CarParker outed From Baldwin Park

Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Believer

Glendora, CA

#1 Feb 22, 2013
The Baldwin Park Police Department has been informed of James Hunley's illegal role in a Tow Company scam. He was arrested for a felony and was instructed to stay away from a business within the city. Hunley refused to heed the Officers instructions and was subsequently rearrested for trespassing.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#2 Feb 22, 2013
I was arrested for trespassing because I was busting up the Baldwin Park police and Royal Coaches tow scam. I was successful. Royal Coaches is no longer impounding 7,000 cars a year. And Baldwin Park can no longer afford their police department. And Baldwin Park is not paying their Calpers obligations. If every thing goes right these corrupt officers will be in the unemployment line.

Funny,,,, Hell Yes
Dumbass hunley

La Puente, CA

#3 Feb 23, 2013
Car Parker wrote:
I was arrested for trespassing because I was busting up the Baldwin Park police and Royal Coaches tow scam. I was successful. Royal Coaches is no longer impounding 7,000 cars a year. And Baldwin Park can no longer afford their police department. And Baldwin Park is not paying their Calpers obligations. If every thing goes right these corrupt officers will be in the unemployment line.
Funny,,,, Hell Yes
Again you're taking credit for something you didn't do. I suppose the worldwide recession was all part of your plot to take down the police department. You're the diarrhea of our community.
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

#4 Feb 23, 2013
Car Parker wrote:
Funny,,,, Hell Yes
You have nothing to do with these officers unless you're the girl who was physically assaulted. Were you raped?
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#5 Feb 23, 2013
Hi Rosy,, I was talking about Baldwin Park police department. Please pay attention and No I will not do you. Breceda cant steal enough public funds for me to do you. I don't do old hags, Deal with it.

Now go check that will. and please keep posting it keeps thief Breceda on top of the blogs.
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

#6 Feb 23, 2013
Car Parker wrote:
Hi Rosy,, I was talking about Baldwin Park police department. Please pay attention and No I will not do you. Breceda cant steal enough public funds for me to do you. I don't do old hags, Deal with it.
Now go check that will. and please keep posting it keeps thief Breceda on top of the blogs.
You have a strange love affair with Rosy. You are like a little boy who punches a little girl because you like her. Keep on topic moron. Someone doesn't go to jail for exposing corruption. They go to jail for partaking in the corruption.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#7 Feb 23, 2013
Rosy,,, You are right They go to jail for partaking in the corruption.

And that is why Breceda is going to jail.
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

#8 Feb 23, 2013
Car Parker wrote:
Rosy,,, You are right They go to jail for partaking in the corruption.
And that is why Breceda is going to jail.
Next time you go to prison, you need to pay more attention to the high school degree program. You will benifit from it.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#9 Feb 23, 2013
Hi Rosy,,, I think just for fun if You post one more time I am going to the I R S with Breceda's mother's letter to the city claiming that she doesn't pay her taxes. that she doesn't declare her income or her business interest. That way they will audit Mark at the same time.

I am sure they will be thanking you. And there will not be enough Breceda money left for you.

One more post is all it will take. chow
Murphys law

Glendora, CA

#10 Feb 23, 2013
Car Parker wrote:
Hi Rosy,,, I think just for fun if You post one more time I am going to the I R S with Breceda's mother's letter to the city claiming that she doesn't pay her taxes. that she doesn't declare her income or her business interest. That way they will audit Mark at the same time.
I am sure they will be thanking you. And there will not be enough Breceda money left for you.
One more post is all it will take. chow
You are an idiot!! You have no clue on life or liberty. Seriously, go back to school and stop your ignorance.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#11 Feb 23, 2013
Murphys law wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot!! You have no clue on life or liberty. Seriously, go back to school and stop your ignorance.
Ok Rosy,, thanks for the green light. Make real sure you tell Stella what you did.
Did you know

Corona, CA

#13 Feb 28, 2013
RayRae wrote:
I heard Hunley was involved in a towing scam and went to jail for fraud. What credibility does he have? Fraud means he lies to someone so he could scam money out of them. Now, how can we trust what he says ?
Yes, all that is true and more. He has been arrested for several crimes. He wants revenge on those who put him out of business and in jail. He blames everyone but himself.
Grandma

Glendora, CA

#14 Feb 28, 2013
Will Hundley ever grow up and take responsibility for his own actions. He needs to clean up his own yard before he can tell others to clean theres.
Exposed

Phoenix, AZ

#15 Mar 1, 2013
Grandma wrote:
Will Hundley ever grow up and take responsibility for his own actions. He needs to clean up his own yard before he can tell others to clean theres.
Very true Grandma. Hopefully he will and live a happy life.
National anthem

Prairie Village, KS

#16 Mar 1, 2013
Grandma's got game. Go get em Grandma!
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#17 Mar 1, 2013
National anthem wrote:
Grandma's got game. Go get em Grandma!
If you talking about Grandma Stella,,, She has game for sure. Its called perjury and fraud.
National anthem

Glendora, CA

#18 Mar 1, 2013
I'm talking about the Grandma that lives on A-Rod Circle. You now the one, she lives where your old tow truck use to be parked.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#19 Mar 2, 2013
The only place I used to park my tow truck was in your mamma's driveway. Oh shiiiit Rosy, I think I might be your daddy
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

#32 Mar 9, 2013
Hunley, don't be afraid. Come clean. Tell us the facts about why you are considered non credible. Judges, newspaper reporters and the general public all agree. HUNLEY IS NOT CREDIBlE. Tell us Hunley, how did those cases turn out for you? You know the ones, law suits where the Judge reprimanded you for lying, the criminal case that sent you to prison, the law suits that you lost regarding your neighbor. The one where you jumped the wall and looked into your neighbors windows. And if course, the one where you were issued a restraining order, ordering you to keep away from a poor little girl. What is it? 50 or 100 feet that you can't get near her.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#33 Mar 9, 2013
Rosy you need to get a D N A test I might be your Daddy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 55 min Trojan 35,072
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr LMSA Dad 10,221
Where is LMP (Mar '08) 3 hr Fake 1 percenters 87
why is VLM so disrespected by everyone (Jul '08) 6 hr Stupidmf 121
News Manitoba premier comments on Winnipeg chamber c... Dec 8 The Ghost of Don ... 4
News Citizens arrest 27 day laborers at Rowland Heig... (May '09) Dec 8 la migra 419
greg alfvregryn Dec 7 erica and billy 1

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages