Irwindales new police Chief

Irwindales new police Chief

Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

Car Parker

Monrovia, CA

#1 May 16, 2013
My city hall sources tell me that Breceda has hired his cousin as the new Police Chief. His name is Alva. Yes he is the brother of Dennis Alva. Yes Dennis Alva is charged with stealing thousands of dollars from his elderly father.

Irwindale watch your money
What stinks

La Puente, CA

#2 May 16, 2013
Car Parker wrote:
My city hall sources tell me that Breceda has hired his cousin as the new Police Chief. His name is Alva. Yes he is the brother of Dennis Alva. Yes Dennis Alva is charged with stealing thousands of dollars from his elderly father.
Sniff, sniff...do you guys smell that? Smells like "loser" in here. Like...how it smells when a crotchety old man loses court case after court case after court case. But where is the smell coming fr...oh, never mind. Hunley is here.
Car Parker

Monrovia, CA

#3 May 17, 2013
Really

La Puente, CA

#4 May 17, 2013
Car Parker wrote:
Go buy some soap, stinky.
Car Parker

Monrovia, CA

#5 May 17, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Go buy some soap, stinky.
Stick to the topic asssshole I stink every time I leave your mama's house But she pays good
Ha ha ha

La Puente, CA

#6 May 17, 2013
Car Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick to the topic asssshole I stink every time I leave your mama's house But she pays good
Your mom stuffs ice down her pants to keep the crabs fresh. Go tell your daughter that the bitch betta have my money or i'ma slap the taste out her mouth.
Car Parker

Glendale, CA

#7 May 17, 2013
Now you hurt my feelings...I'm gonna cry to my friends at the DA's office and make up lies to get you in trouble. Boo, hoo. Anyone want to join me next week as I waive goodbye to the old chief?
Ha ha ha

La Puente, CA

#9 May 18, 2013
Unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh this stinks like a inside Breceda job.
Well, you'd know about what stinks, right stinky? Go buy some soap, James Cuntley.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 min Chosen Traveler 35,358
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 15 hr Davis 10,459
News Police identify man fatally stabbed inside Paci... Fri poidawg 1
Helping the homeless people at La Palma Park (Sep '12) Jan 18 Tony 187
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jan 14 Walls work 4,563
News Citizens arrest 27 day laborers at Rowland Heig... (May '09) Dec '17 la migra 419
News Shooting no shock at school (Apr '06) Jul '17 AnonymousOldFriend 137

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages