Tony Allen

Westerville, OH

#2 Nov 20, 2013
If you want to have the best and most cost-effective dental services in California, (no joke at all), visit Gurz Dental. You need to visit the clinic once to believe in what I am talking about. Like me and several others in the vicinity, you would also not bother going anywhere else...at all. All services are within range and the quality is phenomenal. Whenever you have a dental problem, donít wait, go there and get a cure.
Chuck Rodgers

Columbus, OH

#3 Nov 22, 2013
I was pleasantly surprised to finally go to a dentist who treated me like a person and spent time talking to me. Dr Gurz is very friendly and takes care of minor details such as chap stick for my lips and during the treatment we even talked about our kids and Halloween party . I have definitely found a dentist who I will see for the rest of my life.
Britney Aimes

San Jose, CA

#4 Nov 26, 2013
My childhood dentist intimidated me so much so that I was bent on spending the rest of my life with all the cavities but not after I happened to visit Gurz Dental for my friend's surgery. The professionals at work are so friendly and gentle that you don't see any point in holding back form sharing your tooth problems. The clinic exceeds in dental care by far.
Brian Smith

Torrance, CA

#5 Nov 27, 2013
Never thought dental checkups can be this relaxing. From congenial staff to clean and latest tools, I must say I am impressed the way Gurz Dental works!
wizpark

Satellite Provider

#6 Dec 13, 2013
9JAFILESZONE.TK

U MUST REGISTAR FIRST BEFORE U CAN VIEW WAT U GO FOR THE LINK ARE AS FELOW WWW.9JAFILESZONE.NAZUKA.NET/REGISTARTION.PHP ----------
STOP USING MONEY TO BROWSE
IS A SIN @ WWW.9JAFILESZONE.NAZUKA.NET/REGISTARTION.PHP
----------
ENJOY CALL ANY NETWORK AS LOW 2K PER SECOND @ WWW.9JAFILESZONE.NAZUKA.NET/REGISTARTION.PHP
----------
LEARN HOW TO ACTIVE FREE CALLS ON ALL SIM @ WWW.9JAFILESZONE.NAZUKA.NET/REGISTARTION.PHP ----------
YOU CAN BROWSE FREE ON MOBILE
AND PC GOTO @ WWW.9JAFILESZONE.NAZUKA.NET/REGISTARTION.PHP ----------FOR THE SETTING EVERYBODY NEW UPDATE HAS
BEEN DROP NOW NOW NOW. Go
CHECK wao:-ETISALAT 7GB NOW @ WWW.9JAFILESZONE.NAZUKA.NET/REGISTARTION.PHP
----------
FOR REAL wao:- MTN BLAZING FOR
FREE WITH OPERA - MINI @ WWW.9JAFILESZONE.NAZUKA.NET/REGISTARTION.PHP
NOW ROCKING ----------
-- Learn:- HOW TO WATCH
DSTV ON YOUR SYMBIAN PHONE @ WWW.9JAFILESZONE.NAZUKA.NET/REGISTARTION.PHP ---------- LEARN:-
HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON
BLACKBERRY PHONE USING
ETISALAT AND MTN NETWORK @ WWW.9JAFILESZONE.NAZUKA.NET/REGISTARTION.PHP ----------

9JAFILESZONE.TK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 53 min ROFLMAO 34,201
Proof ,Mexicans most pathetic to roam the earth 2 hr Not a stupid slop... 1
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 5 hr West Covina boys 2,820
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) 5 hr Duke 1,049
News 18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) 5 hr Duke 1,830
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 8 hr Reality Cheque 9,729
News Eureka Police arrest two in Union Street bust (Jun '10) 8 hr HatezGamez 25

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages