open-mindedness that was originally (part of) punk rock has been lost. "Spreading awareness is something I would like to get more involved in. Even if it's just by example, rather than saying vote this and vote that.”

Attention, "X-Fest" fans. When Mike Ness speaks in between songs on Sunday - and rest assured, he will - listen. via San Diego Union-Tribune

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Diego Union-Tribune.

Perth, Australia

#2 Jun 5, 2007

United States

#3 Jun 25, 2007
Is Mike Ness the ghey?

“Pick It Up”

Since: Jun 07

#4 Jun 26, 2007
Hiya wrote:
Is Mike Ness the ghey?
um...no? why would you even ask if he's gay? Mike Ness is awesome, not that there's anything wrong with being gay. do you even listen to punk?

Mariehamn, Guernsey

#5 Mar 23, 2008
hi is awesome

Pismo Beach, CA

#6 Feb 9, 2009
I went to the show in oakland one of many social d shows and let me tell you I don't think there would of been a better band to close the place down than social d I loved the new stuff and here's to another thirty years of inspirational truth thanks to mike and the rest of the band

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Chosen Traveler 30,219
Monica Garcia Laughing Stalk at BP Council Meeting (Aug '14) 2 hr No more buddy deals 5
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 3 hr talent scout 5,774
Power crazy councilman in city hall needs expos... (Jan '14) 3 hr Freak 3
Tuttle Mentally Disturbed, Just Look at the Lie... 5 hr Happy Feet 34
News La Habra Heights City Council votes to begin pr... 7 hr Resident 2
townsmen gang (Dec '14) 8 hr Ann 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages