Chief Hadsell's Daughter Arrested For Heroin At Motel 6

Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Nov 15, 2013
This Just In

United States

#3 Oct 31, 2013
After reading Cook's blog, Hadsell decided not to come in to work. She can't face the disgrace.
Rumor

United States

#7 Nov 1, 2013
Will the Lozano-Garcia team be getting a kickback for bringing in the sheriffs?
Journalist

United States

#9 Nov 1, 2013
Hey - Chief Hadsell, Council Member Marlen Garcia, and Mayor Lozano, Cook's made you famous.

He's just sent Hadsell's screw up to 2000 voters in District 3.

And apparently, France is his largest viewing country after the United States. Those French love to see those American Chief of Police being - how do you say - hypocrites.
Mudslinger

United States

#11 Nov 2, 2013
Word on the street is Cook is trying to sell the Hadsell story to a national press.

Go Cook! This corruption in this town has been here for way too long with the Garcia-Lozanos. It needs to be seen!
Car Parker

West Covina, CA

#13 Nov 3, 2013
And Hadsell, dont take my picture home with you
Journalist

United States

#14 Nov 3, 2013
Hey Hadsell, don't be saying dumb stuff like, "Why are you doing this to me?" Look at all you did for Baldwin Park, and you abused your power against the boxers and their lawyer. You totally deserve what's coming to you.

Word on the street is that Cook's aggressively pushing for your story everywhere.

Anyways, the Tribune picked it up ...

http://www.sgvtribune.com/government-and-poli...

The boxers aren't finished with the cleaning up yet. More to come.
Car Parker

West Covina, CA

#16 Nov 4, 2013

Baldwin Park police chief’s daughter arrested for drug possession

By Jason Henry, San Gabriel Valley Tribune

Posted: 11/02/13, 3:10 PM PDT |

CHINO >> Chino police arrested the daughter of Baldwin Park’s police chief Oct. 15 for possession of drugs after finding her sitting in a parked car with a man also in possession.

Chase Gross, 23, of Upland, and Megan Hadsell, daughter of Lili Hadsell, each face one charge of possession of a controlled substance. Officers were patrolling in the 12200 block of Central Avenue when they spotted Gross and Hadsell inside of a car, according to a Chino Police Department report.

A search found both subjects in possession of drugs.

The report does not specify what type of drugs police found and a watch commander for the department could not provide that information Friday. He said the report remained unfinished despite the arrest occurring more than two weeks prior.

Megan Hadsell’s arraignment is scheduled for Dec. 12.

The Hadsells live in nearby Claremont.

“This is a private family matter, it is an absolute tragedy for our family,” Lili Hadsell said Friday.“We’re trying to work through this. She made a horrible mistake that she will have to pay dearly for for the rest of her life.”

The police chief questioned the relevancy of the story.

“I really don’t think it is fair to bring a 19-year-olds problems out into the public like this,” she said.“Why are you doing this?”

Hadsell became Baldwin Park’s first female police chief in 2008. She was shocked when she landed the job, because she never even submitted an application, according to an interview at that time. She said she did not apply because she did not meet the listed requirements. The job landed her a $15,000 pay increase over the salary received by outgoing Chief Edward Lopez.

Hadsell came under fire in 2012 after two police officers filed a lawsuit against her and other city officials for passing them over for promotions allegedly because of critical remarks about the city’s leadership.

Crime rates in Baldwin Park have decreased since 2008, according to statistics compiled by City-Data.com .
Ingrata

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Nov 6, 2013
Unbelievable how Hadsell was able to quash this story. I saw it in an online SGV Tribune article by Jason Henry but, mysteriously, it never appeared in the daily print edition. Now why is that? Could it have anything to do with the then upcoming elections? Something is rotten in Baldwin Park ...
OMG

Baldwin Park, CA

#18 Nov 7, 2013
Why am I barely finding out about this???? Wow, and why is she Chief of Police??
I hear these types of corrupt hiring practices and undeserving promotions occur blatently through out ALL the departments in the city of Baldwin Park
Going Thru It

Pasadena, TX

#19 Nov 10, 2013
LEAVE FAMILY OUT OF YOUR IMMATURE SQUABBLES. ADDICTION IS A SICKNESS. IT IS NOT RIGHT TO MAKE LIGHT OF IT OR USE THIS WEAKNESS FOR POLITICAL CRYING. PEOPLE MENTION KARMA. IT WILL BACK TO YOU SEVERELY WHEN YOUR ATTACKD ARE DIRECTED TOWARDS YOUR OPPONENT'S FAMILY ESPECIALLY WHEN ILL.
TO CHIEF HADSELL. DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THIS MOCKERY. I WISH YOU 2X STRENGTH FOR YOU & YOUR DAUGHTER. NEVER GIVE UP ON HER. THESE FOOLS DONT HAVE COMPASSION..THEIR LIVES ARE BORING AND EMPTY AND THRIVE ONLY ON OTHERS' WEAKNESSES BY STEPPING ON HEARTS AND THROATS. THEY ARE TALKERS NOT WALKERS. BE STRONG AND SEE IT THROUGH. NO NAMES ARE NO SENSE.
Journalist

United States

#20 Nov 10, 2013
I feel sorry for Hadsell's daughter.

But Hadsell, a great many citizens of Baldwin Park believe Hadsell is responsible for the poor leadership in both home and family. That's a commonality that needs to be addressed.

Furthermore - Hadsell's been known to tamper with the justice system regarding family members. She enforces the corrupt system of one law for them another law for her.

The piece had to come out to ensure equality and justice for all.
Well Said

Baldwin Park, CA

#21 Nov 10, 2013
Well said, Journalist! As a police Chief you are held to higher standards above those below you such as a lower level patrol officer. Facts are facts and Hadsell is unqualified for the job and below standards in her personal life. Not only that, she is unethical and compromises her integrity to uphold the law.
Baldwin Park Vested

Covina, CA

#25 Nov 12, 2013
Hadsell was not qualified to be Chief of Police 5 years ago.
And she is still not qualified to hold the position.
Police Chief Lili Hadsell does not have the respect of her men, respect of the residents, or the respect of the businesses.
Hadsell Resign wrote:
Ok Hadsell you have had your one buddy write in topixs this is a personal matter but what he fails to say your a public figure and your personal life and the way you handle it is always going to be looked at. The sign of a great leader is how well they have raised their family and handled crisis situations. Hadsell you said it best 5 years ago you weren't and still aren't qualified to be a policue chief!!!!!! We will all be at your daughters arraignment to make sure no buddy deals with Chino PD.
Reader

United States

#26 Nov 13, 2013
Chief Hadsell - don't forget to read this story on LA Times...

http://www.latimes.com/world/worldnow/la-fg-w...
Corrupt Police Chief

Covina, CA

#28 Nov 15, 2013
What? Are you saying Baldwin Park Police Chief Lili Hadsell is somehow implicated in Baldwin Park City Hall Corruption?

Perhaps Lili Hadsell is involved with the possible cover-up of Council Member Marlen Garcia's daughter driving Marlen's car without a valid driver's license and with the headlights turned off? If I remember Marlen believed her car was "Stolen" while her daughter was out joyriding.

Or could you be referring to this?
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/City-of-Baldwin...

Maybe you are not referring to these gross violation of Baldwin Park's Police Chief Lili Hadsell. Maybe you are referring to this?
http://www.insidesocal.com/sgvcrime/2010/01/1...

Thats not it either? Well maybe this
http://www.sgvtribune.com/general-news/201202...

Of course all the controversy surrounding Baldwin Park Police Chief Lili Hadsell could be false. Chief Lili Hadsell could be a moral Police Officer who displayed the highest levels of integrity in Baldwin Park, but that could just be my opinion.
Hadsell Loser wrote:
Ok Hadsell the attainment is set for your daughters drug charges and other ? Charges and we will all be there for you when she goes to court for trail setting. The Chino PD has been put on notice no buddy deals like Baldwin Park.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Known gang member found fatally shot in East Va... (Nov '12) 35 min Southsider 4 life 62
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Bruin Nation 27,092
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 7 hr go away 5,007
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 hr Soaked good 200,593
Review: Atrium Windows (Mar '09) 8 hr broRobW 178
BPUSD misconduct of officials and employees goe... (Sep '07) 13 hr Noway 2,434
Suspected gang member stands trial in East Vali... (Sep '10) 15 hr karma 32
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••