Montebello man killed in gang-related...

Montebello man killed in gang-related shooting

There are 984 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Dec 24, 2007, titled Montebello man killed in gang-related shooting. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

A man was killed on Saturday in a gang-related shooting, after several suspects fired at a car he was riding in, authorities said. via Whittier Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

CHOLIOS CAGADOS

Montebello, CA

#1157 Aug 7, 2013
INTERNET GANGSTERS... LMAO!!

PACK OF PUTOS DESMADROSOS. I BET YOUR PARENTS ARE PROUD THEY WORKED SO HARD TO CROSS THE BOARDER SO YOU CAN BE A BURDEN TO THEM & SOCIETY. I'M READING THIS SHIT AND KNOW NONE OF YOU WILL EVER MAKE A POSITIVE DIFFERENCE IN OUR SOCIETY.
YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE WORLD AROUND YOU WILL BE LIMITED BECAUSE YOU CHOOSE TO REPRESENT IDIOCY (LOOK IT UP). DOWN FOR YOUR HOOD? IS THE HOOD GOING TO HELP YOU WHEN YOU'RE GETTING ARRESTED IN YOUR OWN HOOD? I'D BE MORTIFIED (AGAIN LOOK IT UP) TO HAVE FAMILY MEMBERS LIKE YOU AROUND. CAN YOU EVEN CONTRIBUTE TO A RANDOM CONVERSATION ABOUT CURRENT EVENTS? NO. BECAUSE YOU'RE NARROW MINDED LOSERS WITH YOUR MIND STUCK IN THE BARRIO. I can only imagine your parents embarrassment & if you come from a parents of cholos, then you have no future in your front. Unless YOU make that change.

p.s. f__k you too
CHOLIOS CAGADOS

Montebello, CA

#1158 Aug 7, 2013
Horace wrote:
robbie is a typical cholo who jumped in during the 1990's and when he arrived at the pen, he was schooled by the traditionalists. They demanded full respect and obedience. Then he started thinking like big Chente and Listo, two "OG's" from the neighborhood. Now he's out to straighten out the newbies from tagger crews and other gangs. He say dry snitching is bad but he is doing the same thing. Remember Robbie, when yo point one finger at somebody, three are pointing back at you. Oh, did mention that he can't be a mexican mafia member because he had sex with Big Chente and Listo? You see, real members act cool and mellow. You know a failure because he is angry and bullies others in his set. robbie is a prime example of why we need to laugh at them. They relly are comic relief when dealing with this economy.
BaHaahahahahahaa HAA!
CHOLIOS CAGADOS

Montebello, CA

#1159 Aug 7, 2013
Be Realistic wrote:
<quoted text>you should be on the 500 block that you claim.than youll know.NO ONES OUT THERE!!.there is No "es afh ls".your a tagger.everything I've been telling you up til this point is all TRUTH.your NOT a GANGMEMBER.you don't put in work on NO Gangs.lil kids from jardin don't count.jardins a cheap gang Period.always have been.like your cheap axx Tagging crew.afh succs
I've seen your mom on 500 block, and she wasn't slanging flowers

Children of hoes!

Since: Aug 13

Montebello, CA

#1160 Aug 7, 2013
I Know Him wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean that fat bald armo with the tattoos who drives the white BMW? He looks like curly of the three stooges? I agree, he's a rat.
Both you foolz got it twisted, you got the wrong homie in mind- bald? Travieso ain't bald headed nor does he drive a white BMW. I honestly think you would second guess you're own comments if you actually had the right Person in mind. Cuz from the sound of it You foolz got it twisted. The person you just described isn't remotely close to the real Travieso from VNE.
lenny the square

Monterey Park, CA

#1161 Aug 8, 2013
BOXER - VNE wrote:
<quoted text>
Both you foolz got it twisted, you got the wrong homie in mind- bald? Travieso ain't bald headed nor does he drive a white BMW. I honestly think you would second guess you're own comments if you actually had the right Person in mind. Cuz from the sound of it You foolz got it twisted. The person you just described isn't remotely close to the real Travieso from VNE.
he sounds like a loser to me.
good gravy

Rosemead, CA

#1162 Aug 8, 2013
lenny the square wrote:
<quoted text>
he sounds like a loser to me.
Leny, you blockhead. ;)
wid it diablos

Los Angeles, CA

#1164 Aug 15, 2013
Montebello WID13
wid it diablos

Los Angeles, CA

#1165 Aug 15, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
FU€kEAST SIDE DUKEYS THIS IS BIG BAD Azz WID LOKOTES X3 YEAH DOG WE USED TO WRITE ON WALLS,BUT NOW ESE WE ON THE CALLES TO SMOKE ENIMIGAS THOSE WHO KNOWS US KNOW THAT AMYTHING ELSE IN NET BANGING I STAY BANGING STAY SERVING PHEENS AND J STAY STRAPPED FU€K FLEAS FU€K DUKEYS U LEVAS KNOW HOMIE HOW WE DO STOP LYING,STOP,PLAYING GAMES GEE CLICK CLICK BANG BANG MR.GHOST RIGHT HERE
that's rite EAST SIDE WICKEd INSANE DIABLOS13 city of montebello
Be Realistic

Palmdale, CA

#1166 Aug 15, 2013
wid it diablos wrote:
<quoted text> that's rite EAST SIDE WICKEd INSANE DIABLOS13 city of montebello
U Fuxxin Taggers Ain't No Gang In Montebello...Fuxx U Talking Bout!...Where's Ur Hood At?...What Streets Are U On?...Tell Me Where U Stay Servin Fiends On?...Fuxxin Weanie Ass Tagging Crew...Dint Break It Down Either...What Streets Are You On In The City??...
wid id diablos13

Los Angeles, CA

#1168 Aug 15, 2013
Be Realistic wrote:
<quoted text>U Fuxxin Taggers Ain't No Gang In Montebello...Fuxx U Talking Bout!...Where's Ur Hood At?...What Streets Are U On?...Tell Me Where U Stay Servin Fiends On?...Fuxxin Weanie Ass Tagging Crew...Dint Break It Down Either...What Streets Are You On In The City??...
ESE catch us on Beverly all down to bluff and frm bluff to 8 th st and Montebello blvd ESE get wid the program we in sgv sfv all been blessed and u tell me were u hood at...
wid id diablos13

Los Angeles, CA

#1169 Aug 15, 2013
Be Realistic wrote:
<quoted text>U Fuxxin Taggers Ain't No Gang In Montebello...Fuxx U Talking Bout!...Where's Ur Hood At?...What Streets Are U On?...Tell Me Where U Stay Servin Fiends On?...Fuxxin Weanie Ass Tagging Crew...Dint Break It Down Either...What Streets Are You On In The City??...
were u at ESE me realitic ima show u who real realistic wen it comes to some gee shit
wid id diablos13

Los Angeles, CA

#1170 Aug 15, 2013
ESV213R wrote:
jokers is a fake gang like wid n iwk well now they say it with a "S"...jokers are tring 2 be a klick off of that 2gang... but nvr that...we got the real gees from iw in the hood V213"I"nsane"W "ino"S" click...we have a good name for banging n running around mtb...were out n about VARRIO ES213GANG...
hahah out and bout hidin from us WID13 were u guys be at on spruce st cuz last I ran up on downer and chino the straight ran frm me and I straight crossed out the 213 in frnt off them and all the did is stand across the st and not do shit u call that active ... ESE u guys got all the trash that was unwantd to ur hood them foes frm iws and fuc and them lil crews got recruded to ur lame ass cuz we was takin them out pretty soon we gnna run u flees off ur block to ..
wid id diablos13

Los Angeles, CA

#1171 Aug 15, 2013
Montebellero wrote:
Weenies . THIS DOS TRECE LIFE WILL GET YOU GOT!!! YOU KNOW! wi what?? And iw what??? WTF is that bs?? Hahaha
its V.WICKED INSANE DIABLOS 13 muthafuka come to Montebello and she wat WI is really bout
Montebello Vet

Monterey Park, CA

#1174 Aug 18, 2013
I finally saw some afh graffiti on the Balcom Market wall. It was written in shoe polish and marker. I guess those afh guys cant afford spray paint. jajaja. As for Women In Diapers, go back to Zacatecas. I hear they have jobs for you in the back kitchen. wash those dishes. Silly messy skins.
Montebello Vet

Monterey Park, CA

#1175 Aug 18, 2013
wid id diablos13 wrote:
<quoted text>
hahah out and bout hidin from us WID13 were u guys be at on spruce st cuz last I ran up on downer and chino the straight ran frm me and I straight crossed out the 213 in frnt off them and all the did is stand across the st and not do shit u call that active ... ESE u guys got all the trash that was unwantd to ur hood them foes frm iws and fuc and them lil crews got recruded to ur lame ass cuz we was takin them out pretty soon we gnna run u flees off ur block to ..
you must feel proud of your accomplishments, eh? What Imbeciles Do.
Montebello Newbie

Montebello, CA

#1176 Aug 20, 2013
great, more gangs in Montebello. why not join the pace corp and drill water wells in Somolia?
lil duke ssm tks

Garza García, Mexico

#1177 Sep 9, 2013
soy big bad duke de southside Montebello tokers off of wsshington and greenwood ave qvo to all my homies stay up carnales..alll tha homies that got busted in SUDDEN IMPACT
INTELO YWNK

Santa Monica, CA

#1178 Sep 12, 2013
YOUR WILLZ NADA KREW IE 9965 GESER HARSH MENZ DCOY SENZ BREWKI CHEAP MARKO GRAEV SORSE TENN BLUER JURY FIELZ CANO DTORE MARSHL CRES ABEE WARP EEGER STARE NTELO KO TRIPS NURO PLURO CRUDO YIKES REDD UNEKS TRAVL BR NEVER GEE YACZ KOJAC PILR RENT SKAYER YEER ASIZT ZEERO ODER TURPN SICZ FORAL BLIZ CNILE YOUR WHITE NEIGHBOR YWNFAMILY YOUR WILLS NOTHIN' YOU WANT NONE KREW YET WE NEVER KWIT YOUR WORST NFLUENCE YOUR WALLS NEXT Y W N KLICK IE
Be Realistic

Palmdale, CA

#1179 Sep 17, 2013
lil duke ssm tks wrote:
soy big bad duke de southside Montebello tokers off of wsshington and greenwood ave qvo to all my homies stay up carnales..alll tha homies that got busted in SUDDEN IMPACT
Ur Homeboy Shy Boy is a RATT....HaHaHa....And U FAXXOTS Use To Worship Him Like a God....U Puxxys Ain't Got No One Out There's....All U LAMES Do Is Snitch On Each Other n Wear Wire Taps....That Ain't Gangbanging
Mike Cantalan

Los Angeles, CA

#1182 Oct 10, 2013
Hello There" Im new around here and I'm starting a new tagging crew based in between Whittier & Washington /Greenwood; called (GIM)"GREENWOOD INDUSTRY MOB " See ya soon"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 2 hr LM Resident 6,603
News Water Replenishment District inks $110 million ... 2 hr Sopr 7
News Swastika on black Biola studenta s door brings ... 5 hr Featherstone Harb... 4
Pauline Kael: Stupid Broad, Loathed Minorities 5 hr immagonna 1
Pacheco Why so Nervous Tuttle won't Hurt You 6 hr Monicas Dog 3
Rumor or Truth - The Tuttle wants to be City Ma... 8 hr Dysfunctional 6
Monica Garcia Now Living at BP Blvd and Foster ... 8 hr Awh Honey 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages