Paul Hernandez bad for Water Board

Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

Monica BF Geek

Sun City, CA

#3 Aug 27, 2013
Paul is a geek. If this Guy runs I will make a Youtube of him screaming to all Los Angeles County and LA City. He will permanently on the youtube like his girl friend Monica
Persona

Fontana, CA

#5 Aug 30, 2013
The people will know. When everyone get the youtube they will know who Paul Hernandez is
and who he is connected to
Monica Garcia Loser wrote:
Well well you try to get your boyfriend who just moved into Baldwin Park a job in the water board how funny. I guess you two educated geeks can't get a real job so you have to suck off the system on political jobs.
The people don't know him at all and if he is connected to Monica Garcia that's all they need to know why to vote NO on Hernandez.
Water Board

Corona, CA

#7 Sep 2, 2013
Persona wrote:
The people will know. When everyone get the youtube they will know who Paul Hernandez is
and who he is connected to
<quoted text>
I cant find a youtube on Paul Hernandez. I found the youtube about Monica, Marlen, and Manuel but no Paul Hernandez. Do you think he will win?
Irwindale

Covina, CA

#8 Oct 3, 2013
Found a funny Youtube!

&fe ature=youtu.be
Smh

Monterey Park, CA

#9 Oct 8, 2013
U ppl don't have nothing nice to say don't judge a book on its cover Paul hernadez is more then perfect for the job he young and motivated he has my vote any day .
Observer

Compton, CA

#10 Oct 8, 2013
Irwindale wrote:
Found a funny Youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VcHMRJU4qQwXX&feature=you tu.be
Hear what Marlen says about this incident. The most eloquent speech she has ever given.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Smh

Santa Ana, CA

#12 Oct 30, 2013
Who are u kenwoods how do u knOw so much Monica is doing good things for the community and Paul two I support them and why in the hell dont u point out what kenwoods is doing wrong or David
Like What

Baldwin Park, CA

#13 Oct 31, 2013
Smh wrote:
Who are u kenwoods how do u knOw so much Monica is doing good things for the community and Paul two I support them and why in the hell dont u point out what kenwoods is doing wrong or David
Explain all these good things? I fail to see the good she has done for the community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr tom wingo 29,632
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) 4 hr PRENT ONER KRH 999
Tuttle's Man Crush 4 hr Concerned Resident 2
News Woman in birth tourism case arrested 9 hr ky man 1
Cathy Torrez murder in 1994 (Jul '07) 13 hr WCN 15
Raquel Monica Garcia a Fraud and Evil (Jan '14) 13 hr No on Garcia 9
Message For God's Elect Children The Jewish Peo... 14 hr Wild_America 11
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]