Local CHP offices stop using Rowland Heights tow service

Sep 3, 2011 Full story: Pasadena Star-News 29

A Rowland Heights-based towing company was recently suspended from the list of tow companies used by two local California Highway Patrol offices.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TAZ

United States

#24 Sep 10, 2011
Yelp Reviews of Bobs wrote:
Go to Yelp! Review's of Bob's Towing
Elite '11
774 friends297 reviewsalice c.
Laguna Woods, CA
3/15/2009 Smartass Bob's installed the wrong car battery on our almost-abandoned '95 Camry.'Nuff said.
AAA seriously, I mean, seriously needs to rethink having Bob's Towing as their road-side service provider. Like, seriously.
I can't argue that one. we install 20-25 batteries a day. a harmess mistake such as this is ineveribale. call AAA HQ and ask them who is there top provider. it was a simple mistake big deal. isn't if funny that that's all the negative things others talk about. lol. I love it.
Yelp Reviews of Bobs

Walnut, CA

#25 Sep 10, 2011
Meet the Business Owner: Taz B.
At Bob's Towing, we keep our game plan nice and sweet.
CamelPenis

United States

#26 Sep 10, 2011
bobs suks wrote:
hey charlie all i wanna know is do u smoke camels lmfao
no I don't smoke camels, but your mom smoked mine last nighy. lmao
Bill Wood

Canyon Country, CA

#27 Sep 10, 2011
You gentleman seem to be upset at the large volume of work Bob's Tow is getting.i cant see the relevance of these vindictive posts.the who has a bigger boom comments are the same as mine weenie is bigger then yours.do i sense "stick envy" im not sure how productive these negative comments are to the whole industry.other people are going to read these and not have any idea of what has transpired here at all.you all have lost site of the whole post & its relevance of the city.this whole post is just a attempt to discredit a company that has grown very large and it seems the competition is worried.let things lie and fall as they will and PLEASE grow up guys.

Since: Sep 11

Whittier, CA

#28 Sep 10, 2011
SGV KING

You for got one more thing YOU PUT OTHER TOWING COMPANIES (OUT OF BIZNESS)
Whats wrong with you

Irvine, CA

#29 Sep 21, 2011
bobs suks wrote:
the reason i ask if you smoke camels is because you guys all walk around with that joe cool attitude thinking your so cool but what year is tiny a 90 were in2011 have a good day
here is another hater. big time hater. what a loser. i bet its another towing company. it has to be if they are hatings this bad. lol
richard tow

Norco, CA

#30 Sep 29, 2011
what a bunch of 8th graders putting out your dirty laundry giving the tow industry a bad name.that's what happens when tow coumpanys are handed down to the next generation and bob's google best buy and buy a gps and get a reciept.or maybe bob should have bought one from royol coaches yard sale. simple things but u guys created a storm for dum stuff
Rob R West Covina

Walnut, CA

#31 Jun 3, 2014
I locked my keys in my car and called AAA. This was at a fast trip fuel pump and i was told it would take 30 minutes for the AAA to arrive. Well less then 15 minutes i was in my car driving. Outstanding service from Bobs towing. This man was nice enough to explane how he was going to get the keys out and that no damage will happen during the process. Next thing the door was open and it was that quick. Very nice man. Thank you AAA.
rjrroks

West Covina, CA

#32 Oct 11, 2014
I have used bobs towing twice, I was able to haggle a deal both times. I love that kind of service.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin For Life 29,093
Hunley the Hypocrite (Mar '13) 1 hr Justice for all 62
Soccer Leaders Afraid Taking Down Addresses fro... 1 hr Chaconaholic 3
Gonzalo Vazquez Steals from our city BP 2 hr The Facts 3
BPUSD misconduct of officials and employees goe... (Sep '07) 2 hr The Facts 2,456
Election 2015: De Ruse, Eng, Mowles win in La M... 3 hr LM rex 2
La Mirada City Council election 3 hr LM residente tambien 89

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:59 pm PST