A look at Royal Coaches towing

A look at Royal Coaches towing

Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

Car Parker

West Covina, CA

#1 Mar 24, 2013
Bandits for hire

Jan 31, 2010

Hey are the citizens tired of losing your cars because of outrageous towing and storage fees? Do you know the city makes over 65,000 a month from royal coaches and more. The company has been expanding illegally in the city for years with Lozano and Garcia knowing all along what they were doing was illegal.I bet you can't guess who gets all the auto body work from the city also. This company also is taking stuff out of impounded cars and selling them for cash. Has anyone been missing any items when they pick their cars up? They have built buildings illegally with no permits even a house. The code enforcement person in charge can't do anything because he was hired by Lozano and these are Lozano's buddies so the code laws are for everyone else except Lozano and Garcia friends. Want to know where Lozano and Garcia did their phone banking for the elections Royal Coaches. When the police have the traffic stops who's trailer is there to have a place for booking and who do you think is begging the police to have these police inspections every weekend they want the money at your expense. This company is not for the residents of BP hell the owners don't even live in BP but they do along with the city want your money or car. These fees are outrageous and this needs to stop now. Please go to your council meetings let them know you have had enough.
Car Parker

West Covina, CA

#2 Mar 24, 2013
Buddy Deals

Feb 2, 2010

I just get sick when I see all this favoritism towards the council buddies. This has to brought out that this company and your city want make money of the residents at any cost. If the people are driving illegally fine arrest them but to impound the car for 30 days and charge outlandish fees so that the people lose their car is wrong. Then on top of it steal their possessions out of the car is criminal. We need to stop this now and get a honest company to do the work.
Car Parker

West Covina, CA

#3 Mar 24, 2013
Physically Involved

Feb 2, 2010

LoL your right... i remember when my car got taken away i told the officer im not even sweating it cus im gonna take it out in 3 days and ima take them their money and the can shove it.... it is my freedom of speech to say what i want right? so i did and he got angry lol and wrote more charges on my ticket .... all i did was leave my license at home and he didnt care if i gave him my drivers license number.... i say fck royal coaches and fck whoever thinks that money isnt an easy thing to get because i got news for royal coaches and baldwin park... kiss my ass cus money is easier to make than they think... whatever i gave them when i got my car out was rainy day money lmao...
Car Parker

West Covina, CA

#4 Mar 24, 2013
Right Again

Feb 16, 2010

Hey did anyone read the Tribune Sunday paper front page? I guess enough people are complaining now to the state level and an investigation is already started. The cities and tow companies have found a golden loop hole to make a lot of money and they are targeting the poor Latino areas of the city. The people are losing their cars and if some can get the money it is outrageous fines and fees. The police love the overtime,the city gets money from the state and all the fines and your local tow truck company can keep getting richer and pay off the city officials. Just last year they donated to the council race over 8,000.00 dollars and to Monica Garcia's assembly race they donated 3,900.00 dollars. This corruption and taking of cars because of no license has to stop. These check points were started for one purpose to get the drunk drivers off the road but it is not used for that purpose only. If you are caught drunk driving you have the right to get your car parked in a safe area for someone to pick it up or someone is called to come and get it. These check points are carefully positioned to where a person can't leave the car for someone to pickup off the major street. This has to stop the citizens need to voice their outrage at the city and state levels.
Car Parker

West Covina, CA

#5 Mar 24, 2013
They want their money

Feb 16, 2010

This taking of cars by the police has got to get checked. It is legal thievery. Some years ago while I was working in Glendora. I got permission to temporally park in the parking lot in front of the retail store I was working at. A rare McLaren that needed mechanical work. I got it basically for nothing and I wanted to fix it up to give it to my son. I come to work and it was missing. I first thought it was stolen and it took days to find out the police had taken it. The Police came and had it towed because the tags were expired and it was around $500 to fix them. It was going to cost me over $1000 total to get it out. I went down to the police dept. to fight it. But they said they could do that as the parking was public and showed me some ordinance. I couldn't believe it. And you know I'm not the only one with a story like that. They made a killing on that car, my son still remembers and it still hurts. But the city, police dept. and Jan's made their money.
Car Parker

West Covina, CA

#6 Mar 24, 2013
Needs Investigation

Feb 20, 2010

Living In BP wrote:
I bet your right, I always see Royal Coaches around pickin up cars around BP. They took our car once and charged a whole lot of money to take it out. I hate Royal Coaches. Hey They Want Their Money, they wanted over $1000 too.

Let us do the math here Royal Coaches paid the city 2 years ago 7,000 dollars a month per contract agreement then the city needs more money and Royal Coaches is paying 50 to 65,000 a month with the new agreement. I don't know of any other business that could go from 7000 to 65000 a month and not be bankrupt. They also have been buying up all the houses on their street and the city is illegally letting them store cars in lots that are not permitted. This is all because of your corrupt city officials and code enforcement division. Almost every Friday night you can see them getting ready with their trailer for the police and cones to bring in another 20 to 40 cars for the weekend. This is a crime against the people here and they call themselves the people's choice for towing. These owners don't even live in BP and claim to be BP friendly.
Car Parker

West Covina, CA

#7 Mar 24, 2013
Car Parker

Nov 16, 2010

Man it has been a tough year for you Willy. First you loose the two public streets you stole, Then you had to take all 20 No parking signs down. Then you had to remove that illegal storm water run off drain from the city sewer system. then you had to knock the top 4 feet off of your illegal fences. and then you had to remove the gates you put up on the public right of way, You lost your 30 day impounds. You lost your gravy train. The city is on to your defrauding the general fund. Now you have to work for a living. You had to pull permits for Elton street. Holy Crap man, what could be next

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California Senate approves bill to raise smokin... 2 hr Sedgewick P Hunsa... 9
The Great Take Over of Baldwin Park by Hernande... 3 hr Stop Takeover 1
Raquel Monica Garcia Said She Collected $100,00... 11 hr Dr Ox Tail 6
Tuttle is a Burro 14 hr East 3
Tuttle is a notorious liar 14 hr LA Dodgers 21
News California Senate bills target smoking age, e-c... 15 hr Spreading Knowledge 1
FBI raids local tow company (Oct '14) 18 hr Techie 16
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]