Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2010

Judged:

This security company is an absolute joke. Although they claim to patrol certain condominiums area's and whatnot, I rarely if ever see a vehicle's presence. And when I do, its consistently a hot lap around the street with no visual inspection or walking of our neighborhood. DO NOT CONDUCT BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. It's better to take your money and throw it into the trash....at least that way you know where it is going.
Dainer

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Judged:

I've seen the night patrol man who issues parking tickets to cars parked in "Guest Parking" more than a certain # of times in a 30 day period, mostly residence who can't park more than 1 car if any in the garage or a significant other who stays over regularly. If a car gets 3 tickets in a 30 day period it can be towed. Of course this happens between 2-4 a.m. but what's worse is that I've seen the security guard meet the tow truck driver outside the community to get paid for calling in the tow. More than once they towed a car with the 3 ticket on the windshield which is against our CCR's and the law. I agreed DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY, you are just throwing your money away.
Cindy L

Yorba Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

I agree, they are not a very reputable company. The address above is incorrect. They haven't been at that location in years. The owner runs it out of his house in the area.
Joe

Coachella, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Judged:

Sorry, to contradict you John, but shit is a gold mine compared to what they pay the guards.
You should hire the kid at McDonald's to guard your stuff before you let this company work for you. The Bosses are F$%King crazy and browbeat the employees. When the employees note problems with the cars (power steering, no insurance) they either do one of 2 things; A.) become belligerent accusing the employee or B.) do nothing about it. Later more than the former.
Santa

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Anaheim Hills Patrol; This company is great. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable, experienced security patrol company in Orange County. We have been very happily using Anaheim Hills Patrol for years and I can only imagine the negative responses are merely from a few unethical individuals who weren't happy they didn't get away with parking where they shouldn't.
Santa

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Joe wrote:
Sorry, to contradict you John, but shit is a gold mine compared to what they pay the guards.
You should hire the kid at McDonald's to guard your stuff before you let this company work for you. The Bosses are F$%King crazy and browbeat the employees. When the employees note problems with the cars (power steering, no insurance) they either do one of 2 things; A.) become belligerent accusing the employee or B.) do nothing about it. Later more than the former.
I think this may be why they switched their management.Smartaxx kid, jarred is no longer the manager of the company and he was the reason we always went to his boss. He just didn't get results.
Larry Dobbins

Yorba Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

I worked for this company for two years while going to school. It is a good company to work for. I enjoyed working in Anaheim before moving to Montana.

I know that we patrolmen followed the rules of each Homeowners Association. Just like no one likes a speeding ticket, and of course it makes people mad when their car is towed away, but we are hired to enforce the parking rules of Association.

All in all i give this company a thumbs up.
Don

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

I believe the company employees ex-convicts. They appear to be disreputable and should completely avoided. For further information, contact the Better Business Bureau.
Norman

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

The company is operating illegally. No business license, no business address, and are carrying weapons without a permit. Be advised that you are at risk in hiring them. They are mature gang members.
Don

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Cindy L wrote:
I agree, they are not a very reputable company. The address above is incorrect. They haven't been at that location in years. The owner runs it out of his house in the area.
The company is just a garage operation. Just another overweight yahoo.
L Smith

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

The owner of this company RON DUFFIN is just another scam artist. One time I spoke to him about someone breaking into the cars, it was about 2 in the morning and the man smelled like alcohol! He didnt take my problem serious and basically laughed in my face. Everyone should take their money and run as fast as they can away from this joker!
btucker

Pasadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

Interesting comments about Anaheim Hills Patrol. Jared Endresen is listed as the owner and is also listed as the owner of OC Patrol. He runs both services out of his home in Placentia or another relatives home in Yorba Linda.

He apparently does not provide his physical office address on anything simply because all the State requires is that he have a phone number and his PPO number on any cards or advertisement that he uses.

This indicates that he does not want anyone to know where he is actually located for some reason. Most legitimate security patrols have their physical addresses on their web sites, business cards and advertisements because they are required to have a city business license in the city they are working out of. If they do not have a city business license they can not operate legally. If they are in an unincorporated area they still need a resale permit from the state as well as a fictitious business filing with the County clerks office.

The sate of California normally does a check on guard applicants and will not issue a guard card to a convicted felon even after they serve their time. They may issue guard cards to those who only serve time in a local county jail and the crime is a misdemeanor. In this case they can not get a gun card.

In any case I would not do business with any guard company that hides their actual business address.
Gregg

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

These A-Holes are awful. We have video of one of them setting of a truck alarm almost every night he works. Apparently he had some sort of disagreement with one of the neighbors, now he's just screwing with everyone.

Stay away from Anaheim Hills Patrol at all cost!!!
Gregg

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

And I have no idea why my post says I'm from San Francisco, I'm in ANAHEIM!!!

Steer clear of Anaheim Hills Patrol -

All patrol companies have issues, but these guys are down right horrible.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 min LandOlubbers 200,571
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,068
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 4 hr air mail 7,924
William bill briley or tonya briley 7 hr gghhuu 1
Pony vs Little League (Dec '09) 7 hr hold on tight 113
Shooting of pregnant South El Monte woman may b... 19 hr Girl 1
Encinas hospital subject of probe (Aug '08) 22 hr former outpatient 25
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000