Gang shooting in Norwalk leaves one d...

Gang shooting in Norwalk leaves one dead, one wounded

There are 67 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Jul 19, 2008, titled Gang shooting in Norwalk leaves one dead, one wounded. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

A man was shot and killed and another was injured in what appears to be a gang-related shooting early Saturday morning, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Bob

Pacoima, CA

#3 Jul 19, 2008
39 years old and your a gang member you got yourself shot and killed because your a gang member and now some pendejo writes in these comments my brother got killed and he will be avenged (spelled it wrong) but he said it So what does that make him??? Some big bad vato? no just a baboso Probably not even his Mano. The next question. Is the guy who was shot an illegal alien or was he legal? Just asking gang members are stupid
Theresa

Long Beach, CA

#4 Jul 19, 2008
appears to be a gang related shooting? what the hell else would it be!
ShatHOT CALLER

Stafford, VA

#7 Jul 20, 2008
the border brothers are not the problem,its the drugs and the dope dealers who whant control of theb turf.the samething is happening in all the big citys.

Since: Jul 08

La Mirada, CA

#8 Jul 20, 2008
ShatHOT CALLER wrote:
the border brothers are not the problem,its the drugs and the dope dealers who whant control of theb turf.the samething is happening in all the big citys.
Of course, if you legalize the drugs.... the cartel goes away.
Seriously

Downey, CA

#9 Jul 20, 2008
MotaMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, if you legalize the drugs.... the cartel goes away.
Take away the drugs and those guys will shoot each other about girls or who was looking at who. It's some stupid excuse for pride from guys who should be ashamed of themselves for not getting jobs and supporting their families. Instead they hang out and talk about how "bad" they are....so lame!
NJV

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Jul 20, 2008
All of you ppl should not say any of this shit my brother didnt deserve any of this all of you act like you are all saints bull shit all of you talking shit you will get whats coming to you.
NJV

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Jul 20, 2008
Bob wrote:
39 years old and your a gang member you got yourself shot and killed because your a gang member and now some pendejo writes in these comments my brother got killed and he will be avenged (spelled it wrong) but he said it So what does that make him??? Some big bad vato? no just a baboso Probably not even his Mano. The next question. Is the guy who was shot an illegal alien or was he legal? Just asking gang members are stupid
listen dude why dont you learn about a person before you talk s*** about them an im a girl not some big bad vato. for your f***** info he was not an illegal alien he had a freaken job.
Cali mom

Laurel, MD

#12 Jul 21, 2008
NJV wrote:
<quoted text>
listen dude why dont you learn about a person before you talk s*** about them an im a girl not some big bad vato. for your f***** info he was not an illegal alien he had a freaken job.
Nice language. You really sound like an educated individual-NOT! There is an old saying " You are known by the company you keep" Sounds to me that he was in the wrong place, wrong time, wrong crowd. I really find it hard to shed any tears. As for the "job" you say he "freaken had" did it require a college education or did it require pushing dope to school age children and shooting individuals to get street credit? If our government would deport individuals who break the law(no matter where they are born)-our streets would be safe.
Cali mom

Laurel, MD

#13 Jul 21, 2008
yourdarkest fear wrote:
my brother got killed he will be avengened
Sounds like you need to let the law handle this one. Your way of thinking is exactly why the streets are unsafe. Actions like this are what continue the violence. It is a snowball effect. You have the power to end violence such as this. Leave it to God and the legal system.
jitterbug13

Pasadena, CA

#14 Jul 21, 2008
a homie what was your carnals name and where was he from
oneways

Glendale, CA

#16 Jul 21, 2008
jitterbug13 wrote:
was your carnal from vnwk and what was his name
It happened in Neighborhood
cheaser

United States

#17 Jul 21, 2008
i threw a party down the street from where it happend.I thought it was fireworks the people were long gone by then
oneways

Glendale, CA

#18 Jul 21, 2008
cheaser wrote:
i threw a party down the street from where it happend.I thought it was fireworks the people were long gone by then
Those darn fireworks
ogyo213

United States

#19 Jul 22, 2008
what was the name of the person who passed
gege

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Jul 23, 2008
ogyo213 wrote:
what was the name of the person who passed
stupid question
gege

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Jul 23, 2008
oneways wrote:
<quoted text>
It happened in Neighborhood
yeah you would know where happened since your name posted oneways pretty dumb
gege

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Jul 23, 2008
i think your making a joke out of this "stupid"Remember that when you hear them near you!!!!!!!!!!
oneways

United States

#23 Jul 23, 2008
gege wrote:
<quoted text>yeah you would know where happened since your name posted oneways pretty dumb
Uh,you want to repeat that in English.So we can
understand what you are saying.You do know
Norwalk Neighborhood is not the Oneways,right?
Pablo

Los Angeles, CA

#24 Jul 23, 2008
Oyen vatos! Stop shooting at each other! Get a good job, stay with one woman, and be a father to your kids. No need to be shooting at them p_nche p_tos to prove you're a man.
thearchangel

Los Angeles, CA

#25 Jul 23, 2008
One less gang banger. Good news.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bankruptcy and Bounced Checks Let's talk Pacheco 4 min Baca supporter 18
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 min Bruin For Life 29,950
Tuttle excited for 1st & 3rd Wednesday's of the... 7 min Lozano Supporter 3
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 3 hr lmsa dad 5,724
Tuttle Mentally Disturbed, Just Look at the Lie... 3 hr BP Soccer Baca 13
Tuttle talks about himself in 3rd person 3 hr Forty Deep 1
Tuttle acknowledges he's familiar with smell of... 3 hr Only the facts 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages