Abuse by John F Krattli County Counse...

Abuse by John F Krattli County Counsel and MacLaren Hall Records

Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

Mac Hall Abuse

Clearwater, FL

#1 May 29, 2013
You can order your records via the following form located at this link:

I understand that there is a class-action lawsuit getting started against the County of Los Angeles and John F Krattli County Counsel for violating the rights of MacLaren Hall - MacLaren Children's Center survivors to obtain records.

Personally, I have been waiting since the end of November 2012 and they received it via U.S. Certified Mail the first week of December 2012. It is now almost SIX MONTHS LATER AND NOT ONE WORD FROM THEM!

It is my understanding the County of Los Angeles and John F. Kratti will be charged with psychological abuse by violating the survivors of MacLaren Hall - MacLaren Chilren's Center right of access to their records.

Abusers never stop abusing, do they? Decades of abuse since the 1950's and now it's still going on. Criminals--
Mac Hall Abuse

Clearwater, FL

#2 Nov 26, 2013
After several months a worker at LA County said that they were afrade to give me my records. John F Krattli, the County Counsel for Los Angeles County said if my records were sent that I could sue them into the six-figure range.

If The County Counsel refuses to give you records or respond to your requests they are in fear that you will be able to sue the County of Los Angeles for six figures or more. The best thing to do is speak to an attorney in Los Angeles County and/or join the class action for the abuse you received at Mac.

Almost all former residents who attempt to get records never hear back from the Los Angeles County Counsel. It may mean big $$$ for you!:-)
Frankie Bence

Lansing, MI

#3 Feb 3, 2014
I was there three times in the late 1978 I saw a lot of kids who arm were restranted what the staffs said if that's not abuse I don't no what is and kids locked in a room with nothing in it. You would have to sleep on the floor when you where lock in there. I finally ran away from the the facility on my third time be there but if I would have been sent back there that's were I would have been put in that room if you have any question email me at sandfsassie@ gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 58 min SGV 2,678
Monica Honey Your Not Endorsed by Businesses As... 5 hr Liar liar 1
Power crazy councilman in city hall needs expos... (Jan '14) 6 hr Pacheco out 5
Pacheco needs more money Sid Mousavi Deal back on 6 hr Pacheco out 14
New Reality Show: Fidel Castro's Diapers 6 hr RIGHT IS RIGHT 2
Worried Pacheco Your Last Year in Politics 6 hr Pacheco out 4
Pacheco: Public Enemy #1 (Feb '14) 6 hr Pacheco out 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages