Montebello man killed in gang-related shooting

Dec 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Whittier Daily News

A man was killed on Saturday in a gang-related shooting, after several suspects fired at a car he was riding in, authorities said. via Whittier Daily News

Comments (Page 42)

Showing posts 821 - 840 of937
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Be Realistic

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

ES AFH LS wrote:
Did we rob you or something is that why your hatin
join a real Gang already.afh ain't no where.can't find them no where.don't see them up no where.
ES AFH LS

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

You must not get out much cus we get up
Be Realistic

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

ES AFH LS wrote:
im all over the City.Trust!ve been all on Poplar these last 3 days.I've seen NO ONE OUTSIDE.afh is not up NO WHERE.your a fake axx Fool.com e on now.picking on lame taggers doesn't make your crew a gang.Doesn't make you active either.where are you lames at???.come out!!big bad 500
Be Realistic

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

ES AFH LS wrote:
your a WEENIE AXX FOOL!!.
ES AFH LS

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Why won't you say who you are. What are you scuuured of
Be Realistic

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

ES AFH LS wrote:
Why won't you say who you are. What are you scuuured of
you should be on the 500 block that you claim.than youll know.NO ONES OUT THERE!!.there is No "es afh ls".your a tagger.everything I've been telling you up til this point is all TRUTH.your NOT a GANGMEMBER.you don't put in work on NO Gangs.lil kids from jardin don't count.jardins a cheap gang Period.always have been.like your cheap axx Tagging crew.afh succs
Be Realistic

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

ES AFH LS wrote:
afh has never been a Factor in Montebello.BE REALISTIC
Montebello Newbie

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

I saw their grafitti at grant rea park and by the river. but dillegent neighbors paint over their dopey grafitti. It's part of owning homes and having neighborhood pride. Go get them, Montebello PD!
Balcoms

Lynwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Lol
brown eye pride

Monterey Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

remember cholos,when in prison do not wipe your bungholes too clean when you drop a duece. what little feces that drip from your poop shute due to that great food in jail works as a lubricant so you can shove shanks and contraband up your brown eye to hide from the guards. yes, you too can share your partners fecal waste residue. no, i'm serious. then you come home and have sex with your hyena ruka baby doll and hug your child, and continue the cycle of a wonderful stinky life. spit works too.
lol

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

"I remember my first tag"
DxT

Montebello, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

ES AFH LS wrote:
Were a varrio now WAKE BOZO HIER LOER BIG C HEX
bozo is a rat. He kalled the kops on sum foos from WID nd got em busted on my hood. That lame told me himself wen he was drunk. Nd i be drivn around poplar looking fr u foos frm gay f.h nd u aint around. If u are then u foos rank it wen i bang on u. I even got dat blind foo on da bike to tell me were u foos be at. Nxt day u food moved out. Levas
Balcoms

Lynwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

DxT wrote:
<quoted text> bozo is a rat. He kalled the kops on sum foos from WID nd got em busted on my hood. That lame told me himself wen he was drunk. Nd i be drivn around poplar looking fr u foos frm gay f.h nd u aint around. If u are then u foos rank it wen i bang on u. I even got dat blind foo on da bike to tell me were u foos be at. Nxt day u food moved out. Levas
yeah yeah yeah u sound like everyone else in this bi@tch saying they drive up and down poplar looking for foos but truth is going to the store doesn't mean u driving up and down. And that blind bi@tch Steve just tells u what u want to hear.
DxT

Montebello, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Balcoms wrote:
<quoted text> yeah yeah yeah u sound like everyone else in this bi@tch saying they drive up and down poplar looking for foos but truth is going to the store doesn't mean u driving up and down. And that blind bi@tch Steve just tells u what u want to hear.
u dont see shit kuz u dont want to. That blind foo aint smart enuff to give fake info. I told em afh gang where da homies at lol nd his blind ass knt see. Hes like "oh there next door to the church" nd da nxt day dat foo wake or cake whoevr he is moved out. Fukn panochas. Locos??? Hahaaaaa
Balcoms

Lynwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

DxT wrote:
<quoted text> u dont see shit kuz u dont want to. That blind foo aint smart enuff to give fake info. I told em afh gang where da homies at lol nd his blind ass knt see. Hes like "oh there next door to the church" nd da nxt day dat foo wake or cake whoevr he is moved out. Fukn panochas. Locos??? Hahaaaaa
lol next to church? Funny shit...and he ain't blind jackass. Would a blind guy ride a bike dumbshit. Oh and wake is still in the hood. Like I said that vato tells u what u want to hear.
Always Fuxxin Home

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Balcoms wrote:
<quoted text> yeah yeah yeah u sound like everyone else in this bi@tch saying they drive up and down poplar looking for foos but truth is going to the store doesn't mean u driving up and down. And that blind bi@tch Steve just tells u what u want to hear.
No Ones out there Driving to get Beer....Never bought Beer at Balcoms....No Ones Standing out there at the Big Bad 500 block....Fuxxin Lame....
Balcoms

Lynwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Always Fuxxin Home wrote:
<quoted text>No Ones out there Driving to get Beer....Never bought Beer at Balcoms....No Ones Standing out there at the Big Bad 500 block....Fuxxin Lame....
who said beer?
Balcoms

Lynwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

And didn't say they were standing in the front
go home

Montebello, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Always Fuxxin Home wrote:
<quoted text>No Ones out there Driving to get Beer....Never bought Beer at Balcoms....No Ones Standing out there at the Big Bad 500 block....Fuxxin Lame....
so what? you come down to this area for what? are you with your carload of gang banging friends? by yourself? what if you run into a group of losers on poplar? what benefit will north montebello have by your presence here? get a life. ignore these losers who claim a area that isnt gangland. better yet, get yourcar washed and buy some donuts. volunteer at the hospital. start a hobby. i hope the montebello pd arrestsall of you dorks.
go home

Montebello, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

or get a job washing cars so you can afford donuts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 821 - 840 of937
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowland Heights Discussions

Search the Rowland Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 18 min Ronald 4,851
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr 74 pecent 7,815
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr LMSA Oldster 4,760
Do you approve of Ricardo Pacheco as Council Me... (Sep '11) 1 hr Warning Pacheco 17
Hadsell Lawsuit Ex Police Chief Joke 2 hr Funny Story 3
Singhal Lawsuit another Joke just like him 2 hr Really True 3
Letica Lara Fired Finally Drama Queen 2 hr Why 2
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at July 12 at 2:31AM PDT

•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE