were his all the og sgv taggers at
KHAKHAS

Menifee, CA

#1050 Oct 28, 2013
VKHA wrote:
<quoted text>so u see them....and don't say shit....khahah who's the real pan.....BUNCH OF WEENIES... U AIN'T IN MY HOOD...
I will never be in youre "hood" because YOU HAVE NO HOOD! PLEASE TELL US WERE YOURE HOOD IS EXACTLY AT.

<3 Amber
KINGSKILLALL

Menifee, CA

#1051 Oct 28, 2013
KHAKHAS wrote:
<quoted text>
I will never be in youre "hood" because YOU HAVE NO HOOD! PLEASE TELL US WERE YOURE HOOD IS EXACTLY AT.
<3 Amber
Khaha.......is this a quesito......why don't u ask ur lil dead homie....rabbit....haha....or is this a nuttsucker,......y don't u ask ur two lil dead homies....Khaha......or is this a flee....n...c.......I think ur dead homie is at the bus stop wit his candles all knocked over.....Khaha.....or is this the weenie ass gang unit that Kant solve shit......... Haha......u see it's not bout were we at.....but who we dropping...homeboy.......if these so called only "2" gangs in bp are so hard....y is the nuttsack asking for a peace treaty and quests askin....for help on there renta......hahahahaha...... But kha is just a a bunch of nobody's.......Khaha...... And u can go down any block......and we there....just don't b to afraid and say ur the one woofing online....haha little bish
kaka boyz

Chino Hills, CA

#1052 Oct 28, 2013
KINGSKILLALL wrote:
<quoted text>Khaha.......is this a quesito......why don't u ask ur lil dead homie....rabbit....haha....or is this a nuttsucker,......y don't u ask ur two lil dead homies....Khaha......or is this a flee....n...c.......I think ur dead homie is at the bus stop wit his candles all knocked over.....Khaha.....or is this the weenie ass gang unit that Kant solve shit......... Haha......u see it's not bout were we at.....but who we dropping...homeboy.......if these so called only "2" gangs in bp are so hard....y is the nuttsack asking for a peace treaty and quests askin....for help on there renta......hahahahaha...... But kha is just a a bunch of nobody's.......Khaha...... And u can go down any block......and we there....just don't b to afraid and say ur the one woofing online....haha little bish
dam es ns dnc and the gang unit pop in ur head when I said im amber sancho she a real ho hahaha
kaka boyz

Chino Hills, CA

#1053 Oct 28, 2013
KINGSKILLALL wrote:
<quoted text>Khaha.......is this a quesito......why don't u ask ur lil dead homie....rabbit....haha....or is this a nuttsucker,......y don't u ask ur two lil dead homies....Khaha......or is this a flee....n...c.......I think ur dead homie is at the bus stop wit his candles all knocked over.....Khaha.....or is this the weenie ass gang unit that Kant solve shit......... Haha......u see it's not bout were we at.....but who we dropping...homeboy.......if these so called only "2" gangs in bp are so hard....y is the nuttsack asking for a peace treaty and quests askin....for help on there renta......hahahahaha...... But kha is just a a bunch of nobody's.......Khaha...... And u can go down any block......and we there....just don't b to afraid and say ur the one woofing online....haha little bish
so u sold ur black jeep to bail out of jail hahaha u low budget baller hahaha stupid kaka
KHAKHAS

Menifee, CA

#1054 Oct 28, 2013
kaka boyz wrote:
<quoted text>
dam es ns dnc and the gang unit pop in ur head when I said im amber sancho she a real ho hahaha
That is a long list. Amber told me I was they only one. But U mention ES NS and DNC.

</3 Amber ):
KHAKHAS

Menifee, CA

#1055 Oct 28, 2013
KINGSKILLALL wrote:
<quoted text>Khaha.......is this a quesito......why don't u ask ur lil dead homie....rabbit....haha....or is this a nuttsucker,......y don't u ask ur two lil dead homies....Khaha......or is this a flee....n...c.......I think ur dead homie is at the bus stop wit his candles all knocked over.....Khaha.....or is this the weenie ass gang unit that Kant solve shit......... Haha......u see it's not bout were we at.....but who we dropping...homeboy.......if these so called only "2" gangs in bp are so hard....y is the nuttsack asking for a peace treaty and quests askin....for help on there renta......hahahahaha...... But kha is just a a bunch of nobody's.......Khaha...... And u can go down any block......and we there....just don't b to afraid and say ur the one woofing online....haha little bish
So its true you have no "HOOD"
KINGSKILLALL

Menifee, CA

#1057 Oct 29, 2013
KHAKHAS wrote:
<quoted text>
So its true you have no "HOOD"
Oh u best ask around homigirl ....we outt here....ain't no one running.... Hahaha.....
KINGSKILLALL

Menifee, CA

#1058 Oct 29, 2013
kaka boyz wrote:
<quoted text>
so u sold ur black jeep to bail out of jail hahaha u low budget baller hahaha stupid kaka
hahaha....a lame ....talking bout the wrong homie....I ain't got no jeep...quit hating on my boy....I got a grey charger ....so wen u see it say something......Khaha got something fo that ass.......
kaka boyz

Los Angeles, CA

#1059 Oct 29, 2013
KINGSKILLALL wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha....a lame ....talking bout the wrong homie....I ain't got no jeep...quit hating on my boy....I got a grey charger ....so wen u see it say something......Khaha got something fo that ass.......
what they call you pusse u won't do sh.t ill slap you with ur gun in ur hand f.ck vst f.ck pst f.ck Blvd f.ck kakas
KHAKHAS

Menifee, CA

#1060 Oct 29, 2013
kaka boyz wrote:
<quoted text>
so u sold ur black jeep to bail out of jail hahaha u low budget baller hahaha stupid kaka
Either he sold it, or his mom took it away for going to jail again like she took his P.O.S silver SUV lol. I dont think Amber going to let him borrow the HOnda since SANCHOS kids were in there the last time and they got shot at.

lol

KAKA Skeme is LAME
kaka boyz

Los Angeles, CA

#1061 Oct 29, 2013
KHAKHAS wrote:
<quoted text>
Either he sold it, or his mom took it away for going to jail again like she took his P.O.S silver SUV lol. I dont think Amber going to let him borrow the HOnda since SANCHOS kids were in there the last time and they got shot at.
lol
KAKA Skeme is LAME
LMAO
KINGSKILLALL

Menifee, CA

#1062 Oct 30, 2013
kaka boyz wrote:
<quoted text>
what they call you pusse u won't do sh.t ill slap you with ur gun in ur hand f.ck vst f.ck pst f.ck Blvd f.ck kakas
Khaha.....so u gonna drive from the gay bay down here.....lil pan.......quiet being that lil bish u were in high school getting punked .......stand up for urself ........and quit hating on my homeboys.... Just cuz u a broke lop.....don't mean everyone is one...Khaha ah......LIL"GRIM3Y ....... KHA"GAxG
KINGSKILLALL

Menifee, CA

#1063 Oct 30, 2013
KHAKHAS wrote:
<quoted text>
Either he sold it, or his mom took it away for going to jail again like she took his P.O.S silver SUV lol. I dont think Amber going to let him borrow the HOnda since SANCHOS kids were in there the last time and they got shot at.
lol
KAKA Skeme is LAME
ANOTHER LOP IN DA BUILDING.......hahaha....if u know what he drives then y don't u just say something.....KHAHAHA ......MUST B A LIL BISH.... LET ME GUESS...... Cocks WIt Attitude.....khahaha.....QUIT hating my boy....just cuz u broke....and he ain't.....khahaha ahaha....IM SURE HE WILL TAKE CARE OF UR BABY.....
Ratas

Menifee, CA

#1066 Nov 1, 2013
Dirt Bags wrote:
KAKA SNITCHES:
Fice
Lil G
Nestor Klumsy
Logic
Lefty
Rigoberto Mejia
Marcos Salcido
lil GRIMS
DANGER
scrary RAIDER
Ajajajaja lil grims ajajajajaja youre on the RATA list leva! ajajajaa

HILARIOUS!
lol

Menifee, CA

#1067 Nov 1, 2013
KINGSKILLALL wrote:
<quoted text>Khaha.....so u gonna drive from the gay bay down here.....lil pan.......quiet being that lil bish u were in high school getting punked .......stand up for urself ........and quit hating on my homeboys.... Just cuz u a broke lop.....don't mean everyone is one...Khaha ah......LIL"GRIM3Y ....... KHA"GAxG
Lil Grim ajajajajajajaja ajajajajaja ajajajajaaaaaaaaaaaaaajjajajaj jajajajaja

Youre on the RATA List ajajajaja
VKHA

Van Nuys, CA

#1068 Nov 2, 2013
Ratas wrote:
<quoted text>
Ajajajaja lil grims ajajajajaja youre on the RATA list leva! ajajajaa
HILARIOUS!
WAT A LOP......IT SAYS GRIMEY ....not lil grim....stupid lame.... Khahahaha. And if I was ur weenie ass I wouldn't b saying shit if u ain't got no paperwork...lame....THAT DON'T KNOW NUTIN BOUT THIS G LIFE.....KHAHA
Lame

Menifee, CA

#1069 Nov 3, 2013
VKHA wrote:
<quoted text>WAT A LOP......IT SAYS GRIMEY ....not lil grim....stupid lame.... Khahahaha. And if I was ur weenie ass I wouldn't b saying shit if u ain't got no paperwork...lame....THAT DON'T KNOW NUTIN BOUT THIS G LIFE.....KHAHA
Lil Grims, Lil Grimey, Big Raskal, Big Kaka Lil Kaka it doesnt matter. EVERYONE KNOWS its you that LAME F@T B!@TCH KAKA SKEEM either way ur the only 1 on here trying to sound tuff. ajajajajaja LAME B!@TCH !

Give it up Skeem youve been trying to prove the same point for 15+ years now. And havent achieved SH!T ! No one respects you and no one ever will. You will allways be a netbaging 30 year old Lame who lives with his mom! and is a MR. Mom. ajajajjajajajajaja
VKHA

Los Angeles, CA

#1070 Nov 3, 2013
Lame wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil Grims, Lil Grimey, Big Raskal, Big Kaka Lil Kaka it doesnt matter. EVERYONE KNOWS its you that LAME F@T B!@TCH KAKA SKEEM either way ur the only 1 on here trying to sound tuff. ajajajajaja LAME B!@TCH !
Give it up Skeem youve been trying to prove the same point for 15+ years now. And havent achieved SH!T ! No one respects you and no one ever will. You will allways be a netbaging 30 year old Lame who lives with his mom! and is a MR. Mom. ajajajjajajajajaja
hahaha.....u must really not him....I'm sorry for ur lost..... Watever he did to u.... Haha....poor guy...do u want me to tell him to leave u alone...poor bby..
What

Menifee, CA

#1071 Nov 4, 2013
VKHA wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha.....u must really not him....I'm sorry for ur lost..... Watever he did to u.... Haha....poor guy...do u want me to tell him to leave u alone...poor bby..
Can somebody please translate this, Im not stupid enough to understand it.
All you lames

Montclair, CA

#1073 Nov 17, 2013
All you lames need to get a life! Stop banging on the internet. There's a whole world out there. Get a educated and move the on. KHA. DNC. ABCDEFG! construct a proper sentence and keep it moving! Take care of your kids and families. Reading this shit disgusts me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 2 min LM Insight 10,428
Helping the homeless people at La Palma Park (Sep '12) 5 hr Tony 187
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 hr You are delicious 35,349
News Mexican Mafia's roots run deep in San Gabriel V... Wed Marie 3
News Retired deputy keeps looking for Humboldt's mis... (Jun '09) Tue kympasqualini 40
Woman arrested in Whittier Massage Parlor prost... (Jan '10) Jan 15 Donald McKinnon 60
Does the Whittier Police have audio and video r... Jan 15 1art27355 1

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages