Vanessa

West Covina, CA

#1 Apr 10, 2013
Lendejas id#2875 is one of the worst officers I have ever had to meet .. This so called cop is a corrupt pig. I called 911 because my ex.boyfriend wanted to kill me. in a exchange of our child for visitations . He wanted to resume the relationship and said no. he was abusive. He began to push me and punch me I ran to my car and pulled a gun on me. This is where id#2875 stepped into the picture. he walked toward my ex laughed a little with him and told me to go home my car had a bunch of dents and this was in the parking lot of mcdonald there was also cameras but id# 2875 said it was my fault because I picked him as my sons child so to suck it up and live with it.... What an asshole! Fuck you lendejas , id#2875.
lol

Baldwin Park, CA

#2 Apr 10, 2013
Vanessa wrote:
Lendejas id#2875 is one of the worst officers I have ever had to meet .. This so called cop is a corrupt pig. I called 911 because my ex.boyfriend wanted to kill me. in a exchange of our child for visitations . He wanted to resume the relationship and said no. he was abusive. He began to push me and punch me I ran to my car and pulled a gun on me. This is where id#2875 stepped into the picture. he walked toward my ex laughed a little with him and told me to go home my car had a bunch of dents and this was in the parking lot of mcdonald there was also cameras but id# 2875 said it was my fault because I picked him as my sons child so to suck it up and live with it.... What an asshole! Fuck you lendejas , id#2875.
It is your fault! If its not you're fault WHOS FAULT IS IT?
Vanessa

West Covina, CA

#3 Apr 11, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
It is your fault! If its not you're fault WHOS FAULT IS IT?
How is it my fault? If you ever studied dv you would know batters are the very opposite of what they are sweet , charming , kind . Till you marry them and the real person shows. I was with my ex for 2 yrs. When he started to show his true colors its when I ended the relationship. But that lol mentality is saying that all victims are at fault and a criminology term referring to opportunity. also the exchange of my our child was court order I did not decide that. Police duty is to protect and enforce the law. He did the very opposite. So who at fault the whole system.
suggestion

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#4 Apr 11, 2013
Vanessa wrote:
Lendejas id#2875 is one of the worst officers I have ever had to meet .. This so called cop is a corrupt pig. I called 911 because my ex.boyfriend wanted to kill me. in a exchange of our child for visitations . He wanted to resume the relationship and said no. he was abusive. He began to push me and punch me I ran to my car and pulled a gun on me. This is where id#2875 stepped into the picture. he walked toward my ex laughed a little with him and told me to go home my car had a bunch of dents and this was in the parking lot of mcdonald there was also cameras but id# 2875 said it was my fault because I picked him as my sons child so to suck it up and live with it.... What an asshole! Fuck you lendejas , id#2875.
have you made a formal complaint with his supervisor? The police are required by law to investigate complaints...
Keep your head up

Azusa, CA

#5 Apr 11, 2013
Vanessa wrote:
Lendejas id#2875 is one of the worst officers I have ever had to meet .. This so called cop is a corrupt pig. I called 911 because my ex.boyfriend wanted to kill me. in a exchange of our child for visitations . He wanted to resume the relationship and said no. he was abusive. He began to push me and punch me I ran to my car and pulled a gun on me. This is where id#2875 stepped into the picture. he walked toward my ex laughed a little with him and told me to go home my car had a bunch of dents and this was in the parking lot of mcdonald there was also cameras but id# 2875 said it was my fault because I picked him as my sons child so to suck it up and live with it.... What an asshole! Fuck you lendejas , id#2875.
There are so many corrupt cops it isn't even funny. Word of advice from a domestic violence survivor.... start documenting EVERYTHING, date & time & location and ect. And get a restraining order A.S.A.P. You see, the reason why so many think its the woman's fault is because for one they do not understand the cycle of being in a domestic violence relationship and for two there are always those ignorant woman who know they have to get out and have the support & means to do so but yet they chose to remain in d.v. I truely hope you look into getting some help- if not for yourself- for your kids sake--- because believe--- everything effects the kids more then you think. good luck & God bless. check out house of ruth or wings.
she wants the d

Baldwin Park, CA

#6 Apr 11, 2013
Vanessa wrote:
Lendejas id#2875 is one of the worst officers I have ever had to meet .. This so called cop is a corrupt pig. I called 911 because my ex.boyfriend wanted to kill me. in a exchange of our child for visitations . He wanted to resume the relationship and said no. he was abusive. He began to push me and punch me I ran to my car and pulled a gun on me. This is where id#2875 stepped into the picture. he walked toward my ex laughed a little with him and told me to go home my car had a bunch of dents and this was in the parking lot of mcdonald there was also cameras but id# 2875 said it was my fault because I picked him as my sons child so to suck it up and live with it.... What an asshole! Fuck you lendejas , id#2875.
it is your fault for picking him as your son's child...u wanted dick that bad now u gotta pay the price perrita jaja...stupid girls like you jus wanna hav babies so u can get extra money from general relief or whatever other financial help programs there are OR because u see other girls having babies so u want your own...looks like u made a bad choice so SUCK IT UP AND LIVE WITH IT
I agree

Baldwin Park, CA

#7 Apr 11, 2013
she wants the d wrote:
<quoted text>
it is your fault for picking him as your son's child...u wanted dick that bad now u gotta pay the price perrita jaja...stupid girls like you jus wanna hav babies so u can get extra money from general relief or whatever other financial help programs there are OR because u see other girls having babies so u want your own...looks like u made a bad choice so SUCK IT UP AND LIVE WITH IT
Yea its youre fault youre just mad cuz no real guy wants a B.tch with a puppy.
concerned

Glendora, CA

#8 May 19, 2013
Geeezzz it's no wonder this world is so messed up because of the way men think. She said her husband/boyfriend changed after 2 years. Men need to take responsibility for their own actions. Stop blaming others for your anger. You/they (the guy)made the choice to pull a gun, rob, steal, hit, gang bang, whatever the issue is. You MEN should own up to the real meaning of what a MAN is. And why would you think she got pregnant just to get financial help??? You men are well known for not paying child support, not spending time with your kids, having multiple babies with different women. She was in trouble and needed help and that officer was not doing the job he is paid to do with OUR tax dollars. Bottom line! We as women always have hope for the better, to look on the bright side. That's why we give men more chances especially when they tell us they've learned their lesson and changed. I hope all is better with you girl. He needs to go to domestic violence classes. Take care.
concerned

Glendora, CA

#9 May 19, 2013
I agree wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea its youre fault youre just mad cuz no real guy wants a B.tch with a puppy.
It takes and REAL and EXTRAORDINARY MAN to step up and take on the awesome responsibility of a God honoring, loving, giving relationship with a woman and her kid(s). It takes this kind of REAL MAN to help her raise her kids and be a good role model for them. Maybe the real dad isn't around. These kids now a days NEED GOOD GOD LOVING MEN to help raise them. So I guess if you don't want to be with a woman who has a child then that says a lot about you too. And you're blaming her and don't know the situation. So we know that you won't be able to fill this awesome job. What would make you think she or us would even want a guy like you anyways. PEACE!
concerned

Glendora, CA

#10 May 19, 2013
she wants the d wrote:
<quoted text>
it is your fault for picking him as your son's child...u wanted dick that bad now u gotta pay the price perrita jaja...stupid girls like you jus wanna hav babies so u can get extra money from general relief or whatever other financial help programs there are OR because u see other girls having babies so u want your own...looks like u made a bad choice so SUCK IT UP AND LIVE WITH IT
Well you men are known to want it too...so use a condom next time. Don't ever have sex with someone you wouldn't want to raise a child with. Yes she will have to deal with this man for a long time, but he was wrong and she needed help. Just because he's the childs father doesn't give him the right to mistreat her. She needed help from the officer and he didn't do his job that he's paid to do with OUR tax dollars.
Car Parker

Azusa, CA

#12 May 19, 2013
suggestion wrote:
<quoted text>have you made a formal complaint with his supervisor? The police are required by law to investigate complaints...
Not in Baldwin Park.
Stinks in here

Baldwin Park, CA

#13 May 19, 2013
Car Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in Baldwin Park.
Man, what's that stench?? Smells like "loser" in here! But what could be causing it to...oh, no wonder. James Cuntley aka Car Parker is here.
dbunker

Canyon Country, CA

#14 May 19, 2013
hey concerned, think you use the term man a little to0 losely, it sounds to me like the ones you describe and rant about are males,not men.Men do not, repeat do not engage in described behavior but immature males do, simple evolutionary behaviors such as wanting food, fun, sleep and sex, get it, stop by mcdees,laugh with a cutie,have sex with her go get some sleep....fun hah? do it all over again but with different meal,and a different cutie..male traits....and if you dont see the traits yes it is your fault...men want sex females want love hmm wonder who comes out ahead of that one? And as for dirty cops, so far have not ran into one, seriously no cop interactions as an adult.. and i have lived in the projects for all my younger life? left the male and became a man no cops, no dramas,no problems, only problems now are liberal/progressive retards politicians and constituants alike. Advice: if they walk like boys,talk like boys,act like boys, dress like boys and think like boys...their probably boys?
concerned

Glendora, CA

#15 May 20, 2013
dbunker wrote:
hey concerned, think you use the term man a little to0 losely, it sounds to me like the ones you describe and rant about are males,not men.Men do not, repeat do not engage in described behavior but immature males do, simple evolutionary behaviors such as wanting food, fun, sleep and sex, get it, stop by mcdees,laugh with a cutie,have sex with her go get some sleep....fun hah? do it all over again but with different meal,and a different cutie..male traits....and if you dont see the traits yes it is your fault...men want sex females want love hmm wonder who comes out ahead of that one? And as for dirty cops, so far have not ran into one, seriously no cop interactions as an adult.. and i have lived in the projects for all my younger life? left the male and became a man no cops, no dramas,no problems, only problems now are liberal/progressive retards politicians and constituants alike. Advice: if they walk like boys,talk like boys,act like boys, dress like boys and think like boys...their probably boys?
Ok I agree with your distinction between a male and a man. That's why I made the distinction of what it takes to be a REAL MAN. His qualities, his character. We as women do need to be more aware of our "pick" of a mate. Even if some women marry a man and he had great qualities when they dated, he could still change as the years go by. Bills, job, kids, just more responsibilities put major stress on the relationship. If fighting occurs regardless of why is happened or who she "picked" if she was in need of help she should receive it. Some of the comments were the same as saying, "I raped her because she was wearing a short skirt and she flirted with me." That still doesn't mean it's ok to rape her. That's just my point, she needed help and sounds like she didn't get it.
REAL CHICANO

Los Angeles, CA

#16 May 21, 2013
You need to stop blaming others for your failures. Too many bitches nowadays just want a handout. Yes you are a "bitch" bcuz a real woman would never put herself in a situation like this.
concerned

Glendora, CA

#17 May 21, 2013
REAL CHICANO wrote:
You need to stop blaming others for your failures. Too many bitches nowadays just want a handout. Yes you are a "bitch" bcuz a real woman would never put herself in a situation like this.
Why are so many guys off topic?? And blaming her and calling her names?? You in turn are proving the fact that a lot of guys are scum bags. You are blaming the victim because she chose this man. HE NEEDS TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS ACTIONS REGARDLESS. NO MATTER WHAT. PEACE!
concerned

Glendora, CA

#18 May 21, 2013
And how do you really know what people will do in the future? He was obviously mad that she wouldn't get back together with her. He punched her and pulled a gun on her. And you guys are blaming HER??? REALLLLYYY????? WOW!! Are you guys losers too like this guy? Do you blame all your tough times, actions, and having to pay child support on your girlfriend, wife, or mom? Take responsibility for you actions.
TO VANESSA

Baldwin Park, CA

#19 Jun 1, 2013
Vanessa wrote:
Lendejas id#2875 is one of the worst officers I have ever had to meet .. This so called cop is a corrupt pig. I called 911 because my ex.boyfriend wanted to kill me. in a exchange of our child for visitations . He wanted to resume the relationship and said no. he was abusive. He began to push me and punch me I ran to my car and pulled a gun on me. This is where id#2875 stepped into the picture. he walked toward my ex laughed a little with him and told me to go home my car had a bunch of dents and this was in the parking lot of mcdonald there was also cameras but id# 2875 said it was my fault because I picked him as my sons child so to suck it up and live with it.... What an asshole! Fuck you lendejas , id#2875.
HAHAHAHAHA....F**K THAT STUPID SUBURBAN WHITE TRASH OLD LADY THAT POSTS UNDER THE NAME "CONCERNED" & LEAVES LAME COMMENTS ON ALL THE FORUMS OF THE BP PAGE...U NEED TO THINK ABOUT IT BECUZ IT IS YOUR FAULT VANESSA UR THE 1 THAT OPENED UP YOUR LEGS FOR HIM...U LET HIM INTO YOUR LIFE BECUZ U HAD HIS BABY..UNLESS HE RAPED YOU AGAINST UR WILL...MAYBE HE BECAME VIOLENT WITH U BECUZ HE LOVES U AND CARES ABOUT U AND KNOWS U WANT OUT OF THE RELATIONSHIP CUZ U WANNA GET FUC*ED BY SUM1 ELSE..UR RUINING UR "EX-BOYFRIEND" LIFE & UR CHILDS LIFE...U DONT REALIZE THE DAMAGE UR DOING TO YOUR CHILD..IT SOUNDS LIKE U TOOK THE BABY AWAY FROM HIM AND HE CAN ONLY SEE THE CHILD DURING "VISITATIONS"... "You need to stop blaming others for your failures. Too many bitches nowadays just want a handout. Yes you are a "bitch" bcuz a real woman would never put herself in a situation like this." THANKS REAL CHICANO FOR THIS COMMENT HOPEFULLY VANESSA READ IT BECUZ ITS TRUE...U DONT WANNA BE WITH HIM BUT U WANT HIS CHILD SUPPORT MONEY? HAVNT U EVR HERD OF NOT HAVING SEX WITH SUM1 UNTIL UR MARRIED? MAYBE U SHUD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT OR USE A CONDOM OR BIRTH CONTROL OR NOT HAVE A BABY WITH SOMEONE YOU DIDNT FULLY KNOW OR WEREN'T MARRIED TO...LOOKS LIKE YOU VANESSA MADE A VERY BAD LIFE CHANGING DECISION BY OPENING UP YOUR LEGS FOR SOMEONE YOU WERE NOT MARRIED TO AND/OR DIDNT FULLY KNOW SO LOOKS LIKE U GOTTA SUCK IT UP & LIVE WITH IT...B!TCH..HAHA
I agree

Baldwin Park, CA

#20 Jun 2, 2013
TO VANESSA wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHA....F**K THAT STUPID SUBURBAN WHITE TRASH OLD LADY THAT POSTS UNDER THE NAME "CONCERNED" & LEAVES LAME COMMENTS ON ALL THE FORUMS OF THE BP PAGE...U NEED TO THINK ABOUT IT BECUZ IT IS YOUR FAULT VANESSA UR THE 1 THAT OPENED UP YOUR LEGS FOR HIM...U LET HIM INTO YOUR LIFE BECUZ U HAD HIS BABY..UNLESS HE RAPED YOU AGAINST UR WILL...MAYBE HE BECAME VIOLENT WITH U BECUZ HE LOVES U AND CARES ABOUT U AND KNOWS U WANT OUT OF THE RELATIONSHIP CUZ U WANNA GET FUC*ED BY SUM1 ELSE..UR RUINING UR "EX-BOYFRIEND" LIFE & UR CHILDS LIFE...U DONT REALIZE THE DAMAGE UR DOING TO YOUR CHILD..IT SOUNDS LIKE U TOOK THE BABY AWAY FROM HIM AND HE CAN ONLY SEE THE CHILD DURING "VISITATIONS"... "You need to stop blaming others for your failures. Too many bitches nowadays just want a handout. Yes you are a "bitch" bcuz a real woman would never put herself in a situation like this." THANKS REAL CHICANO FOR THIS COMMENT HOPEFULLY VANESSA READ IT BECUZ ITS TRUE...U DONT WANNA BE WITH HIM BUT U WANT HIS CHILD SUPPORT MONEY? HAVNT U EVR HERD OF NOT HAVING SEX WITH SUM1 UNTIL UR MARRIED? MAYBE U SHUD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT OR USE A CONDOM OR BIRTH CONTROL OR NOT HAVE A BABY WITH SOMEONE YOU DIDNT FULLY KNOW OR WEREN'T MARRIED TO...LOOKS LIKE YOU VANESSA MADE A VERY BAD LIFE CHANGING DECISION BY OPENING UP YOUR LEGS FOR SOMEONE YOU WERE NOT MARRIED TO AND/OR DIDNT FULLY KNOW SO LOOKS LIKE U GOTTA SUCK IT UP & LIVE WITH IT...B!TCH..HAHA
Yea thats right couldnt of said it better myself......
BP Rez

West Covina, CA

#21 Jun 2, 2013
she wants the d wrote:
<quoted text>
it is your fault for picking him as your son's child...u wanted dick that bad now u gotta pay the price perrita jaja...stupid girls like you jus wanna hav babies so u can get extra money from general relief or whatever other financial help programs there are OR because u see other girls having babies so u want your own...looks like u made a bad choice so SUCK IT UP AND LIVE WITH IT
I actually live amongst cockroaches like you.....how ignorant and sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cathy Torrez murder in 1994 (Jul '07) 13 min Dobie 12
Soccer Corruption in Baldwin Park (Aug '14) 2 hr Stinks 2
Pacheco named in ALL Lawsuits (Jul '14) 3 hr Pacheco Dirty 9
Pacheco Garcia Lozano in Deep Deep Trouble for ... 3 hr All Losers 1
News Chamber Of Commerce May Lose Funds Over Disney (May '07) 5 hr warnockdotblogsp ... 2
News MLB may move Indians-Angels to California (Apr '07) 5 hr warnockdotblogsp ... 2
News Gang member held in shooting of 9-year-old (Oct '09) Apr 11 Talhotblond 45
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]