2nd Time Drunk Driver Charged with Mu...

2nd Time Drunk Driver Charged with Murder20 Year old Brittany Schuetz ...

There are 26 comments on the KTLA-TV Los Angeles story from Mar 2, 2009, titled 2nd Time Drunk Driver Charged with Murder20 Year old Brittany Schuetz .... In it, KTLA-TV Los Angeles reports that:

A 20 year old woman who was on probation for driving under the influence is charged with murder in another crash.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTLA-TV Los Angeles.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JJJJ

Glendale, CA

#1 Mar 3, 2009
What a bad girl such a bitch
anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Mar 9, 2009
i went to high school with Brit at calvary chapel high , this is so tragic.
anan

Castaic, CA

#3 Mar 9, 2009
i knew her sister and still go to calvary. There are alot of people praying for her. hopefully she changes for the better after this.
anan

Castaic, CA

#4 Mar 9, 2009
ya this is very sad i go to Calvary and knew her sister. there are alot of people praying that she finds God again.
PONTIUS PILOT

Mission Viejo, CA

#5 Mar 11, 2009
anan wrote:
ya this is very sad i go to Calvary and knew her sister. there are alot of people praying that she finds God again.
I KNEW HER TOO!
INSTEAD OF FINDING GOD, SHES NOW FOUND THE STATE!
ITS A SHAME BRITTANY HAD TO CRUCIFY APRIL FOR OUR SINS.
CAYLEE

United States

#6 Mar 25, 2009
I AM SORRY
Britts Friend

Inglewood, CA

#7 Mar 25, 2009
I heard her FRIENDS drove Britt's car to THEIR HOUSE from the PARTY. Sounds like they made sure THEY got home safe, they drove Britt's car. IF they pleaded with her to not drive, why did the last person holding Britt's keys, let her have them back after they got to THEIR house safe? Why doesnt the SYSTEM charge the person who gave the party for UNDER AGED people. Britt remembers NOTHING from that night. She must have passed out. Too bad April was not wearing her seat belt.
jessica baker

Redmond, WA

#8 Mar 26, 2009
When she was 14, she never would have even thought about this... her and Crystal were so religious and sweet. I really hope she'll be able to make it through everything. :(
LHResMadAsHell

United States

#9 Mar 26, 2009
anan wrote:
She never knew GOD!!!!!!!! This was her SECOND TIME people, SECOND time and this time she killed someone!
S Sandoval

United States

#10 Mar 26, 2009
I hope she can get a good attorney and not use a bad one named Robert Louis Miller, he will do you NO good!
SARAH

Norwich, UK

#11 Mar 29, 2009
How can you people make excuses for her?? She showed NO remorse and ended the life of April. Brittany should spend like behind bars for the safety of other IMO. Imagine she had crashed into a family's car and killed kids? She's a stupid little girl, pathetic. Shame for April though, you feel sorry for Brittany when it's April who's dead. PATHETIC!!! She SHOULD be charged with MURDER!!
Anonymous

United States

#12 Apr 17, 2009
SARAH wrote:
How can you people make excuses for her?? She showed NO remorse and ended the life of April. Brittany should spend like behind bars for the safety of other IMO. Imagine she had crashed into a family's car and killed kids? She's a stupid little girl, pathetic. Shame for April though, you feel sorry for Brittany when it's April who's dead. PATHETIC!!! She SHOULD be charged with MURDER!!
I don't think anyone is trying to make excuses for Brittany! All those who know/knew her are saddened to see how she's changed her life and those of many more people (including her family and friends as well as April's family and friends) in such a horrible and painful way. Until now, I've never known a drunk driver and so I've never been apathetic toward one, but when you know her it's different. You would never want to hear about this happening to anyone you went to high school with! It is so tragic for both parties involved. People always think it will never happen to them. Obviously, it is her fault and she deserves to suffer the consequences for her actions. It's unfortunate however that she didn't learn from her first DUI and that it took killing a young woman to make her realize how stupid and dangerous drinking and driving is. The reason the law prohibits those under 21 years of age from drinking AND driving under the influence is to protect us. Why don't people realize the importance of this and think before they drink.. and drive. People should not drink in the first place and then they'd never have to worry about this happening. If you are going to drink, be smart!
My heart and prayers go out to April and her family and friends.. as well as Brittany's family!
Dee696

Covina, CA

#14 Jul 7, 2009
Brittney was released from jail (posted bail) at 22:05 July 4th 2009
LOL

United States

#15 Jul 8, 2009
Hopefully a little thing we call KARMA will catch up to her.
LOL

Van Nuys, CA

#16 Aug 2, 2009
don't worry she will find god again. A lot of people find god while rotting in prison. everyone in prison finds good on the show lock up that i see.
OC Woman of Morals

Laguna Niguel, CA

#17 Aug 8, 2009
A message to Britts friend...you are obviously young and naive. This was her SECOND...yes that's right SECOND DUI offense. Because of her first offense because she killed this girl April, the charges change from Felony Manslaughter to MURDER! Get it?!? She is looking at serving 15 years in PRISON. It is not her friends fault regardless if they took her car out as the designated vehicle or not. Grow up! Support your friend but don't make up weak excuses for her actions. 15 years should do her some good and maybe teach her reprucusions of her actions and responsibility! Do you really honestly think she deserves to enjoy her twenties after making the incredibly selfish, irresponsible, stupid mistakes she has? How would you feel if someone in the same situation killed one of your family members? Yep that's right, your attitude would take a 180 degree turn.
Brittany needs to be held responsible for her actions!!!
Everyone else

San Diego, CA

#18 Sep 16, 2009
HOLY FU-K!
Ssss

Gilbert, AZ

#19 May 2, 2010
Brittany is my family an yeah what she did was wrong an i'm sorry for apirl but you people don't even know brittany so shut the hell up
Brittanys family friend

United States

#21 Jan 12, 2012
Io knew brittany my whole life. I would have never exspected anything like this 4m her. Im not say what she did wasnt wrong. But people who didnt know her shouldnt be talking about her. Period. Brittany IS a good person and yes she made a bad choice. Who hasnt.
Brittanys family friend

United States

#22 Jan 12, 2012
Ps a little late

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 8 hr LMSA Parent 10,452
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 16 hr YOUR Tasty Cak 35,357
News Police identify man fatally stabbed inside Paci... 16 hr poidawg 1
Helping the homeless people at La Palma Park (Sep '12) Thu Tony 187
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jan 14 Walls work 4,563
News Citizens arrest 27 day laborers at Rowland Heig... (May '09) Dec '17 la migra 419
News Shooting no shock at school (Apr '06) Jul '17 AnonymousOldFriend 137

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages