Mahaffey denies charges

Kelly Coleen Mahaffey, a former PTA president from La Mirada accused of identify theft, Friday denied cashing other people's checks, using their credit cards and activating a credit card issued to her dead ... Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CITY INSIDER

South El Monte, CA

#21 Jun 11, 2008
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
When does it come out?
July 7th. Subscribe at www.yourcityinsider.com
LM resident

Chino Hills, CA

#22 Jun 11, 2008
yeah, it's gotta be a drug addiction. No one could be that reckless unless they're outta their mind on drugs. I certainly hope she doesn't get probation simply because she continues to deny her actions and stick to her ridiculous story. If she had the balls to admit her mistake, sincerely apologize to her victims and seek help for her drug abuse THEN and only then should the court consider probation.
LMHS FAN

Whittier, CA

#23 Jun 11, 2008
Mike or i should say mr. melodramic, a few points:
-the reason she was arrested at the fields was they were on the way to her house and saw her car at he fields and arrested her.
-this was not national news so i find it hard to beleive your brother was asked about it in Wisconsin.
-if you google embezzlement from youth organizations there are thousands of hits. It has happened or happens in every state so cut the crap with La Mirada-Gate. Kelley happens to live in La Mirada and that's where the La Mirada connection ends.
-she was never charged or convicted with embezzling money from any youth organiztion.

kelley has some problems that i hope she works out in the future.
Mike in the AZ wrote:
I think your mistaken, she was arrested at the fields, no? People in our new town asked me about it: PTA and LL people. My brother in wisconsin has been asked about it too. It is emabarrassing having someone like that involved in so many children's organizations, I will never be embarrased of my home towns. I think many poeple a re looking closer at their organizations to avoid any repeat of the La Mirada-Gate. By the way we won our tournament, woohoo!!!
LMLL Dad

Lytle Creek, CA

#24 Jun 11, 2008
Well said LMHS Fan. Mike you need to cut the crap, been reading your BS posts enough. Don't worry about defending Little League or La Mirada as a whole, we are just fine without you.

You moved so as far as we are concerned, your good bye is long overdue.
Mike in the AZ

Mesa, AZ

#25 Jun 11, 2008
LMHS FAN wrote:
Mike or i should say mr. melodramic, a few points:
-the reason she was arrested at the fields was they were on the way to her house and saw her car at he fields and arrested her.
-this was not national news so i find it hard to beleive your brother was asked about it in Wisconsin.
-if you google embezzlement from youth organizations there are thousands of hits. It has happened or happens in every state so cut the crap with La Mirada-Gate. Kelley happens to live in La Mirada and that's where the La Mirada connection ends.
-she was never charged or convicted with embezzling money from any youth organiztion.
<quoted text>
you can believe what you like but the la mirada-gate dirty laundry is out. keep defending her, hope the victims work out their problems that kelly created including an innocent 6 yo.
Mike in the AZ

Mesa, AZ

#26 Jun 11, 2008
LMLL Dad wrote:
Well said LMHS Fan. Mike you need to cut the crap, been reading your BS posts enough. Don't worry about defending Little League or La Mirada as a whole, we are just fine without you.
You moved so as far as we are concerned, your good bye is long overdue.
so dont read my posts, no one is forcing you, dont be a victim have some personal responsibility.

i will be in la mirada this weekend, so you will never get rid of me, 1st amendment and all. and you should speak for yourself and not act like your the town spokesperson...pathetic.....
HMMMM

North Hollywood, CA

#27 Jun 11, 2008
LMHS FAN wrote:
<quoted text>
No she just took info through her PTA connection and then embezzled the money
LMHS FAN

Whittier, CA

#28 Jun 11, 2008
OOOOH...the first ammendment card...SCORE. By the way your brother from Wisconsin called me, someone at the cheese factory asked him about a speeding ticket given to that black corvette on Santa Gertrudes it's all over the blogs in his state. I told him thanx for the concern but we are getting a handle on speeding ticket-gate. another black eye for La Mirada.
Mike in the AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
so dont read my posts, no one is forcing you, dont be a victim have some personal responsibility.
i will be in la mirada this weekend, so you will never get rid of me, 1st amendment and all. and you should speak for yourself and not act like your the town spokesperson...pathetic.....
LMHS FAN

Whittier, CA

#29 Jun 11, 2008
not defending her and you're right. i was just pointing out that this was not a little league or school issue, they were not the victims here.
HMMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
No she just took info through her PTA connection and then embezzled the money
Mike in the AZ

Mesa, AZ

#30 Jun 12, 2008
LMHS FAN wrote:
OOOOH...the first ammendment card...SCORE. By the way your brother from Wisconsin called me, someone at the cheese factory asked him about a speeding ticket given to that black corvette on Santa Gertrudes it's all over the blogs in his state. I told him thanx for the concern but we are getting a handle on speeding ticket-gate. another black eye for La Mirada.
<quoted text>
wow you have alot of issues kelly jr, btw my brother works for a univeristy and we are all quite proud of him.
Think again

United States

#31 Jun 12, 2008
LMHS FAN wrote:
not defending her and you're right. i was just pointing out that this was not a little league or school issue, they were not the victims here. <quoted text>
There was not money taken from the PTA, but 2 victims came from the school that she had access to peoples information.
truth

Whittier, CA

#32 Jun 12, 2008
Confused, wasn't this the time the truth was supposed to come out?
BudH

La Puente, CA

#33 Apr 2, 2013
I have just one question about this whole mess. Umm. Hmm. Err. Wha. Oh, fudge it all. I forgot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 13 min Ultraman 200,968
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 51 min Just Me Wolfie 27,402
situation on Adoree street 1 hr ddb1275 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr TWP 5,078
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr Pizza 16,000
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 4 hr nickled 2,269
Bimbo Bakeries fined by state for dangerous wor... (Apr '10) 5 hr bottles 37
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at September 18 at 12:38PM PDT

•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
Rowland Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rowland Heights People Search