Mary L. Ferrer Spy for Lozana Camp

Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

Exposed

Ontario, CA

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Mary Ferrer is a spy for the mayor and his group for the next election. This sick woman gathers information at the woman's club, the water board , the church and even the school board for Gay Lozano. The mayor has promised her a position if she spy's for the three amigos but she is to stupid to realize she is being used. We are going to expose her to every group and to tell them she is bad for the people. The mayor needs to find a new spy because she is done in BP and with the article in the school paper the Amijo getting ready to run again everyone will see why she lost the school board elections in 2008. We are watching you and will be feeding you lies to tell the mayors dummies. This just in we hear Mary is trying to help the mayor like girls again but Lozano will never change.
Mary your spy days are gone and you will never get a elected position in this city.
Bye
I Know her

Ontario, CA

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Mary was the person who exposed johnathan Contreas for not living in the district so Monica Garcia could try and get her boyfriend in but it failed. Ha Ha Ha
Hey isn't she the old bag that sits in the back row on the right hand side and texts the mayor during council meetings. That's right she is Lozano's number one kiss ass.
Well well Mary you will never be somebody in city politics but keep hoping that Marlen and Lozano are telling you the truth.
Shameful

Riverside, CA

#3 Feb 26, 2013
What a shame this person goes around like she wants to help people but all she does is spy on people. Who can you trust anymore I am ashamed to even know her.
Good riddens Mary do your dirty work somewhere else.
Oh My

Riverside, CA

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Mary plus Lozano spells lies and trouble because we know Lozano only likes boys. If Mary thinks she is getting any job with the city for her spying she is sadly mistaken.
I think Mary better find a new hobby because people will not talk to you anymore since you have been exposed as a spy and a liar. We have seen since the school board election you have popped up at all the community events and now we know why but your too old and it's too late for you.
The residents want you to crawl back in your hole and disappear.
Unbelievable

Upland, CA

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Mary if all this is true and you even think you have a chance to run for office kiss it good bye. The truth about you is coming in so fast we can't verify it fast enough. I guess you will have to leave it up to Lozano's speech writer slash spy to do the dirty work. We know who she is she sits right next to you at council meetings.
Confirmed

Oceanside, CA

#6 Feb 28, 2013
Mary is trying to run for political office. This woman is only going to these meetings to get recognized that she is concerned about the community. The real reason is to get into a political office but as we all know she has been a loser everytime she runs. The people see her for what she is a self serving person who cares only about herself and talks bad about people who don't share her views. This council groupie must not be allowed to get into any political office.
The lady Jean that sits next to Mary at every council meeting is a Lozano spy also so beware of what you say to these evil twins who try to say this corrupt council is good for the people. The city would not be bankrupt if it wasn't for the three Amigos.
Mary Mary

Riverside, CA

#7 Feb 28, 2013
Your done in this town and no one can trust you since the scandal is out on you and your husband. Just think you bad mouth Teri Muse for having an affair and that she shouldn't teach marriage classes at the church and you hypocrite do even worse by breaking your vows to the church. We don't want you involved in city things anymore. Please leave the city business to people who have honor and dignity and that doesn't include gay boy Lozano.
Car Parker

West Covina, CA

#8 Feb 28, 2013
Or the Garcia bimbo twins
Oh My

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

#9 Mar 2, 2013
Where was the Mayors spy at the state of the city address could she be done as a secret agent for Lozano. Well that's ok maybe she should stay home and think about what she really needs to do with her life besides bring a secret spy for Lozano.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Long Beach is second-worst run city in U.S., sa... 2 hr Ronald 6
News Man shot by El Monte police in Temple City dies (Mar '12) 6 hr redheadedrita 20
News Diocese confirms St. Paul High football program... (Aug '10) 6 hr Warthog Fetish 132
Dance School/Academy (Sep '07) 6 hr Why So Damn Black 3
Helicopter over Whittier (May '13) 6 hr Ni55a 8
'Maternity tourism' witness held after trying t... 6 hr Mothly 2
CHP Starts Circlejerk 6 hr Rasp Valueless 4
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]