Stabbing victim was known gang member

Authorities believe a 21-year-old man found dead in the Rio Hondo river earlier this month was a known gang member and may have been living in the wash. Full Story
First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Real Talk

Covina, CA

#461 Mar 9, 2011
F**k Palomas, straight weak a** crew, not even worth calling a varrio... The Asian gangs got u lames all sowed up, you vatos aint even gangbanging, u lucky sangra hasnt taken u fools out yet, from what I see, you all have more hinas than vatos in ur hood... U lames dont hustle, or commit crimes, u fools stay in the pad playing video games all day... U lames aint in the pin or y.a. You lames aint known in da valley, so keep ur winnie sucking mouth closed before a Florero closes ur casket...
Justice

West Covina, CA

#462 Feb 18, 2012
? Boogie EMF, "8 ball vs. a life"._Arizona
Justice

West Covina, CA

#463 Feb 18, 2012
? Boogie EMF "8 ball of dope vs. a life" _ Arizona
NSBPGANG

Whittier, CA

#464 Oct 3, 2012
Los CUATES VARRIO NORT SIDE BOLXNPARXE GANG MALDITOS
KHABLVD

United States

#465 Oct 8, 2012
nut sack Lames!! Vkha13
NSBPGANG wrote:
Los CUATES VARRIO NORT SIDE BOLXNPARXE GANG MALDITOS
KHABLVD

United States

#466 Oct 8, 2012
Thx KixGs Havx Arrivxd x111 Blvd Palm vinld
Monte Flores

El Monte, CA

#467 Oct 11, 2012
Butch ass white boy straight get bobbled
5136 4 life

El Monte, CA

#468 Nov 15, 2012
Haha all these weenie ass neighborhoods notin compared to el monte , em by far craziest fkn hood in San grabiel valley
Los Angeles, CA

#469 Nov 15, 2012
Snitching in the hood.
Jack Norris

Union City, PA

#471 Mar 2, 2013
felons prima wrote:
<quoted text>u lame B**** come in say it infront of our face u fool u have no balls right i live in el monte 2711 nevada ave. puto!
No, you don't. You live in a prison cell. Or you probably will by the time you read this. Loser. Your hate and violence is not welcome in our peaceful, tolerant society. Either learn to respect other human beings like an adult, or you end up getting time out like a child.

Don't wanna go to prison? Don't commit the crime, problem solved. We can all be one big, happy society if people like you can learn to live in peace with the rest of us.

Until that happens, its in the cage you go.
Jack Norris

Union City, PA

#472 Mar 2, 2013
Monte Flores wrote:
Butch ass white boy straight get bobbled
Umm I think the "white boys" are the ones waring uniforms and locking you losers up.

You raped a white girl to get back at me? awweee how cute. Wanna read a history book and see what MY people did?

Yeah lets not even go there. Its best that you savages just learn to make peace, like us whites learned to do in our own neighborhoods!

See how happy and peaceful our neighborhoods are? Don't you want that for yourselves? Well noone's stopping you!

Or you can keep committing crimes and we'll keep locking you up. Your choice.
Guera

High Point, NC

#473 Oct 27, 2014
Loving chron from jbi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Go park a car 45 min Justice for all 1
Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno... (Feb '13) 1 hr tellinitlikeitis 1,317
cwa 5 hr OGpassing 1
BPUSD misconduct of officials and employees goe... (Sep '07) 5 hr The Facts 2,450
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 9 hr SGV Historian 2,616
Liking Parnell Park (May '08) 12 hr Jane and Sun-up 35
Area police arrest officer (Aug '06) 13 hr Son 206

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News