Looking for a old Navy Buddy!!

Looking for a old Navy Buddy!!

Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

Mike in Kentucky

Lawrenceburg, KY

#1 Nov 24, 2008
Hello people of West Covina California. My name is Mike and I live in Kentucky. I am trying to locate an old Navy friend of mine. His name is Gregory B. Whittington, we were in the U.S. Navy together from 1986 thru 1990. We both got out of the Navy in 1990 and we only stayed in touch for a year after we got out. Anyways Greg was my best friend and I have been trying to locate him for the past 10 years and I haven't had any luck.. I have tried most of the internet pay sites for searches but have come up short..I don't have much information other than he lived in West Covina California with his grandparents prior to the Navy in 1986 and after he got out of the Navy in 1990 he lived with for a short period of time because his grandparents passed away. He has a sister by the name of Christina..Greg is approximately 47 years old now...if anyone has any information about his whereabouts I would deeply appreciate your communication back to me as I will check back on here soon..Since I am not in California it is dificult for me to check public records and such, so if anyone can help me out I sure would appreciate it..thanks alot..Mike
Hey

Duarte, CA

#2 Nov 24, 2008
Pay the $5 and use peoplefinders.com or zabasearch.com . They'll find your friend in minutes. I'm suprised you don't know.
Mike in Kentucky

Lawrenceburg, KY

#3 Nov 25, 2008
I have tried dozens of people finders on the internet and have had no luck...they have come up short each and every time...if anyone knows him or knows how to locate his whereabouts I would appreciate it very much..Maybe some of you kind people that are in West Covina can help locate him for me...thanks for your help...Mike
Mike in Kentucky

United States

#4 Nov 26, 2008
Can someone please assist in helping me find Greg Whittington from West Covina California? His last Known address back in 1990 was West Covina California..He was raised there from birth, he is approximately 44-47 years of age..he lived with his grandparents in West Covina all his life until they passed away...he has a sister named Tina, I'm pretty sure he told me once that was short for Christina..maybe someone out there can help me locate him...thank you very much for your help!!
Mike in Kentucky

United States

#5 Dec 1, 2008
can anyone help me locate Greg Whittington? please......
Diamon Sena

Pomona, CA

#6 Jan 8, 2009
I know where he is My name is Diamon Sena I joined with Greg 1986/1990 . my E-Mail diamon.sena@yahoo.com .
Jeff Linna

Grand Rapids, MN

#7 Jul 20, 2010
I'm looking for Dave Jenkins. We served together in Bermuda 1964-65. His home town was Adrian MI. The last time I tlaked to him was 1966 and he was on his way to California. His nickname was Jinx then.
I presenty live in Grand Rapids MN.
Dpc Tyrone Wilkes

Irvine, CA

#8 Feb 28, 2013
This is Ed I think we were stationed together on the USS Blue Ridge. I loved beating you in scrabble
Jim talor

United States

#9 Sep 10, 2013
Looking for my navy seal buddy Scott A.Cress Seal team 4. Last I herd he lived in mead Washington. Was a painter .and game warden in Idaho.We called him bones.Was the best and meanest guy I know.

If any one knows where scott is post a note so I can call him

LT. Jim Talor USN seal team4

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
... just 'cause I can ... 45 min _ Juneau _ 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr tom wingo 29,784
La Mirada Girls Softball Sign up Fees are outra... (Nov '10) 1 hr softball Dad 81
News California Senate approves bill to raise smokin... 4 hr Sedgewick P Hunsa... 9
The Great Take Over of Baldwin Park by Hernande... 5 hr Stop Takeover 1
Raquel Monica Garcia Said She Collected $100,00... 13 hr Dr Ox Tail 6
Tuttle is a Burro 16 hr East 3
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]