2nd Time Drunk Driver Charged with Mu...

2nd Time Drunk Driver Charged with Murder20 Year old Brittany Schuetz ...

There are 26 comments on the KTLA-TV Los Angeles story from Mar 2, 2009, titled 2nd Time Drunk Driver Charged with Murder20 Year old Brittany Schuetz .... In it, KTLA-TV Los Angeles reports that:

A 20 year old woman who was on probation for driving under the influence is charged with murder in another crash.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTLA-TV Los Angeles.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Keepin it REAL

Garden Grove, CA

#23 Oct 4, 2012
LHResMadAsHell wrote:
<quoted text>
She never knew GOD!!!!!!!! This was her SECOND TIME people, SECOND time and this time she killed someone!
Stop being so ignorant and naive. This has nothing to do with religion. It has to do with her horrible choices she chose. Second DUI and then she killed someone? Didn't your parents, friends, or even your school teach you anything of the importance of drinking and driving? Clearly not in Brittanys case. Everything happens for a reason and sadly Brittany had it coming to her. Job 1:21,"The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away; may the name of the LORD be praised", She decided to take that poor girls life. now she's going to give her in exchange.
Keepin it REAL

Garden Grove, CA

#24 Oct 4, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think anyone is trying to make excuses for Brittany! All those who know/knew her are saddened to see how she's changed her life and those of many more people (including her family and friends as well as April's family and friends) in such a horrible and painful way. Until now, I've never known a drunk driver and so I've never been apathetic toward one, but when you know her it's different. You would never want to hear about this happening to anyone you went to high school with! It is so tragic for both parties involved. People always think it will never happen to them. Obviously, it is her fault and she deserves to suffer the consequences for her actions. It's unfortunate however that she didn't learn from her first DUI and that it took killing a young woman to make her realize how stupid and dangerous drinking and driving is. The reason the law prohibits those under 21 years of age from drinking AND driving under the influence is to protect us. Why don't people realize the importance of this and think before they drink.. and drive. People should not drink in the first place and then they'd never have to worry about this happening. If you are going to drink, be smart!
My heart and prayers go out to April and her family and friends.. as well as Brittany's family!
I went to school with brittany and her siblings. They were always trash. Never grew up, kicked out of private school and off to house parties where they enjoyed their crystal meth and jello shots. You play with fire you get burned. It is no ones fault be her own.
Keepin it REAL

Garden Grove, CA

#25 Oct 4, 2012
Ssss wrote:
Brittany is my family an yeah what she did was wrong an i'm sorry for apirl but you people don't even know brittany so shut the hell up
I know Brittany and her family. Theres not positive I can say for either of them. She obviously wasnt brought up with morals or respect for herself. It showed.
Morgan

Los Angeles, CA

#26 Sep 25, 2013
I went to Calvary with Briit, and she was always kind and loving. My heart breaks for everyone effected by this. I've lost quite a lot of friend in the past 4 years. Drug overdose, drunk driving accidents, sober driving accidents exe.. and then the other side which is Britts story. I've been sober over a year now and would greatly appreciate if someone could point in the right direction to contact Britt. Maybe letters, phone call, or even a visit. I would like to share in the process of helping her through this trial. Even it that just means sending encouraging letters. Here is my email.

[email protected]
Morgan

Los Angeles, CA

#27 Sep 25, 2013
Brittanys family friend wrote:
Io knew brittany my whole life. I would have never exspected anything like this 4m her. Im not say what she did wasnt wrong. But people who didnt know her shouldnt be talking about her. Period. Brittany IS a good person and yes she made a bad choice. Who hasnt.
Looking for information to contact Britt. I'm an old friend from Calvary Chapel. Please email me if there is a way to talk to her. Letters maybe.

[email protected]
Gellybean

AOL

#28 Feb 19, 2015
Brittanys family friend wrote:
Ps a little late
I don't know if anyone posts on this any more: But young people make mistakes & I am sure that she is not handling taking a life lightly,If she was having a problem with drinking she shouldn't of been allowed to drive until she went through rehab. None the less* You people in here talking about GOD: You hypocrites * Who are you to sit in judgement, & those that say they were friends: Well with friends like that? I bet several of you drink & smoke pot , you just haven't gotten caught yet*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 39 min Dee5 2,777
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) 42 min Esbp 140
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) 10 hr SNEAKS 1,033
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 10 hr lmsa dad 6,871
News Heroin Highway - Map of heroin traffic in Santa... (May '10) 15 hr Tourist in Anaheim 26
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 17 hr Trojan 32,604
News MATTIS: The Iraq war was a 'strategic mistake' 18 hr Stephany McDowell 1

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages