Costco not a good deal

There are 16 comments on the Ukiah Daily Journal story from Mar 31, 2013, titled Costco not a good deal. In it, Ukiah Daily Journal reports that:

I am opposed to the current plan of building a new Costco in Ukiah for specific "unavoidable" impacts, most particularly those of air quality, transportation, and traffic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ukiah Daily Journal.

One is a pedophile

Lincoln, CA

#2 Mar 31, 2013
The only people who fight Costco coming to town are the local merchants who because they're raping the consumer will lose business when their patrons go for the less costly products.

Hello, its called capitalism.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#3 Apr 1, 2013
One is a pedophile wrote:
The only people who fight Costco coming to town are the local merchants who because they're raping the consumer will lose business when their patrons go for the less costly products.
Hello, its called capitalism.
Thanks again
Willits One

San Jose, CA

#4 Apr 1, 2013
Why do several One's post under the same registered name?

“Facts”

Mexico

#5 Apr 1, 2013
Willits One wrote:
Why do several One's post under the same registered name?
Why are shipping trolls nothing but a troll???
Bucerius One

San Jose, CA

#6 Apr 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are shipping trolls nothing but a troll???
Sometimes it says Vallarta, sometime Bucerius?

Could that be One of the other more nicer One's?

“Facts”

Mexico

#7 Apr 1, 2013
Bucerius One wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes it says Vallarta, sometime Bucerius?
Could that be One of the other more nicer One's?
I dont specify a location........And when one move there location changes........

But a shipping troll is not smart enough to figure that out.....
not douche bag one

Lincoln, CA

#8 Apr 1, 2013
"And when one move there". Now is that a typo or is one an idiot? I'l put money on "idiot".

“Facts”

Mexico

#9 Apr 1, 2013
Thankks again for bumping up my threads.....
Bucerias One

San Jose, CA

#10 Apr 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
Thankks again for bumping up my threads.....
Bucerias is a favored vacation destination for those who don't want the hustle and bustle of Puerto Vallarta, but want the amenities of a resort town. Beachfront dining, nightlife, art galleries, tours and shopping are just some of the activities a visitor can enjoy. Bucerias is rich with culture and features the colours, flavors and vitality of Mexico. A rich art scene is present with galleries such as the Jan Marie Boutique Gallery which has the most extensive and best representation of Mexican art and crafts including onyx, handblown glass, talavera and other ceramics, sculpture, pewter, copper and fabric. Other galleries and shops such as Splurge Gallery feature local and international art and designer pewter; The Winged Iguana delights customers with 'Art Inspired by Nature'; Casabor and much more. Thursday evenings are Art Walk starting at around 7 pm along Lazaro Cardenas street., where art lovers and shoppersare invited to visit galleries open during the evening serving cocktails, wine, refreshments and snacks while showcasing the artists and their wares.

“Facts”

Mexico

#11 Apr 1, 2013
Thanks again
Fading One

Kelseyville, CA

#12 Apr 2, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
Thanks again
The One's best days are over....they are fading into dust. One knows too much about One and the secret society of One's.

“Facts”

Mexico

#13 Apr 5, 2013
Thanks again my troll for bumping up this thread..........

More post than ever.......
oco chum -bucket Tuesday

Lincoln, CA

#14 Apr 9, 2013
Bucerias One wrote:
<quoted text>
Bucerias is a favored vacation destination for those who don't want the hustle and bustle of Puerto Vallarta, but want the amenities of a resort town. Beachfront dining, nightlife, art galleries, tours and shopping are just some of the activities a visitor can enjoy. Bucerias is rich with culture and features the colours, flavors and vitality of Mexico. A rich art scene is present with galleries such as the Jan Marie Boutique Gallery which has the most extensive and best representation of Mexican art and crafts including onyx, handblown glass, talavera and other ceramics, sculpture, pewter, copper and fabric. Other galleries and shops such as Splurge Gallery feature local and international art and designer pewter; The Winged Iguana delights customers with 'Art Inspired by Nature'; Casabor and much more. Thursday evenings are Art Walk starting at around 7 pm along Lazaro Cardenas street., where art lovers and shoppersare invited to visit galleries open during the evening serving cocktails, wine, refreshments and snacks while showcasing the artists and their wares.
Its also a place outside Puerto Vallarta where pedophiles like here is one can go when things get a little to hot in the city.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#16 Aug 10, 2013
Thanks for bumping up my thread
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#17 Aug 10, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
Thanks for bumping up my thread
Cant wait. The Race Track on South Fork Ridge on the 17th and 18th of August. Butt the infamous pedophile here is one from Puerto Vallarta wont show!

Just like he didn't show at the scum bucket. And he can't prove that he did or that I didn't.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#18 Aug 11, 2013
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>Can’t wait. The Race Track on South Fork Ridge on the 17th and 18th of August. Butt the infamous pedophile here is one from Puerto Vallarta won’t show!

Just like he didn't show at the scum bucket. And he can't prove that he did or that I didn't.
Thanks again my little puppet

Such a predictable little girl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 26 min Bruin For Life 29,710
Don't Respond to Crazy Tuttle 7 hr TPE Mania 7
'Maternity tourism' witness held after trying t... Apr 28 Mothly 2
News Woman in birth tourism case arrested Apr 25 ky man 1
News Gang member held in shooting of 9-year-old (Oct '09) Apr 11 Talhotblond 45
News Maternity tourism websites target pregnant Chin... Mar '15 consernt usa ciz 1
Rowland Hights Suck, I'm moving to Hemet Feb '15 Tellitlikeitis 1
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]