Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

13NSBP

United States

#1 Mar 26, 2014
Kaka bites the dust
KAKA ROLL CALL UPDATE

Pomona, CA

#2 Mar 27, 2014
BX SMILEY- IS A RAT THAT'S WHY HE GOT HIS EYE BLOWN OFF & DOESNT COME OUT OF HIS HOUSE...
LX SMILEY - BABY KILLER FUCK THAT P.O.S. HE ALSO PISSES ON HIMSELF WHEN HE GETS BEAT UP.CANT FIGHT..
CIEGO - RAT AND A CHEESEBALL BABY. LOOKS LIKE THE WIENERSHNITZEL HOTDOG.GOT BEAT UP AND JACKED FOR HIS BATCH OF PRUNO UPSTATE
KASH - HAS NOT PUT ANY REAL WORK IN FOR THE HOOD AND IS A LAME WANNA BE RAPPER. NEVER GONNA GET ANYWHERE WITH THAT.
LIL G - RATED ON BIG G AND NOTHING HAPPENED TO THAT LAME HE SHOULD OF GOT WACKED FOR IT BUT I GUESS THATS HOW KHA ROLLS..USED TO BE FROM ESBP.
RAIDER- IS A STRAIGHT PUSSY MOVED OUT GOD KNOWS WHERE THE FUCK TOO AND NEVER RETURNED TO THE HOOD UNLESS HE NEEDS TWEEK THEN HE COMES BACK..
LEFTY- IS A STRAIGHT RAT AND HE JUST GOT IN THE HOOD
KLUMZY -IS THE BIGGEST BITCH OF THEM ALL THAT FOO MASTURBATES BY STICKING A CUCUMBER UP HIS ASS IN THE PINTA STRAIGHT BITCH.DOING LIFE IN SNY..
DANGER -IS A TWEEKER WARRIOR.. NOT SURE IF HE RATED OR NOT HE ALWAYS CAME UP CLEAN..
RIGOBERTO MEJIA - NEVER RATED HE WAS JUST TRIGGER HAPPY..
LIL GRIMS - IS A FIEND WOULD SELL HIS SOUL FOR A HIT OF DOPE..
FICE - NEVER RATED ON SKEEME BUT HE STILL GOT SHOT AND STABBED FOR IT SKANLESS . BUT HE DID RAT ON REEF..
FLAKO- STRAIGHT BITCH MADE
LOGIC - S.N.I.T.C.H / B.I.T.C.H.
BIG G - STRAIGHT GAY..
LOKO - NEVER PUT IN ANY REAL HOOD WORK. CLAIMS FAMILY MAN MON-FRI AND BANGS ON THE WEEKENDS.
SIN - ALWAYS WITH HIS CHIN UP/ EVEN THOUGH HES FROM A HOOD IN LA NOT SURE NOT 100% KHA...
LX SIN - NO COMMENT
DARKS -DOING LIFE LIL G SNITCHED ON HIM..
GUNTHER - TWEEKER
CHAPO - GOT SHOT AND NEVER ANSWERED BACK..
MONSTER - IS FROM SOUTH CENTRAL NOT KHA
LIFTED - NEW BOOTY
BISHOP -MOVED ON TO BE A FAMILY MAN FROM WHAT I'VE HEARD.(NO LONGER ASSOCIATES WITH KHA)
LX FROSTY - STILL AROUND BUT NOT ACTIVE
SKRAPPY - TALKS SHIT BEHIND HIS HOMIES BACKS...
NECIO - WAS ES BOLEN AND LATER DEFECTED TO BECOME KHA
SNITCHED AND GOT THE BOOT FROM STD... I MEAN KHA
DEBER - STILL IN THE HOOD
SOAR - STRAIGHT BITCH MADE
ICER - IS STILL IN THE HOOD
LX .ICER-GOT SHOT AND NEVER ANSWERED BACK
HAOS - CHILD MOLESTER EVEN THOUGH THEY NEVER PUSHED CHARGES ON HIM THE HOOD KNOWS THE TRUTH..
KRAZY - IS STILL KRAZY
KREEPER - IS NO GOOD / PETIFILE/ GOT KNOCKED OUT BY HIS OWN HOMIE FOR DISRESPECTING ROXANS PAD.. FUCKEN IDIOT..
KLEVER - WAS FROM ESBP BUT HE WAS GETTING BLASTED BY KHA SO HE JOINED THEM..
BUBBA -WAS FROM THC. FAT P.O.S...SAID HE WASNT FROM ANYWHERE WHEN HE WAS IN THE COUNTY..GAVE HIS BREAKFAST TO A NORTHSIDER EVERY MORNING CUZ HES A P*SSY LIKE THAT.
RAIN - WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH..AND GETS PUNKED BY FOOS FROM CWA..ALWAYS RUNNING HE MUST BE PRACTICING FOR A MARATHON
BOSCO-LAME CLAIMS KAKA AND LINCON HEIGHTS.
HUFF - TWEEKER
KADET - GOT RAN OUT THE HOOD FOR DISRESPECTING HIS HOMIES FAMILY MEMBERS..
SKEEM - IS A WIERDO. AKA MR.MOM. PICKES ON 15 YEAR OLD KIDS THAT DONT BANG TO TRY TO GET RESPECT.32 YEARS OLD AND STILL LIVES WITH HIS MOM AND CANT FIGHT FOR SH!T. GOT RELEASED FROM IRONWOOD D YARD. HE DOESNT WANT ANYONE TO KNOW SO WHEN HE GOES TO JAIL HE BAILS OUT ASAP. NEVER PUT IN ANY WORK
AKME -.SKEEMS GAY BROTHER.HELPS SKEEM COVER UP HIS SECRETS FROM THE HOOD.
REAPER - 25 PNY (CERTIFIED)
TURTLE - 25 PNY (CERTIFIED)
TENSE - WENT ON TO BECOME A FAMILY MAN & PRETEND HES A TATOO ARTIST.CANT FIGHT.
JESTER-WENT FROM BEING FROM NSBP, THEN ESBP AND NOW IS A KAKA TALK ABOUT BEING FROM EVERYHOOD.
LIL STRAPS- STR8 [email protected]
KORRUPT- STRAIGH B!TCH MADE
NSB

Corona, CA

#3 Mar 30, 2014
RIP Rabbit NSBPX3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LOOKING for Green Chiles and who remembers (Sep '06) 2 hr Don Brunty 63
Gay Brea 11 hr Gayguy_320 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 20 hr BFL 32,329
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) Fri leon 6,746
News Gang member held in shooting of 9-year-old (Oct '09) Aug 21 P up hoes down 48
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jul 29 Hanson Bologna 4,511
Married with lesbian desires Mar '16 BrenRey 1

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages