Witnesses sought in 2009 Whittier murder

Joseph Magdaleno of Whittier was walking in Uptown with his 16-year-old girlfriend on Jan. Full Story
Peter Griffin

Whittier, CA

#1 Nov 1, 2010
Stupid moron should have grown some hair. And the idiot had a 16 year old girlfriend. Too many ghetto beaners around here. Pico is even worse.
Night Watch

San Gabriel, CA

#2 Nov 2, 2010
anyone who has any information on this should come forward and get this person who killed this young man off the street before it happens again to another, who knows could it be someone you know? help get this person, no matter how long it may take, the killer will be brought to justice, "you can run, but you cannot hide" you'll get yours<>
Night Watch

San Gabriel, CA

#3 Nov 2, 2010
Peter Griffin wrote:
Stupid moron should have grown some hair. And the idiot had a 16 year old girlfriend. Too many ghetto **** around here. Pico is even worse.
who is the real moron here?? if you have any sense at all, or is it you're still wet behind the ears, "Save your nonsense"
Me me me

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Nov 2, 2010
Night Watch wrote:
<quoted text> who is the real moron here?? if you have any sense at all, or is it you're still wet behind the ears, "Save your nonsense"
Unfortunately, at first glance of the accompanying photo, I had the same thought as Peter Griffin. If you are not a gang member, why would you go out in public looking like one?
WHITTIERGURL

Thousand Oaks, CA

#5 Nov 2, 2010
MAN YOU REST IN PEACE JOSEPH! WE MISS YOU! AND TO HIS MOTHER MAY YOU FIND PEACE IN YOUR LIFE! I HOPE THEY FIND THESE GUYS! LOVE YAH JOSEPH
ummm wow

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Nov 2, 2010
woooooow, a 21 year old with a 16 year old. what the hell is wrong with people these days, dude shoulda been arrested. sex offender.
Dont agree

Whittier, CA

#7 Nov 2, 2010
All you guys are wrong!! Theres a life that was lost and that girlfriend need to step up!! and give all the info. Ok maybe, do it anonymousness or who ever has answers. Theres is a family that is seeking help for a closure my God!! someone need to step up. I'll tell you something you can not go on looks!! and think that every bald headed Mexican is from a gang!! Thats wrong!!!! and that stereo typing us Mexicans? us Mexican are familyia we need to stick together!
but my condolence goes out to the family and seeking justice!!! Remember the Devil a Liar!!!
NO TAMLES FOR YOU

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Nov 2, 2010
If it's old enough to bleed it's old enough to slaughter......
Nah! just kidding. He kinda looks like that freak from the movie 300.(the one w/all the pirecings)
BeetleJuice

Burbank, CA

#9 Nov 2, 2010
Homo looking thugs, looks like the new trend in Whittier!
Anon

West Covina, CA

#10 Nov 2, 2010
as far as i'm concerned they can have at it as long as cholos kill each other only.
JSH68

La Puente, CA

#11 Nov 2, 2010
If not for being dead, he should be in jail. At least it saved the tax payers some money. Probably was one of the girls other boyfriends that did it.
mos def

La Mirada, CA

#12 Nov 2, 2010
Dont agree wrote:
All you guys are wrong!! Theres a life that was lost and that girlfriend need to step up!! and give all the info. Ok maybe, do it anonymousness or who ever has answers. Theres is a family that is seeking help for a closure my God!! someone need to step up. I'll tell you something you can not go on looks!! and think that every bald headed Mexican is from a gang!! Thats wrong!!!! and that stereo typing us Mexicans? us Mexican are familyia we need to stick together!
but my condolence goes out to the family and seeking justice!!! Remember the Devil a Liar!!!
Evidently gang members stereo type bald headed Mexicans too.
Me me me

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Nov 3, 2010
Dont agree wrote:
Let me give you a little geographical lesson. Mexican's are from Mexico. Most of us, regardless of the similar surname or darker skin are 100% AMERICAN.
Percocet

Burbank, CA

#14 Nov 3, 2010
Sell pork bellies, Buy gold
CampAfflerbaugh

Aurora, CO

#15 Feb 17, 2013
I remember I was in the same juvenile camp with Joseph magdaleno Camp Afflerbaugh he used to always threaten me he would look st the floor and point a pretend gun at the floor as if it was me then he would shoot as .if he would kill me now I read this and it trips me out.
Respect

Encinitas, CA

#16 Mar 21, 2014
Reguardless of who u are, NO ONE and I mean NO ONE should be killed in the way he was. No one deserves to be killed period! Some of u have no sence of direction when it comes to someone else's family. He was my Family! My Blood!!! Just because he had a shaved head and dressed the way he did was because he was comfortable the way he was. He was a good man that didn't deserve this! So please ... If u have nothing nice to say ... then don't say anything at all! Let him rest in peace!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nlmusd bond 1 hr Brider 8
To my devoted fans... (Nov '09) 1 hr BudH 4
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 3 hr Downtown News 2,264
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr Just saying 15,988
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 6 hr BU14 Silver 4,977
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Trojan 27,333
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 10 hr just a post 5,064
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Los Angeles County was issued at September 14 at 9:12PM PDT

•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE